PDA

View Full Version : Business Visa Information

morrowdoug
29-09-2007, 22:27
So, having read through the forum for information about getting a Russian business visa, is the following information correct?

* The best agency to go to is Liga Consulting
[what is their address?]

* The best places to get the visa are Riga, Kiev, and Prague

* Your mileage may vary with whether you need an HIV test

* Your mileage may vary with whether you have to leave after 6 months or not

* Expect 3 weeks for the invitation?

* One needs to register oneself within 3 working days of arrival back in Russia.

Questions:

Does anyone know relative prices for business visas for Americans in Riga, Kiev, and Prague, given, say, 3-5 working days waiting time?

Does anyone know the cost of an invitation from Liga?

If one comes on a business visa and works as a self-employed English teacher, does one register at one's place of residence, or at the address of
the sponsoring business agency?

skylight
10-10-2007, 22:38
Hi,

I don't know about LIGA's the best, but I can help with invitations and vouchers if needed. I work in one company( migration consultancy) and implant in DB( Deutsche Bank) we do provide the services you are interested in.
Voucher for 2 week for example is - 50usd. SO if you are interested or need something more, post me private, or this email skylight@main.ru

see ya

2nd
11-10-2007, 02:12
Liga Consultant is very good, Vadim Rybakov is the boss. He speaks English very well. The address is Lesnaya ulitsa 43, close to Belarusskaya metro station and Holiday Inn Lesnaya. I thinkt the office numbers are 415-416 on the 4th floor.

One needs to get a propusk to get to their office. Probably, if like it was a year ago, one shall pass through the restaurant and call from one of the in house phones and ask for a propusk, which one gets from the lady by the telephones after Liga gave instruction.

It is perhaps not the flashiest office, but probably the most competent staff.

Telephone: 499 978 15 29, 499 978 69 24.

Liga Consultant has an internet site with a map, but I forgot the link.

I have been their client for several years and Vadim has solved a few problems for me.

Chis leva.

Bels
13-05-2009, 23:00
Great!! Now what is his site, as I have given it in the past, But wher is it now as I can no longer find it.

Liga Consultant is very good, Vadim Rybakov is the boss. He speaks English very well. The address is Lesnaya ulitsa 43, close to Belarusskaya metro station and Holiday Inn Lesnaya. I thinkt the office numbers are 415-416 on the 4th floor.

One needs to get a propusk to get to their office. Probably, if like it was a year ago, one shall pass through the restaurant and call from one of the in house phones and ask for a propusk, which one gets from the lady by the telephones after Liga gave instruction.

It is perhaps not the flashiest office, but probably the most competent staff.

Telephone: 499 978 15 29, 499 978 69 24.

Liga Consultant has an internet site with a map, but I forgot the link.

I have been their client for several years and Vadim has solved a few problems for me.

Chis leva.

Firefox
14-05-2009, 02:40
I have used WorkPermitRussia.ru (http://www.workpermitrussia.ru) for quite a while now . They give business visas within 3 weeks and even DHL invitations anywhere in the world.

(Liga is probably good but no better or worse than anybody else in such routine matters)

The above Company also offer work permits and Temp Resident Permit.

tgma
14-05-2009, 10:46
I got my most recent visa invitation from Liga - they are indeed cheap and efficient with excellent service. One problem was that they made a mistake with the dates on the invitation, so I would recommend that you check the invitation they supply very carefully. Check the passport numbers, dates of entry, and other particulars. This would apply to any other agency as well.

I have also used visahouse.ru