PDA

View Full Version : Coming to Moscow

paul-pdx
27-09-2007, 02:05
Hello,
I am coming to Moscow from the States in a week to teach English for three to nine months. I've been to Moscow before, but only for about six weeks, and that was two years ago.
The company that invited me is providing housing, and I have a few friends and acquaintances in the city, but I would always be glad to seek out others' advice for things that come up for expats in Russia, which I know will be many. I look forward to visiting again soon!

thanks for reading,

Paul

AndreyS
27-09-2007, 10:53
Hello,
I am coming to Moscow from the States in a week to teach English for three to nine months. I've been to Moscow before, but only for about six weeks, and that was two years ago.
The company that invited me is providing housing, and I have a few friends and acquaintances in the city, but I would always be glad to seek out others' advice for things that come up for expats in Russia, which I know will be many. I look forward to visiting again soon!

thanks for reading,

Paul

Hi and welcome, Paul!

You can get a lot of advice here. Just ask on particular issue and you'll get more advice than you want. You may also PM me.