PDA

View Full Version : Russia vs. England, Lushniki

Owencale
26-09-2007, 13:16
Hey,

does anybody know where to get tickets? Is it possible to go to the street bilet places that offer theater tickets? What are the prices like?

What do you think, will it be sold out?
Anything I should take into consideration when bying the tickets?

umm
26-09-2007, 15:08
as i saw here: . (http://www.footrussia.ru/england-russia.htm)
they start sale tickets today. prices from 1000 to 13000 rub.
better order it at many websites, just google it

Оле Россия!!

umm
26-09-2007, 15:11
i think its not official prices, they starts from 300 rub. If you wanna buy it-go to the Luzhniki stadium cashier (metro sportivnaya)

mandelstam13
26-09-2007, 21:25
tickets are on sale from October 8th. Range from about 300 to 7,500. Good enough seats for 600 roubles and up. Any cheaper and you are behind the goal, which , in the Luzhniki, means you won't see anything. At all.

26-09-2007, 22:43
Just go to the Stadium the evening of the match with a UK flag, shout "UK will win, we are the best, etc", and you will get free tickets... But maybe not to see the match :)

Mersey-toff
26-09-2007, 23:47
Just go to the Stadium the evening of the match with a UK flag

Why would an England supporter wave a UK flag? What is it anyway :confused:

jl74
27-09-2007, 13:44
Now we know GUEST is Russian, no Englishman would ever say UK in association with the England football team....

I have my ticket, so i'll be there to cheer on the Scottish!:thumbsup:

NickR
04-10-2007, 11:49
Tickets are easy to get....we just bought 20 for a group of us.

Call the Luzhniki ticket office if you speak Russian.

04-10-2007, 11:53
Now we know GUEST is Russian, no Englishman would ever say UK in association with the England football team....

I have my ticket, so i'll be there to cheer on the Scottish!:thumbsup:

Well everybody knew I am Russian, I think (And proud to be so :)

Has the UK a flag? It isn't the Union Jack as England? :shhhhhh:

umm
04-10-2007, 12:16
just called to luzhniki stadium-they said they start selling tickets at 8 oct.. said they are not printed yet..how could you guys get your tickets? and for official price?

umm
04-10-2007, 12:20
we also need aprox 20 tickets

Clean32
04-10-2007, 12:20
Well everybody knew I am Russian, I think (And proud to be so :)

Has the UK a flag? It isn't the Union Jack as England? :shhhhhh:

LOL as i understand it, The Union Jack is a composite of may flags. England and the UK are to difrent things. england being apart of the UK

NickR
04-10-2007, 12:25
just called to luzhniki stadium-they said they start selling tickets at 8 oct.. said they are not printed yet..how could you guys get your tickets? and for official price?

Maybe we're going via an agency then...but surely there are a lot of them around and tickets won't be hard to find with over 10 days to go before the game.

We're paying 3,500 rubles for well-located seats.

PS - UK or Britain is not England.....ask any taxi driver...the amount of times I've explained this to them, I think they all know now ;)

umm
04-10-2007, 12:30
NickR
ok same kinda with me - we book (dont have tickets in hands) 1200r offic price tickets by same 3500 to sector c1 but this morning recieved a call from agency and they said that we may be not recieve our tickets so am worry very much ( as 20 my friends as well:) )

04-10-2007, 12:32
Ok for UK, but Britain too is not England ?
I suggest to incorporate England and UK (!) in the Russian Federation! Then it will be easier to understand.

Hols
08-10-2007, 19:35
Hey,

So where is the best place to get tickets for the match? The stadium?
I thought there'd be some available because the stadium is big enough! But are the tickets on the Russian side, or the English? Or do you have to specify?

Sorry for all the questions, just really want to go!

BTW in England there is a postal strike and everyone's having a problem getting their tickets, apparently they have to go to the British Embassy in London, nightmare!

Hols
08-10-2007, 19:42
Hey,

So what does everyone think is the best way to get tickets? Go to the stadium? And do they sell tickets where English fans will be sitting or only where the Russian fans will be sitting?

Sorry for all the questions, and reiterating some, but I really want to go watch, please advise me!

