PDA

View Full Version : Sweet daddies :)

Babygirl
10-03-2012, 20:42
Why do so many young girls choose older guys as their bf*s or bff*S ?

Older guys,
don*t you think it*S a bit unfair to give them false hopes ? :)

Judge
10-03-2012, 20:48
Cos older guys are better in bed..:thumbsup:

Babygirl
10-03-2012, 20:49
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-8MHKuQ5I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-8MHKuQ5I[/URL]

;)

Judge
10-03-2012, 20:50
and have more money to spend on their gf..

Babygirl
10-03-2012, 20:53
Cos older guys are better in bed..:thumbsup:

not necessarily they are better,
they just know
exactly which spots to hit
:agree:

:D

Judge
10-03-2012, 20:58
don*t you think it*S a bit unfair to give them false hopes ?

Better than having no hope at all...
A lot depends on the age difference,if there is big gap then hope could fade away,but less then 10 years a relationship could last for a long time...but really who is to say how long a relationship can last..

Judge
10-03-2012, 20:59
not necessarily they are better,
they just know
exactly which spots to hit
:agree:

:D

true, and maybe they don't last as long as a young gun...:)

Babygirl
10-03-2012, 21:03
Better than having no hope at all...
A lot depends on the age difference,if there is big gap then hope could fade away,but less then 10 years a relationship could last for a long time...but really who is to say how long a relationship can last..

oh well, my last *serious* bf was 18 y older than I am, I wanted babies and family, but he wanted something different :)

:D Something different wasn*t that bad tho.

Judge
10-03-2012, 21:13
oh well, my last *serious* bf was 18 y older than I am, I wanted babies and family, but he wanted something different :)

:D Something different wasn*t that bad tho.

So you can talk from experience...Why did you choose an older guy?

I don't know how old you are, but if your ex was let's say in his late 40's ,he's either already had kids or just doesn't want to have any..

Korotky Gennady
10-03-2012, 21:13
Why do so many young girls choose older guys as their bf*s or bff*S ?

Why do you ask ?

TolkoRaz
10-03-2012, 21:14
I think the term is 'Sugar Daddy', not Sweet Daddy! :10310:

Judge
10-03-2012, 21:19
I think the term is 'Sugar Daddy', not Sweet Daddy! :10310:

I was just gonna say that, but what about Sour Daddy, when the relationship turns sour..
I blame all the sour products they eat here.

Probe
10-03-2012, 21:29
I believe it is because of the attention an older man gives to his mate. Not only looks but sees. Listens and hears.

Babygirl
10-03-2012, 21:35
So you can talk from experience...Why did you choose an older guy?

I don't know how old you are, but if your ex was let's say in his late 40's ,he's either already had kids or just doesn't want to have any..

No , no kids or marriages ever.

I am 23 now, was 21 at a time.

Once I entered the relationship I stated my goals clearly, he said * yes I am interested in it, but we shall wait and see...* we waited and waited and waited and
Bingo !
nothing happened,
so I quit.

I had been cheated on before due to the immaturity of the partner, I didn*t want it happening again so using simple logic I chose an older guy who had seen and done it all and was hoping we wud build something real and stable together.

I was waiting and observing :emote_popcorn: and it just didn*t work :)

I don*t wanna be waiting anymore.

I want babies all over the place :)

robertmf
10-03-2012, 21:43

:D You good Russian woman doing patriotic duty :mml:

Babygirl
10-03-2012, 21:46

Ahahahahah that*s actually exactly how I wud like my 1st baby to look like dude! :D

KatjaBg
10-03-2012, 21:46
Because from the moment we were born we were daddy's' little girls.
And we'll always be.

Judge
10-03-2012, 21:47

Once I entered the relationship I stated my goals clearly, he said * yes I am interested in it, but we shall wait and see...* we waited and waited and waited and
Bingo !
nothing happened,
so I quit.

I had been cheated on before due to the immaturity of the partner, I didn*t want it happening again so using simple logic I chose an older guy who had seen and done it all and was hoping we wud build something real and stable together.

Thanks for the honest answer...

Your last sentence made me pmsl...

18 years in my eyes is a big age difference, not saying it can't work,I'm sure even wider age gaps have worked out..I think with a 18 year gap you won't have much in common..
Try for a guy who isn't more than 10 years older than you..
A guy that shares your passion for many babies,not later but straight away..

One last question for the night, was your bf Russian or an expat?

robertmf
10-03-2012, 21:51
... Try for a guy who isn't more than 10 years older than you..
A guy that shares your passion for many babies,not later but straight.

Babygirl needs to catch a doctor who specializes in pediatrics :)

Babygirl
10-03-2012, 21:56
I had only 1 Russian bf in my whole life, been traveling too much.

I wish I didn*t :)

osnaasno
10-03-2012, 22:01

I am scared with the existing ideology that we Russian women should necessarily give birth to a child and as soon as possible. Who can force an individual to give birth only out of patriotism? Thinking and intelligent Russian women will be avoiding that just out of common spence!

ezik
10-03-2012, 23:49
Mmm... :suspect:
So, the guys who remember when this song was a hit are the old guys...?
Cunning test!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-8MHKuQ5I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-8MHKuQ5I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-8MHKuQ5I)[/URL]

;)

osnaasno
10-03-2012, 23:49
I had only 1 Russian bf in my whole life, been traveling too much.

I wish I didn*t :)

You wish you did not travel too much?
Or you wish you had not had a Russian bf? Why if so? Are they bad?

BabyFirefly
11-03-2012, 00:02
More mature, usually better in bed, more romantic, wiser.

