PDA

View Full Version : ALL BLACKS Vs THE FROGS

Clean32
01-10-2007, 21:18
CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who When Were. in moscow ??

buzz
01-10-2007, 21:24
Yeah that's gonna hurt (knowing what they did to our team last times) but everything remains possible... we defeated them at the last world cup. But they'll probably seek revenge !

Clean32
01-10-2007, 21:26
Mate its the french, dirty bunch of etc LOL, should as usaly be the best game of all.

where will u be watching it ?? doint want to be the only person in the bar with a 1/2 black face LOL

Aussie Mark
01-10-2007, 23:34
Yep... where is best to go? Sportland?????

Wallabies V Poms - @ 5pm - Time to beat up on the motherland!!!!

Frogs V Kiwis and 11pm - I'll be there... not sure who to support though ;)

Clean32
01-10-2007, 23:41
Yep... where is best to go? Sportland?????

Wallabies V Poms - @ 5pm - Time to beat up on the motherland!!!!

Frogs V Kiwis and 11pm - I'll be there... not sure who to support though ;)

well sportland, i have never been there, but theres a map online so i can get there.

so uuummm you thinking about suporting the frogs are you ???:bash::ak::cussing::evil::goblin::groan:

maori
02-10-2007, 17:58
Sportsland???
Iz it New Arbat Area?
Last time I'd been watching AUS-NZ test matches in "Metelitsa"....

Anyway...GO BLACKS!!!!!
Put down the frogs!!!
JOE ROCOCOCKO!!!!:applause::inlove::applause:

Clean32
02-10-2007, 19:37
Sportsland???
Iz it New Arbat Area?
Last time I'd been watching AUS-NZ test matches in "Metelitsa"....

Anyway...GO BLACKS!!!!!
Put down the frogs!!!
JOE ROCOCOCKO!!!!:applause::inlove::applause:

FRANK where are you??? we need info

Aussie Mark
02-10-2007, 19:41
so uuummm you thinking about suporting the frogs are you ???:bash::ak::cussing::evil::goblin::groan:

LOL!!!! Whoever wins, Frogs v Kiwis... doesn't matter :) Australia to run all over them in the Semis ;) but seriously... Go the Southern Hemisphere!!!! If is all goes according to plan... it will be 4 "Southern" teams in the Semis :smokin:

I've been to Sprotland before and it's good, lots of screens and they are definately showing the games live. It is up on Arbat, next to Metelitsa entrance.

Clean32
02-10-2007, 19:48
LOL!!!! Whoever wins, Frogs v Kiwis... doesn't matter :) Australia to run all over them in the Semis ;) but seriously... Go the Southern Hemisphere!!!! If is all goes according to plan... it will be 4 "Southern" teams in the Semis :smokin:

I've been to Sprotland before and it's good, lots of screens and they are definately showing the games live. It is up on Arbat, next to Metelitsa entrance.

yeppa once over the equator the blokes get all poofy aye. but aussies taking all, LOL na no way thay pack themselfs 2 seconds into the Haka

Judge
02-10-2007, 21:23
Clean 32, here's the site of sportland..

Info - SportLand - Metelitsa (http://www.metelitsa.ru/en/sportland/)

Clean32
04-10-2007, 21:15
any parking around sportsland?? and what time will the place close??
what are the ods on the Kiwi fogs and poms wallbies games ???

Bels
04-10-2007, 21:30
Okay I can guess in the slang what you are talking about in Rugby. After all I am a native. However what do you you mean by frogs, this may cause confusion to us Brits as that is what we call the French. But in this case reading all the posts it must mean something else. Because we are talking about Australians v The Blacks ( who are the New zealanders)

Please be sympathetic to the Russians and 2nd language speakers here who cover more than 50% of this site. Because I'm sure you have just like me got the Brits guessing.

Bels
04-10-2007, 21:37
OK guessing game again looking at the now clean32 statement. The Kiwi fogs or frogs. Are they also the All blacks or are we talking about a local team. As I said Frogs are classified as French, probably because they eat frog's legs.

Clean32
04-10-2007, 21:42
Bels you are northen so you cant play rugby therefore you will never understand, sorry you will understand the hiding the aussies will be giving you starting 5pm on saterday, you coming ??

and why ask me the question why not aussie mark, he posted first

Clean32
04-10-2007, 21:43
Mate there are 2 ( two) games, NZ V Fr and A v En

Aussie Mark
05-10-2007, 10:17
France = Frogs
New Zealanders = Kiwis
Australia = Wallabies
England = Poms

Games times are...

Australia v England at 17:00

New Zealand v France at 23:00

I have had a previous PM from Frank at Sportland that they are being played live.

Cheers,
Mark

maori
05-10-2007, 13:38
No way...
New Zealand-All Blacks!!!
Argentina-Poms.
England-Roses.

