PDA

View Full Version : + 20 Today!!

Judge
17-04-2012, 11:16
:sunny:Spring is finally here, though it feels almost like summer...
Sun is out, blue sky, birds chirping away outside my window,eating away at their food..

Bob Marley- Three Little Birds (With Lyrics!) - YouTube

http://vkusnosti.org/uploads/taginator/Mar-2012/shashlyki.jpg

Disco Kings
17-04-2012, 11:30
Ah yes, spring has sprung and the women are getting frisky. Maybe we'll get to start seeing a little more of these lovely Moscow girls.

Benedikt
17-04-2012, 11:45
http://vkusnosti.org/uploads/taginator/Mar-2012/shashlyki.jpg[/QUOTE]

unfortunately the cleaning up afterwards :question:leaves something to be desired!!

Judge
17-04-2012, 11:51
unfortunately the cleaning up afterwards :question:leaves something to be desired!!

That's the problem , people are just too drunk to even bother cleaning up after themselves..
It's no excuse though, it can't be hard to take a few empty bags with you,even use the bags you carry the vodka in..

Samodika
17-04-2012, 14:00
What a nice weather! Love spring in Moscow! And I fly home for this weekend! :)))

TolkoRaz
17-04-2012, 15:38
:)

robertmf
17-04-2012, 15:45

The girls in the upper left photo look like jail bait ...

Benedikt
17-04-2012, 16:39
The girls in the upper left photo look like jail bait ...

because the first two i also saw in another of his posts,:agree: just don't remember where:doh:

PeterM
17-04-2012, 18:45
Ah yes, spring has sprung and the women are getting frisky. Maybe we'll get to start seeing a little more of these lovely Moscow girls.

That's gonna be interesting. I remember beginning of March, -10 in the morning. I was shocked to see a lot of girls in short skirts on the street. Really wonder how they going to dress in +30? Naked? :AngelPray:

Ibanez
17-04-2012, 18:52
That's gonna be interesting. I remember beginning of March, -10 in the morning. I was shocked to see a lot of girls in short skirts on the street. Really wonder how they going to dress in +30? Naked? :AngelPray:

If you have a pacemaker, you might want to make sure it can handle some extra work!!

BabyFirefly
17-04-2012, 18:55
Yep, it's mini skirt and low cut top season again. Finally. I will throw my jeans out to the trash.

PeterM
17-04-2012, 19:08
If you have a pacemaker, you might want to make sure it can handle some extra work!!

I just hope I don't need a pacemaker when I see some of the babushkas I see daily on the metro wearing minis and low cut tops :jawdrop:

Ibanez
17-04-2012, 19:15
Solution: change metro's :whisper:

BabyFirefly
17-04-2012, 19:40
I just hope I don't need a pacemaker when I see some of the babushkas I see daily on the metro wearing minis and low cut tops :jawdrop:

Stick to the center. I swear the hot women all flock to the center and the ugly ones live out in the sticks.

Judge
17-04-2012, 20:11

I didn't post pics of any women because it's best to go out and see them in the flesh..
One woman who got on my marshutka today wouldn't have looked out of place getting out of a Ferrari in Monte Carlo..

FatAndy
17-04-2012, 20:37
In Yakutsk they're in mini at -30C already. It is a question of habit.

robertmf
17-04-2012, 20:58
I didn't post pics of any women because it's best to go out and see them in the flesh..
One woman who got on my marshutka today wouldn't have looked out of place getting out of a Ferrari in Monte Carlo..

Did you misspell "bus" :goblin:

:bash:

Judge
17-04-2012, 21:01
Did you misspell "bus" :goblin:

:bash:

The minivan that stink of petrol,where people brush up close against you..:jester:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d8/Petrozavodsk_traffic_microbus.jpg/250px-Petrozavodsk_traffic_microbus.jpg

From wiki..

The Russian and Ukrainian word "маршрутка" is the colloquial form for "маршрутное такси", which literally means "routed taxi(cab)" ("маршрут" referring to a planned route that something follows, and "такси" meaning "taxi(cab)"). The word "маршрут" is from the German word "Marschroute", which is composed of the word "Marsch" (a walk, march) and "Route" (route).