I've never dated anyone my age. The youngest guy I dated was only six years older than me (and that would be my fiance now). But in my culture marrying someone your age is considered a stupid idea.

peppermintpaddy
11-03-2012, 00:06
I believe it is because of the attention an older man gives to his mate. Not only looks but sees. Listens and hears.

Im an older man with a younger woman......I think older men have a lot more to offer in so many ways.Not only financially(well, not in my case),but emotionally.I can only speak for myself,but I am now very comfortable with who I am,very confident in myself and a pretty good lover ,even if I say so myself.No longer do I have a roving eye,and I truly appreciate the fact I have a lovely young woman on my arm,and I make sure she knows how much I appreciate her.
I had to tell her very early that babies were non negotiable,and if that's what she wanted any,she had better find someone else.My children are grown up,so Im not looking for any more.She stuck around,and I can honestly say Ive never felt as loved.Maybe things will change,but at the moment I'm really happy.
I'd love to hear a woman's perspective on why (if they do) women are attracted to older men.Im sure a lot are attracted purely for financial security(if they care to admit it),but maybe there are other reasons as well.

BabyFirefly
11-03-2012, 00:10
[QUOTE=peppermintpaddy;968430]Im an older man with a younger woman......I think older men have a lot more to offer in so many ways.Not only financially(well, not in my case),but emotionally.I can only speak for myself,but I am now very comfortable with who I am,very confident in myself and a pretty good lover ,even if I say so myself.No longer do I have a roving eye,and I truly appreciate the fact I have a lovely young woman on my arm,and I make sure she knows how much I appreciate her.
I had to tell her very early that babies were non negotiable,and if that's what she wanted any,she had better find someone else.My children are grown up,so Im not looking for any more.She stuck around,and I can honestly say Ive never felt as loved.Maybe things will change,but at the moment I'm really happy.
I'd love to hear a woman's perspective on why (if they do) women are attracted to older men.Im sure a lot are attracted purely for financial security(if they care to admit it),but maybe there are other reasons as well.[/QUOTE

What you said... but financial security at least for me plays a small role, since I've had a business since I was 16... so I don't care so much about that, but, I don't like "mama's boys". I like a man who knows what he wants, who is confident and mentally strong, verging on being domineering. I don't like guys who believe that success and wealth will fall from the sky, but rather that they work for it. I will not date a guy who spends his dates with me gazing at other women (hey, it happens sometimes, but the woman sitting in front of you should a great majority of the attention). I find men who value the opinion of friends and family in such a way that he can't make a decision without them weak. I've only found these qualities in older men, or, a not-so-much older Russian guy.

Babygirl
11-03-2012, 00:28
Mmm... :suspect:
So, the guys who remember when this song was a hit are the old guys...?
Cunning test!

Erik, the song was released in 1988, the year when I was born, if these guys were partying to this song, they are older in my book, not *old* tho , there is a difference :)

rusmeister
11-03-2012, 00:34
This thread discussed the topic extensively:

http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=370423

I came out mostly recommending against the general idea. Some people disagreed with me strongly...

yakspeare
11-03-2012, 00:36

Bingo !
nothing happened,
so I quit.

wow just wow, the perfect woman! I am 36 and it is always a bit of an issue with women my age and older, I am certainly attracted to them, but I do want to have children and probably more than one. When a woman is the same age as me she should be thinking about having her last child or not having them at all. Ok my own sister had a child at 45, but the risks for complications are so much higher, and female fertility drops off quickly. So i HAVE to keep that in mind.

In Russia also older women are attracted to me and women much younger are also. Women my own age don't seem to be. In four years in Russia and in Russified Central Asia I have dated women 20,22,23 twice,25 three times, 33,35, 28,29 twice,27 and 26. The last I am currently seeing. (These are women I have dated at least a few times but often the relationship lasted just a few weeks, but the point we were attracted to each other and tried is what I am trying to make.)

In Australia my ex wife was 5 years older and my last girlfriend there of four years was 8 years older. Pretty much my whole dating history there. As you can see, it is quite a difference in Russia! I, for one, am not complaining.

Benedikt
11-03-2012, 00:52
I want babies all over the place :)[/QUOTE]

and a house/apartment/car/cat/dog... and all the rest that comes with family life?

Babygirl
11-03-2012, 00:59

and a house/apartment/car/cat/dog... and all the rest that comes with family life?[/QUOTE]

1. Not needed.

2. Already sorted.

3. Depends on where you live, found it useless to have one here.

4. Defo, maybe 2.

5. Not a dog person.

6. All the rest will come for sure.

martpark
11-03-2012, 01:33
Sweetheart Like You by Bob Dylan
You know, I once knew a woman who looked like you
She wanted a whole man, not just a half
She used to call me sweet daddy when I was only a child
You kind of remind me of her when you laugh
In order to deal in this game, got to make the queen disappear
Itís done with a flick of the wrist
Whatís a sweetheart like you doiní in a dump like this?

You know, a woman like you should be at home
Thatís where you belong
Watching out for someone who loves you true
Who would never do you wrong
Just how much abuse will you be able to take?
Well, thereís no way to tell by that first kiss

They say that patriotism is the last refuge
To which a scoundrel clings
Steal a little and they throw you in jail
Steal a lot and they make you king
Thereís only one step down from here, baby
Itís called the land of permanent bliss

Jack17
11-03-2012, 07:01
Ouuuu. . . . I'm your man baby - a fool for love and kids. Let's go!

Jack17
11-03-2012, 07:05
Some people disagreed with me strongly...

Really?

ezik
11-03-2012, 09:11
Ouuuu. . . . I'm your man baby - a fool for love and kids. Let's go!

Another appropriate song for the moment then. Slightly older than Johnny Hates Jazz.

Wham! - I'm Your Man - YouTube