BTW There's a massive postal strike on in England atm and loads of tickets have been kept at the British Embassy so everyone has to go there to get their tickets, nightmare!

umm
08-10-2007, 19:51
Hols,
I think they sell tickets to russian fans places of course
But there is NO MORE official tickets available-no need to go to stadium,tix sold out.. Go across the web ticket shops and i hope you ll find your ticket. will be seating with russians though..

Go Russia!

davefromengland
09-10-2007, 02:32
hi

me and a few friends are coming over from england for this game :)

we are staying near the Begovya metro stop, we have hired an apartment... can anyone tell me anything about this area? is it nice? are there local shops and more importantly, pubs :)

also, there is a lot of scaremongering going on here in england regarding hooliganism, the danger of the metro system on matchday and even russian police being corrupt and us needing to take bribe money!!

can anyone comment on that?!

one last thing, where would be a good place to drink on matchday? we have been told the arabat area has a lot of bars etc?

any answers to my questions would be much appeciated!

thanks
dave

come on england!

snow&music
10-10-2007, 16:10
Hi, quick question, what's the general view on safety at the match? Specifically for a big group in the Russian end?

Call me paranoid, but I am expecting that it may be a recipe for disaster if England score/win?

What's the experienced view?

Many thanks/спасибо

Judge
10-10-2007, 16:28
Safety at the match should be ok,the police will be out in force,if there will be any trouble it will be around the centre of Moscow,metro,english pubs and at the hotels where the english fans will be staying.
Police will be even inside the metro,at the main stations.
snow&music. i posted before on this site about the time when i saw Wales vs Russia, i went with my wife and had tickets in the russian end, the cops were checking everyones documents and didn't let me in at first for my own safety, after waiting outside (20 mins)the police put me and my wife with the welsh fans.When the game finished,the welsh fans stayed behind for 40 mins,all the welsh fans had transport but i was left alone outside with my wife and 1000's of cops.

davefromengland, keep your wits about you here,this is a huge game for the russian hooligans ,they will want to test themselves against the english.

Len Ganley Stance
10-10-2007, 17:38
Hi, quick question, what's the general view on safety at the match? Specifically for a big group in the Russian end?

Call me paranoid, but I am expecting that it may be a recipe for disaster if England score/win?

What's the experienced view?

Many thanks/спасибо

Snowman,

I'd go along with Judge's views on this. There'll probably be no trouble in or near the ground as it will be very well policed. I'd reckon that there will defintely be document checks and I wouldn't be surprised if the cops and more likely the OMON won't let you anywhere near the Russian end, for your own safety. Whether or not they move English supporters with tickets into the Russian end probably depends on the amount of English supporters travelling over for the game.

One thing that will definitely happen is that there will be lots of bother around the city centre. When Wales played here, about 400 Russian idiots attacked the hotel where the majority of Welsh supporters were staying in and when Chelsea played here the Russians attacked the Ukraine Hotel and set a couple of cars on fire in the carpark., while the cops stood around and watched. When Ireland played here a few middle aged Irish supporters were given a right hiding on Red Square, of all places.

There's some absolute idiots who 'support' Russian football and they'll all be out on the day and the night before the game.

I once worked with a Russian lad when I was in St. Petes and he travelled regularly to London to Millwall games. Nice bloke but a f*cking nutter when it came to football.

Be very wary would be my recommendation.

coolic
10-10-2007, 21:03
sell tickets for the match Russia - England

katiar
10-10-2007, 22:33
well, to get the tickets to the match seems a real problem (at least to VIP sector)
i have never had such problems with getting the tickets before i must say...
the agencies price is about 90 000 120 000 rubles for a ticket plus every day i am told that the tickets are not for sale yet, please try to call back tomorrow.
i only hope it wont be too late tomorrow.

Len Ganley Stance
11-10-2007, 00:25
Thanks to the anonymous muppet who gave me Reds for stating a few facts about what WILL definitely happen next week.

I said it in my earlier post and I'll say it again now -

There's some absolute idiots who 'support' Russian football and they'll all be out on the day and the night before the game.

willo1234567
11-10-2007, 13:55
Im coming to Moscow too. Theres 4,500 official Englad supporters and probably 500 or unofficial supporters.

