PDA

View Full Version : best bank for transferring money abroad

Crespo1974
01-04-2012, 13:35
hi,

was wondering which bank is the best for transferring money abroad, I mean which one has the lowest rates, and a good online service.

any help greatly appreciated

Michael

Benedikt
01-04-2012, 14:02
hi,

was wondering which bank is the best for transferring money abroad, I mean which one has the lowest rates, and a good online service.

Michael

with Raiffeisen connect you can do all your internet banking. BUT at first you have to get from your bank, in person, the password and log in. And if you do not use your account for longer then 60 days, the pass and log in become invalid. and you have to go in person again to your bank. no internet variation but i suppose for safety and security reasons a small inconvenience. ( on the other hand, if you don't transfer anything you just have to log in once in awhile, accuses your account, have a look and close it.) also, their site is in english, ww.raiffeisen.ru, scroll down all the way and there you see the word -english- and you are in business.

OSForum
03-07-2012, 01:36
I used Raiffeisen too and can say that it's online banking (Raiffeisen.CONNECT) pretty well. Okay, it's most pretty of all online banking systems that I had ever see.

But also I can advice you to try PayPal - you can assign your credit card to PayPal account and transfer money directly to another PayPal account (user of which can be located in USA, for example). And recipient just transfer money from his PayPal account to credit card. Thats it!

jl74
03-07-2012, 18:50
I would say Raf Bank also, they seem to provide the best service in Moscow out of Russian banks, I have been usingthem for years with only the odd problem.

Delta268
05-07-2012, 12:11
And what about costs, both for transfer and in terms of non-market exchange rates?:smurf:

Abydosxr
05-07-2012, 20:17
hi,

Michael

Raifeissen Connect. No contest. Just do it.