PDA

View Full Version : Athos Mina Eterprises LTD Cyprus

stilver87
25-04-2012, 13:24
HELLO. i am the owner of a private housemaids agency in Cyprus Looking for partners in Russua and Europe. Please contact me if you are interested

Benedikt
25-04-2012, 13:56
HELLO. i am the owner of a private housemaids agency in Cyprus Looking for partners in Russua and Europe. Please contact me if you are interested

age of the housemaid must be no more than 25,must be pretty, perform duties not covered in the contract and her name must / will be -Natasha-.her passport will be kept as security token and what will be the salary and how much will she see if any (ever).Can she return of her own will if she does not like her job or is that impossible? will be decent housing, working hours, living provided or what will it be?Who will provide/ organise documents and who will pay for it/ Visas are not cheap as you know. Id your company registered with the chamber of commerce or a local authority?
Looking forward to your answers and credentials and referrals of other housekeepers that we might t call to confirm your honesty and integrity.

Have a good day

Sparafucile
25-04-2012, 16:11
You will have a hard job to compete with the efficiency, charm, and value for money offered by Ukrainian housemaids.

Benedikt
25-04-2012, 16:18
You will have a hard job to compete with the efficiency, charm, and value for money offered by Ukrainian housemaids.

but that's what i am worried about. Gaddafi is gone and no more Ukrainian nurses are needed.Neither is there a demand for female bodyguards.
I just feel sorry got young girls who are being lured with false promises and end up as prostitues, beaten and broken and when not -useful- anymore, even killed and thrown out onto a thrash heap or street corner.

Sparafucile
25-04-2012, 16:46
I just feel sorry got young girls who are being lured with false promises and end up as prostitues, beaten and broken and when not -useful- anymore, .

It's a real risk, of course.

That's why Ukrainians feel much more comfortable working in Russia - they know the language and culture, and can't be so easily fooled.