PDA

View Full Version : Center For Strategic Studies For A Greater Russia

liuboi
13-12-2003, 07:29
Hello again. If any of those reading here in the board knows what the title means, and have a love for Russia, and Russian culture. Drop me a line in a private message to let you in the details, and whether you would like to get involved.

Native Russians are specially encouraged.

Spasiva.

DaveUKagain
13-12-2003, 11:53
Возможно, если бы Вы учились говорить "спасибо" по-русски, Вы получили бы больше ответов.

DJ Biscuit
15-12-2003, 16:37
Be nice if he/she could write proper English too!

DaveUKagain
15-12-2003, 16:48
And there`s me thinking that "greater Russia" referred to Ukraine / Baltic States / autonomous republics..... DJ, d`you think that this "strategic alliance" is designed to make Russia great - or simply go back to the "good old days" of one big Russia from the border of Poland to the border of China ? Ie, a "crackpot" club ? ;-))))))

DJ Biscuit
15-12-2003, 16:51
Well, it wont make Ukraine great! :)

I fear this organisation is populated by people from outside these countries who have their own narrow and hidden agenda which is of no benefit to Russia. Need to do some research into these fellas, do you know anything about them?

DaveUKagain
15-12-2003, 16:58
Hehee ! Yep, I think the Ukies / Georgians et al will just jump for joy when they get their Russian passports back, DJ. ;-))))) As for the Baltic states - well, they`ll be only too glad to hand their EU membership back. ;-)))))))

Funnily enough, Luiboi`s " Center For Strategic Studies For A Greater Russia" doesn`t seem to come up on any search engine. Haven`t tried "Centre" yet, though. Perhaps he`s planning to set one up when he gets there, and write poetry from it ????

Intourist
15-12-2003, 17:04
Guys, this guy was a wind-up (whom I later spoofed myself - oops, did I just say that ?) He's been here before, and it was before DaveUK returned. Just so you know, Dave.

DaveUKagain
15-12-2003, 17:07
;-) Yep, thanks, Intourist, I`m pretty sure you`re right. Probably the same person who`s pretending to be M Romanoff, chicken farmer par excellence. ;-))))) Doing a good job of it, too. ;-))))) Anyway, Liuboi`s crazed posts bring up some pretty funny replies, so I take my hat off to him. Not that I wear one. ;-)))))))))

DJ Biscuit
15-12-2003, 17:11
You'd wear one if you were here! (hat)

About not making sattelite states great, I am sure that such a union would be for the greater good....of Russia.

As to wotsisnames centre, center if you must, no suprise that Dave.

Wind up, but weak and a little sad.

Ho hum

How's tings Dave on the whole?

DaveUKagain
15-12-2003, 17:19
Hiya DJ ! Things is just fine - well, coming along- there`s some movement on the "job" front here but everyone`s playing it close to their chests, so - probably have some more news by the end of the week, but - all good so far, mate ! ;-)))))

Fingers crossed, but 100,000,001 promises don`t equate to one red cent in the bank.

And if it comes off, well, I`ll be popping over to Moscow pretty soon, but by the time I get there, won`t need a hat, mate. ;-))))) Slow but sure. And how`s y`self, then ??? :)

As a PS, you just said something there, DJ, me ol` mucker - the satellite states never benefitted from being part of the Soviet Union...... funny, that, because I seem to see a country where the concept of "Kilometre 101" is still in operation - "There`s nothing outside of Moscow and St Pete" - how on earth is Russia going to get it`s industry up and running with that attitude ? The natural resources and educated workforce Russia has..... it could wipe the floor with the competition, but it just never seems to quite get organised enough to do it.......

DPG
15-12-2003, 17:20
Originally posted by Intourist
(whom I later spoofed myself - oops, did I just say that ?)

So that was you!! Was it the W-word thread that had us all in-fighting!! - even you and I arguing whether Brits or Americans were the biggest W-ers/Jerks!:)

Very good!

You even dropped a hint about the registration dates!! Damn, should have sussed you!;)

DJ Biscuit
15-12-2003, 17:24
Middling mate, middling.

Could be better, but what can you do?

Trying hard to be positive and get on top of things (oo err)

Hope to see you hatless soon!

DaveUKagain
15-12-2003, 17:34
Never mind mate.....soon be Christmas. ;-))) Even Saddam`s dressing up like Santa. ;-))))

DJ Biscuit
15-12-2003, 17:40
Yeah,

Anyway at least I've been given aq Romeo Y Jullietta No.2 as a present, lighting that one up tonight with a nice Maccallan 12 Y.O

Intourist
15-12-2003, 17:50
Originally posted by DPG
So that was you!! Was it the W-word thread that had us all in-fighting!! - even you and I arguing whether Brits or Americans were the biggest W-ers/Jerks!:)

Very good!

You even dropped a hint about the registration dates!! Damn, should have sussed you!;)

Indeed, 'twas me. Thanks. I figured the real one had it coming. I don't think Moscowmail was too pleased, but it was fun nevertheless.

DaveUKagain
15-12-2003, 19:38
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Yeah,

Anyway at least I've been given aq Romeo Y Jullietta No.2 as a present, lighting that one up tonight with a nice Maccallan 12 Y.O

Hehe ! Personal favourites there, DJ. ;-) The Romeo Number 2 tubos are a fine old smoke, me ol` mucker. ;-))))