PeterM
18-04-2012, 07:20

Marshrutkas are the best and I suspect in the summer they can get even better ;) No A/C, up to 40 people in one, and barely dressed girls brushing up on you. :sunny:

Judge
18-04-2012, 09:33
Marshrutkas are the best and I suspect in the summer they can get even better ;) No A/C, up to 40 people in one, and barely dressed girls brushing up on you. :sunny:

'up to 40 in one':Loco: and then the driver thinks it's OK to do a bit of off-roading..

I like the new ones, where you have a ticket machine, in these no one is allowed to stand up..

FatAndy
18-04-2012, 11:15
I like the new ones, where you have a ticket machine, in these no one is allowed to stand up..

These ones belong to MosGorTrans (City Public Transportation company), which operates usual buses, trolleybuses and trams. They use white-geen colours to indicate it, and drivers sell usual orange MGT 1-trip tickets for 28 rub, as in those "BigBrothers", and based in usual bus parks, just to fill routes with smaller vehicles while non-peak hours.
Manufacturers are Ford (often) and Mercedes (rare), while private-companies-owned "1st generation" marshrutki mostly are orange, white and yellow GAZelles

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 11:23

..... and all young, nubile girls wearing short skirts must sit on the Judge's lap! ;)

Judge
18-04-2012, 11:31
..... and all young, nubile girls wearing short skirts must sit on the Judge's lap! ;)

Lap dancing is not even allowed on the new minivans...:mad:
Strict rules about how many are allowed on the van..
Some people don't understand these new rules and shout :vampire: like crazy at the driver..I've even seen people bang on the door because they see no one standing up...

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 11:45
Some people don't understand these new rules and shout :vampire: like crazy at the driver..I've even seen people bang on the door because they see no one standing up...

Its just like AeroFlot! ;)

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 12:11
;)

FatAndy
18-04-2012, 12:16
Last one is usual bus/trolleybus and not in Moscow (or it is old photo - you can see "kompostery" for paper tickets between windows - now not present in Moscow buses/trolleybuses).

FatAndy
18-04-2012, 12:18
Its just like AeroFlot! ;)
Don't roll your barrell onto Aeroflot, they're OK now. ;)

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 12:43
Don't roll your barrell onto Aeroflot, they're OK now. ;)

Really? :suspect: I don't think so! Food is rubbish, air safety record is worse and cabin crew are soooooooooooooooo unfriendly! :(

AeroFlot: Bistro, Vigodno i Udobno! :D ;)

FatAndy
18-04-2012, 13:02
Food is rubbish? Ha-ha. Try to order kosher from AF, and then fly KLM and compare with their usual food. I guarantee a lot of fun. ;)

Air safety is being improved now, and a lot of things to do.

I fly almost every month and never had any unfriendly reaction from stewardesses ;)

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 13:42
Food is rubbish? Ha-ha. Try to order kosher from AF, and then fly KLM and compare with their usual food. I guarantee a lot of fun. ;)

I fly almost every month and never had any unfriendly reaction from stewardesses ;)

I refuse to fly with KLM, and with Air Italia, after loosing my bags twice! :(

Benedikt
18-04-2012, 14:00
Last one is usual bus/trolleybus and not in Moscow (or it is old photo - you can see "kompostery" for paper tickets between windows - now not present in Moscow buses/trolleybuses).

check out the writing on the left bottom corner on one of the photos.:thumbsup:

FatAndy
18-04-2012, 14:08
You mean Nikolaev? It is only one in the mid. I spoke about the last one, there is no letters on it.

PeterM
18-04-2012, 17:12

Couldn't agree more. I fly frequently Aeroflot, LOT, and KLM and have to say that Aeroflot has greatly improved over the years. I remember the first time I flew on Aeroflot back in 2000. They used those Il-64 back then. During the take off the plane was shaking like it was about to fall apart. The cabin service was also something unusual. I have asked for bloody mary and was served a whiskey glass full of vodka and another one full of tomato juice :D

tvadim133
18-04-2012, 17:42
because the first two i also saw in another of his posts,:agree: just don't remember where:doh:

in 80S?

tvadim133
18-04-2012, 17:46
I fly with Aeroflot now (fly very often in generakl )and can say, it is the best among my list of two (Luft is ok as well, but that is all).

