PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

Raznaya
12-04-2012, 22:56
Hi everybody,
I decided to join you, I hope that is a good idea and I'm not too late :). Having said this I meant my age. I am 41, I can't believe in it myself.
Is anybody here at the same or similar age? I am curious to learn as seems like the average age here is 25-30 y.o. But I might be mistaken, I have just looked through some threads.
I wish everybody a good night and will be happy to talk to new people

Raznaya
12-04-2012, 23:04
Just a short addition to my thread. I am here because I do think I live in order to work. And it's hard to change things for me. I have a good job, some of my clients became my good friends, I have my own flat and I have a daughter of teen age. Usually my day goes like following. Waking up - breakfast - traffic jam - job - traffic jam - home - dinner with my daughter - sleeping. I do want to change this, I wish to break this closed loop. Does anybody feel the same?

Rich Wahl
12-04-2012, 23:27
The group that Mud and I meet up with accept all ages...20's to ? (which is usually 40's.) You can message us any time. I am out to Teatralnaya and Mud is at Papas off of Chistie Prudie as we speak. I am sure I will end up there before night's end.

Judge
12-04-2012, 23:30
Hi Raznaya,welcome to the site... You're young compared to many of us old farts on the site...We have a good mix of age here, you'll fit in just fine..
If you want to beat the traffic jam I suggest taking the metro.It's cheap, clean and very fast...

TolkoRaz
12-04-2012, 23:42
Raznaya, I am 65 years old, so you are a Spring Chicken :)

Welcome and enjoy the Expat Playground :)

PeterM
13-04-2012, 00:10
I wish to break this closed loop. Does anybody feel the same?

Hi Raznaya :) Welcome! I've been to Moscow only a month but even this short time of the routine you talking about wake up - metro - job - metro - tv - sleep and I feel like a hamster running the wheel. Just try to get out :)

BTW I'm pretty much your age and I think the best is still ahead of us :10518:

farawayworker
13-04-2012, 11:51
I’m Weby+, 46 yo, was born in Moscow. There’LIBeSomeChangesMade… You may need to adjust your browser settings (check with vendor), as you are one of over 999,999 visitors to this. Also at your own risk, CLICK HERE to look into the abyss, and decide "red or blue" button. Having reached this point, you may now turn off your computer and go into the world of the normal and begin to do something productive. You also may begin facing reality (optional and untested.) Believe - politicians, electricity and computers are definitely not good. Sorry, I'm a bear cub...

p.s. ask wiki about sisu, read in ruglish pls

Raznaya
13-04-2012, 12:07
Hi guys,

A million thanks all of you for your very friendly replies. I feel much better now :)
If I undestood you correctly you all prefer real meetings, chat and other activities, not just virtual communication. That's exactly what I need for myself.
Special thanks to Rich Wahl for your kind offer I will try to learn a bit more about your meetings at the forums and will contact you. Many thanks!
PeterM, my personal thanks to you for your very optimistic reply I certainly agree with you!
Have a good day!

KWFP
15-04-2012, 22:32
Welcome to you. I am also new to this page. I am really glad I found it.