PDA

View Full Version : David Icke

geordie
10-12-2003, 13:23
I think I've got a bit too much time on my hands....I've starting reading stuff like this. Does anyone actually believe this. I'm tempted to believe a grain of it is true
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/hitler.html

Skyguy
10-12-2003, 16:57
Bollocks mate, if you do your as barking as he is.

vaska
10-12-2003, 17:35
This is really offensive, and i am not offended easily. Admin, can we PLEASE introduce some censorship and get rid of this thing or at least move it to Bardak!

geordie
10-12-2003, 17:40
Its not that offensive...but it is nonsense though (probably)

Skyguy
10-12-2003, 17:46
Unreserved apology to the chat room from skyguy. Can I say barking..? For Our US cousins that means barking MAD.

vaska
10-12-2003, 18:04
Skyguy, as i said in my pm, this particular US cousin is offended by the article, not by your reaction to it - in fact, i was tempted to use stronger language in my response, which related to the first post, not to yours. Open discussion is all well and good, but imho, expat cafe is not a place for racism, anti-semitism, xenophobia and the like.

geordie
10-12-2003, 18:11
I don't see what the big deal is Vaska. I wouldn't have posted it if it was offensive. If I was talking about this in a pub you wouldn't bat an eyelid. However if I have ofended you then sorry

Skyguy
10-12-2003, 18:18
Oop's got the wrong end of that one geordie. I thought I was the one at fault, and it was you all the time..! But seriously, David Ike is entitled to his views on life the universe etc, but to expect the world to accept those views without any fuss is madness. He has been certified once in UK as a point of note.

DaveUKagain
10-12-2003, 19:34
Ahhhh, good old Ikey of the turquoise healing rays..... just shows that the man has every right to refuse his medication. ;-))))) For an example of a site of a man REALLY refusing his medication - www.timecube.com - pretty sad one, that. Paranoid schizophrenia, I`d say - in both cases.

geordie
11-12-2003, 13:41
The man is a genius!