PDA

View Full Version : Hotel staying in Moscow - best offer????

DelMar
01-10-2007, 10:51
Dear All,

Will you please help with an info re: any reasonable hotels' rates in Moscow???

The above eequest is from one friend of mine planning his trip from the UK.
May be, you know any offers

Visa + Hotel????

Would be grateful to you very, very much.

Regards, :yikes:

01-10-2007, 12:41
I am not sure that you can find a "visa + hotel" offer. Hotels may send you a voucher to get a visa, probably.

About "cheap" (according to Moscow standards" hotels, Gozdilla (http://www.godzillashostel.com/) is a good one in the center, with English speaking staff.

Izmailovo (www.izmailovo.ru) for Russian speaking people, located 4 stops from the center. There are always rooms available there, the quality goes to "soviet rooms" to "correct russian rooms" :)

DelMar
01-10-2007, 16:38
Thanks a lot!!!

Hopefully we shall try any of them!!! At least there are some recomendations ...

regards,

tzaritsa
01-10-2007, 22:00
Dear All,

Will you please help with an info re: any reasonable hotels' rates in Moscow???

The above eequest is from one friend of mine planning his trip from the UK.
May be, you know any offers

Visa + Hotel????

Would be grateful to you very, very much.

Regards, :yikes:

Your friend can try "Tzentralnaya"hotel at Tverskaya street not far from Pushkinskaya metro close to Eliseev`s supermarket. They have rooms with the shower,buth and toilet for 4500 rbs and without (all this located in the coridor) for 1800-2000 rbs + breakfast. The location is great,but conditions are so-so. But it`s old pre-revolution building with 4 m sillings.
Also there were the "Ost-West" hotel at Tverskoy boulevard behind "Pushkin cafe". On 2001 the price per night with breakfast was 130 USD . How things are now,I don`t know,unf. They have all this toilet,shower in the rooms. Location is also good.

DelMar
02-10-2007, 11:22
The location of the hotel is really great in the very center!!!

We shall try! Thanks!!!