PDA

View Full Version : Top quality Russian lessons

Frida
21-03-2012, 18:02
Are you ready to take the first step to make your dream of speaking Russian come true? I would be happy to discuss your particular tuition needs and answer your questions. Just give me a call and book your lesson today!

Please contact Frida Gudim
PL USE PMCredentials:
Frida graduated from the Moscow State University, Philological Department. She has taught Russian at a few Moscow language schools, including CREF and Tom's House and has been giving private lessons since 1996, providing services to companies such as Auchan, BP, Barclays bank, Renaissance Capital, Volvo and others.

To find out more about how I teach, or see what other people have to say about studying with me check out Russian tuition testimonials.

I have absolutely no doubts in recommending Frida as a teacher. She constantly goes out of her way to help and has the patience to deal with an absolute beginner like myself. Her lessons are both interesting and extremely practical for my everyday life in Moscow.
Nick, English language teacher

Lessons with Frida certainly improved my Russian and helped with my work. Both my written and spoken Russian improved to the point where I work without translators. I enjoyed the lessons and Frida exceeded my expectations as a teacher of Russian language.
Mark, drilling engeneer, TNK-BP

I enjoyed the Russian lessons I took with Frida Gudim very much. She gave me the opportunity to choose material from a wide range of sources. Knowing a variety of reading and teaching materials, also beyond the usual textbooks, she successfully managed to find the most suitable and most interesting one for my professional needs. Frida met my requirements in full, and I vividly recommend her as teacher.
Philipp, lecturer, University of Basel