PDA

View Full Version : Hey from San Francisco

sonotheman
16-03-2012, 13:04
Visiting Moscow for the 3rd time, first time in the winter. It's cold for a California guy here. Anyway, I ride motorcycles and play tennis. Weather is too cold for either so I guess I'll drink some vodka. Or maybe play some pool if I can find a place. My mobile is by PM, please ;)
Brando

SADIE Cupcakes
22-03-2012, 09:02
Visiting Moscow for the 3rd time, first time in the winter. It's cold for a California guy here. Anyway, I ride motorcycles and play tennis. Weather is too cold for either so I guess I'll drink some vodka. Or maybe play some pool if I can find a place. My mobile is by PM, please ;)
Brando

I LOVE California, and S.F. is one of my favorite U.S. cities! When I return to Moscow, I'll share some of that vodka with you, my fellow American.

Max77
22-03-2012, 10:01
Brando

Welcome!
Finding pools in Moscow is easy. You may also find lots of people here who'd like to play pool. Good luck!

Judge
22-03-2012, 12:55
Hi Sono, welcome to the site,when you get here start a thread in the 'local events' section and for sure you will get members interested in meeting up for a game of pool ,tennis or a bike ride..

Angelochek
22-03-2012, 14:18
Hello) My nime is Alisa) I am a lawyer, I am fond of sports, dances, swimming, I write verses. And you?

Babygirl
23-03-2012, 09:34
Love Cali :)

Obviously Moscow is not as warm as California is, but it has interesting things to offer besides weather :)

Enjoy your stay Brando!