A large portion of the england fans are staying in the Cosmos Hotel. Is this the hotel that was attacked when Wales played in Russia?

Will it be safe on the subway when travelling around the city in your opinion? Also, as someone else asked above do the Police in Moscow bribe you lots?

Many thanks.

Len Ganley Stance
11-10-2007, 16:29
Im coming to Moscow too. Theres 4,500 official Englad supporters and probably 500 or unofficial supporters.

A large portion of the england fans are staying in the Cosmos Hotel. Is this the hotel that was attacked when Wales played in Russia?

Will it be safe on the subway when travelling around the city in your opinion? Also, as someone else asked above do the Police in Moscow bribe you lots?

Many thanks.

It wasn't the Cosmos Hotel that was attacked when Wales played here. It was the Rossiya which has since been knocked down - not by the Russian hooligans I should probably add.

As regards to the safety issue on travelling around on the metro, it should be safe enough but like any other big city it could be a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I don't want to be a scaremonger but here's a couple of articles I dug up on google on the Welsh and Irish games here.

BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | Supporters injured in Moscow (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/3273621.stm)

Embassy staff tackle Russia on fan attacks - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie (http://www.independent.ie/national-news/embassy-staff-tackle-russia-on-fan-attacks-292342.html)

I wouldn't be worried about the police stopping you and looking for bribes.

Just be wary is all I would say but most of all enjoy the trip. Moscow is a great city.

Judge
11-10-2007, 21:29
Thanks to the anonymous muppet who gave me Reds for stating a few facts about what WILL definitely happen next week.

I never complain when an ''anonymous muppet'' sends me reds,this isn't a complaint,i would just like to say,that the lions will knock the stuffing out of the russian bear.Gus will leave and Russia will be left in limbo for a few more years.

Korotky Gennady
11-10-2007, 21:47
I never complain when an ''anonymous muppet'' sends me reds,this isn't a complaint,i would just like to say,that the lions will knock the stuffing out of the russian bear.Gus will leave and Russia will be left in limbo for a few more years.

Judge, stop break my heart ! :wazzup:

I know the day of great victory for Russia is coming... Even the dutches with us ;) !

Judge
11-10-2007, 22:26
Judge, stop break my heart ! :wazzup:

I know the day of great victory for Russia is coming... Even the dutches with us ;) !

For now the dutch is with you but if Roman calls him to England he will come running.

Well i have money on the game being a draw,a win will suit be fine but a draw will suit my pocket.

Korotky Gennady
11-10-2007, 22:41
a win will suit be fine but a draw will suit my pocket.

Take a bet on the loss of the lions better. ;) A win will suit be fine but a loss will suit your pocket and my heart

Judge
11-10-2007, 23:00
Take a bet on the loss of the lions better. ;) A win will suit be fine but a loss will suit your pocket and my heart

If England win this saturday,they will be happy with a draw in Moscow, but i can see England sneaking it,rooney is on form and should prove himself in an England shirt.

Judge
11-10-2007, 23:03

Would you like a bet on the game.:agree::agree::agree:
If Russia wins, i'll give you 1000 ru ,if England wins you give me 500 ru, if it's a draw, noone wins...Is this fair enough for you????

Bels
11-10-2007, 23:04
Well! Good luck England and good luck Russia! I shall be watching it safely at home with my family. My 8 year old son and Babooshka for Russia. Me for England and my wife neutral. My little son 18 months will watch. he's already crazy about football. He'll be shouting Ball! and GOAL ! I'll speak for him, he supports England.

Iguess
13-10-2007, 09:33
If you go out to Moscow and need tickets let me know...up to 20 tickets still avalible...my E-mail: ryz_ng@mail.ru

Welcome to Moscow...and good luck.

ucla
15-10-2007, 08:09
If you go out to Moscow and need tickets let me know...up to tickets avalible...my E-mail: ucla7@yandex.ru ucci@orexovo.net icq 213509954

Welcome to Moscow...and good luck.

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 19:17
Moscow 17th 19.12

Все может быть... Все может статься...
С женою муж может расстаться.
Могу я даже бросить пить...
Россию вам не победить !

