PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested to play Tennis?

Jean02
29-09-2007, 15:16
Hello. Looking for a Tennis partner. Could be week-end or week days. Level is advanced beginner. Thanks.

tzaritsa
01-10-2007, 00:04
Hello!
I`m interested. But I didn`t play for 10 years and then I was advansed beginner. Are you interested?

Ecehan
01-10-2007, 16:39
I'm also interested in that tennis partner issue.
But did you find a court to play? Apparently I also didn't play tennis for the last 1 year and I couldn't play in Moscow yet. But I'm also almost advanced beginner.

If we could arrange a court why not play?

TnsGrl
03-10-2007, 15:03
Hi I'm TnsGirl. I play tennis and have recently moved to Moscow. I am interested in finding a hitting partner and maybe to get a weekly game set. I saw your post and am interested in playing with you. I am 3.5 level. Thanks!

sowy
09-10-2007, 16:28
Hi everyone,

I'm interested to play on week days in the evening or week end. I'm around 3-3,5 player, 22 yo, female. I know good tennis courts near Solok (between Leningradskoe avenue and Khoroshovskoe avenue).

Write me back if someone is interested.

Thanks

TnsGrl
11-10-2007, 22:40
Have you found a partner b/c I'm new to Moscow and looking as well. I have connections to courts and a coach who is English & russian speaking!

TnsGrl
11-10-2007, 22:41
Have you found a partner b/c I'm new to Moscow and looking as well. I would love to play and have connections to indoor courts and a coach who is English & russian speaking... if we need. I know you stated you know of a place to play as well. I'm at your level of play.

aseem.moscow
25-10-2007, 00:10
Hi,

I play 'decent' tennis and was also looking for a partner to play on weekends. 25y.o. male putting up in Novoslobodskaya area. Anyone interested do PM me.

Regards

Ruben
13-11-2007, 22:33
Hi. I'm interested as well to play tennis. Not aware of the levels you quoted. Only know of letter (A-F) levels. Haven't played for a while but would think i'm advanced level, but needing necessary practise to get back into it. Biggest issue for me is to find courts as i have no connections in this area.

Let me know

Best, Ruben