Georgia-Saak...ers....:fireworks:

Clean32
05-10-2007, 14:10
No way...
New Zealand-All Blacks!!!
Argentina-Poms.
England-Roses.

Georgia-Saak...ers....:fireworks:

UUMMMMMM ??

ok the correct way

rugby teams are commonly called the following

New Zealand = the blacks
England ( NOT UK) = those Pommy Barstards
France = the dirty froggy barstards
Australia = aussie barstards
Argentina = Who ??
South africa = the BOX, bloody big barstards
Fiji = more big barstards
Samoa = The blacks second XV
Wales = nice singing barstard who give kiwis free beer
Scotland = Not pommy barstards, or the othere barstards

writen in Tipical 0 beer Kiwi register

buzz
07-10-2007, 14:53
Ya ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! did it ! Call us frogs if you want, we call our team "les Bleus". Next step : eat the "rosbifs" (the way we call the English).

Pobman
07-10-2007, 17:55
Ya ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! did it ! Call us frogs if you want, we call our team "les Bleus". Next step : eat the "rosbifs" (the way we call the English).

typical... those Kermits are quietly winning everything... :)

Bels
07-10-2007, 22:42
Bels you are northen so you cant play rugby therefore you will never understand, sorry you will understand the hiding the aussies will be giving you starting 5pm on saterday, you coming ??

and why ask me the question why not aussie mark, he posted first

Would love to. I feel like a prisoner in the Wild West of Moscow for the the time being.Hopefully in the Summer,it will be quiete for teaching there mght be something for me and family . But I look forward to hearing the results of these matches and your experiences on your visits.

I'm Northern born, Scottish, but Southern educated and way of life, that's if you are talking about UK. But maybe you are talking about Down under being South and UK obviously North.

Clean32
07-10-2007, 22:53
Would love to. I feel like a prisoner in the Wild West of Moscow for the the time being.Hopefully in the Summer,it will be quiete for teaching there mght be something for me and family . But I look forward to hearing the results of these matches and your experiences on your visits.

I'm Northern born, Scottish, but Southern educated and way of life, that's if you are talking about UK. But maybe you are talking about Down under being South and UK obviously North.

UUMMM bels the games were on saterday, the english won over the aussies and the black got beaten by the frogs, quite an upset realy.

and yes northerns is everyone othere side of neptunes bath.
as i understand it there are quite a few expats living west and west of moscow ??

Bels
07-10-2007, 23:19
Only to be expected :)

Bels
07-10-2007, 23:26
UUMMM bels the games were on saterday, the english won over the aussies and the black got beaten by the frogs, quite an upset realy.

and yes northerns is everyone othere side of neptunes bath.
as i understand it there are quite a few expats living west and west of moscow ??

Nope . I dont't think so.

However shall I ask on Expat site. Are there any Expats living in the Western region of Moscow?

I've heard murmers that there are, but they prefer to keep quiete about it, that is in the rich houses of Rublievskie shosse, beside me. Where I get a lot of my pupils. But I am pleased to say that there are no teachers resident and are often pursuaded to come here by the the offering of a free lift from a driver. I'm not sure if that even works.

Pobman
08-10-2007, 08:00
UUMMMMMM ??

ok the correct way

rugby teams are commonly called the following

New Zealand = the blacks
England ( NOT UK) = those Pommy Barstards
France = the dirty froggy barstards
Australia = aussie barstards
Argentina = Who ??
South africa = the BOX, bloody big barstards
Fiji = more big barstards
Samoa = The blacks second XV
Wales = nice singing barstard who give kiwis free beer
Scotland = Not pommy barstards, or the othere barstards

writen in Tipical 0 beer Kiwi register

You missed out

USA = !!!!! Are you sure they are playing, they do know this is Rugby don't they?

Clean32
08-10-2007, 10:27
You missed out

USA = !!!!! Are you sure they are playing, they do know this is Rugby don't they?

yeppa

USA then who pretend to play LOL

Aussie Mark
08-10-2007, 13:12
Australia out WTF, Lost to the Pome F&#*ers WTFFF :-(

Go the Pumas!!!!

But I'd say it's les Bleus v da Boks in the final, but hey... it's not like I can pick the results of these games!

Clean32
08-10-2007, 16:33
Australia out WTF, Lost to the Pome F&#*ers WTFFF :-(

Go the Pumas!!!!

But I'd say it's les Bleus v da Boks in the final, but hey... it's not like I can pick the results of these games!

good for the sport this year, quite an upset LOL

Aussie Mark
08-10-2007, 17:17
good for the sport this year, quite an upset LOL

Agreed, as long as the Poms don't win ;-)

Clean32
08-10-2007, 18:16
Agreed, as long as the Poms don't win ;-)

arr stuffem

Bels
08-10-2007, 21:56
yeppa

USA then who pretend to play LOL

How will they do without the armour :doh:

Perhaps they will go to the England vs Russia football match instead by mistake :doh: thinking it's their football :)