FatAndy
18-04-2012, 19:08
They used those Il-64 back then.
Either Il-62 or Tu-154. There were no such model as Il-64 ;)

During the take off the plane was shaking like it was about to fall apart.
It depends not only on airplane, but on airstrip condition too. ;) Amortisers were not so soft in USSR times, that's right.

The cabin service was also something unusual. I have asked for bloody mary and was served a whiskey glass full of vodka and another one full of tomato juice :D
How should they know your best prefered % mix? :D DIY slogan was popular that times ;) Now it's another time period, everybody are lazy...

robertmf
18-04-2012, 19:09
... I have asked for bloody mary and was served a whiskey glass full of vodka and another one full of tomato juice :D

:rofl: :9456: How'd ya get the tomato juice :question:

natlee
18-04-2012, 19:15
Agreed, Aeroflot is great. Unfortunately, not cheap!

FatAndy
18-04-2012, 19:15
:rofl: :9456: How'd ya get the tomato juice :question:

Very simple - say "Mne tomatny sok, pozhalsta!" ;)

FatAndy
18-04-2012, 19:20

They say their strategy is to make Aeroflot as a kind of premium service and corresponding price.
For more budgetary end they plan to consolidate back smaller regional companies (the head one will be "Rossiya" from SPb) and decrease service level somewhat, keeping safety. I don't know how exactly they will do it, but there were articles on RBC or RBC daily about this some time ago.

robertmf
18-04-2012, 19:31
Very simple - say "Mne tomatny sok, pozhalsta!" ;)

I am more use to the Russian peasant proverb, "If I had tobasco sauce, I could make a Bloody Mary - if I had tomatos" :7525:

English Bloody Mary (http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/queen-mary.html)

Disco Kings
18-04-2012, 19:52

I'm cheap and easy!

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 19:58

I reckon you could buy AeroFlot for about $200 million! :p

Disco Kings
18-04-2012, 20:05
I reckon you could buy AeroFlot for about $200 million! :p

She could have me for much less.

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 20:47
She could have me for much less.

I doubt you could afford her! :p

Disco Kings
18-04-2012, 20:55
I doubt you could afford her! :p

Sorry?

I don't think she up for sale.

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 21:58
She isn't, but you couldn't afford to finance her lifestyle!

To do that, you need to own a record label, and not just be a drummer! ;)

Keep drummin'; it might just happen! :lovepot:

Disco Kings
18-04-2012, 22:38
She isn't, but you couldn't afford to finance her lifestyle!

To do that, you need to own a record label, and not just be a drummer! ;)

Keep drummin'; it might just happen! :lovepot:

Sorry I really don't believe that. I think she feels better about herself than to go to the highest bidder and she feels good enough not to go with a fruit seller. I don't see anything wrong with that. And are you saying that I could never be any part of her life because I don't have money? Don't believe that either.

It doesn't matter who you love. It matters who loves you.

I'll never stop drumming, if there is money or not.

natlee
18-04-2012, 23:00
Geez! :eek:

Disco Kings
18-04-2012, 23:22

I'm so far off?

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 23:25

Looks like you'll have to convert to Islam and have 4 husbands! :eek:

Disco King has got you firmly in his sights! ;)

natlee
18-04-2012, 23:29

Disco King has got you firmly in his sights! ;) Would you stop trying to marry me off! :redcard:

TolkoRaz
18-04-2012, 23:32
OK, the auction is now closed! ;)

Please can everybody take their camels back? :D

Disco Kings
18-04-2012, 23:33

Disco King has got you firmly in his sights! ;)

Not looking to get married, I have enough wives, girlfriends. Anyway she could be that dumb. I'm a play thing, nothing but a few hours of fun.

Disco Kings
18-04-2012, 23:34
Would you stop trying to marry me off! :redcard:

Yeah and to all the wrong guys!

Disco Kings
18-04-2012, 23:38
OK, the auction is now closed! ;)

Please can everybody take their camels back? :D

Hey wait a minute, I'm still up on the block. Don't take those camels anywhere.

Good Italian stock, can stay hard all night and day.

Disco Kings
19-04-2012, 10:21
so what the weather going to be like today?