( translation )

All can be... All may be...
Man can leave woman to be free.
I even can deny my drinking...
But Russia never knows defeating !

:fireworks:

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:03
Moscow 17th 21.01

He-he-he-he :fireworks:

I told you ! We will have done it !

Bels
17-10-2007, 21:04
Well, with great surprise to me, England lost 2-1. I don't blame the players they seem pretty good. But I was surprised about the tactics

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:06
If Russia wins, i'll give you 1000 ru ,if England wins you give me 500 ru, if it's a draw, noone wins...Is this fair enough for you????

Ok... Judge ! I congratulate you !

When and where I will get my 1000 ru for the victory of Russia ? :)

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:08
He-he-he-he... What a day today !

Clean32
17-10-2007, 21:13
Better hope he can get back LOL

Ok... Judge ! I congaratulate you !

When and where I will get my 1000 ru for the victory of Russia ? :)

ashxa
17-10-2007, 21:16
Russian supporters were so very well behaved when they came over to wembley in september coz they were afraid of us.N now here in Moscow they behave like lions...I think even Brazil would have struggled to beat Russia on this artificial pitch.
I CANT IMAGINE EURO 2008 WITHOUT ENGLAND..Who needs Russia there???
Oh my god..........
I just can't believe it

umm
17-10-2007, 21:18
Hey ashxa
i need russia there... and a couple millions also
any other questions?

umm
17-10-2007, 21:20
and you will imagne South Africa as a winner of rugby world cupthis saturday as well:applause:

ashxa
17-10-2007, 21:24
Hey ashxa
i need russia there... and a couple millions also
any other questions?

Mate,have a poll all over the world..Everyone wants to see Beckham n Rooney in action in Euro-2008..Anyways its your day today.
Congrats....RUGBYYYYYYYYYyy forever

Bels
17-10-2007, 21:25
I just hope that soort keeps us together. Because we have bigger problems yet to come. The news doesn't look good at the moment. With Russia doing all the talking at the moment internationaly. Nothing has been said from USA or Europe at the moment.

umm
17-10-2007, 21:25
thanks dude:agree:

:thumbsup:

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:28
2 ashxa

I CANT IMAGINE EURO 2008 WITHOUT RUSSIA !

ashxa
17-10-2007, 21:28
But why the hell was that damn pitch watered just before the start of the game??That thing just pissed me off.
Will EURO-2008 be the same without Rooney,Owen and Becks....
Cmon..Is this a bad dream??

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:30

Hey, Judge ! When are you gonna make your come back ? Seems it was not a draw... yeah ? ;)

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:34
But why the hell was that damn pitch watered just before the start of the game??

He-he... Do you wanna say that the russian team play on the dry field just oposite to the english one ? ;)

Bels
17-10-2007, 21:36
Well done Russia. For me I don,t give a toss for the Rugby. Football is our international game, not rugby or cricket and you won. Like all sports, we'll be back.

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:37
But why the hell was that damn pitch watered just before the start of the game??

I think that our great dutch said them to do it... It's kinda war trick... It's like a dutch trap for english lions...

Len Ganley Stance
17-10-2007, 21:38
Russian supporters were so very well behaved when they came over to wembley in september coz they were afraid of us.N now here in Moscow they behave like lions...I think even Brazil would have struggled to beat Russia on this artificial pitch.
I CANT IMAGINE EURO 2008 WITHOUT ENGLAND..Who needs Russia there???
Oh my god..........
I just can't believe it

If Rooney's goal had been the only goal of the game you wouldn't have been complaining about the pitch.

Well done Russia.

ashxa
17-10-2007, 21:40
Mate,they have been practising on it for the last 10 days as they didn't have a match last saturday.Got the difference...

Judge
17-10-2007, 21:44
Well done Russia the best team won...

Hey Korotky ,you should have made the bet...
You have to agree on the bet before the game not after the game...

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:48

!??? :confused:

When i told you that I hadn't accepted your bet ?? :confused: :ignore:

ashxa
17-10-2007, 21:49
Maybe.But this is just not fair.FIFA should do something about it.

If Rooney's goal had been the only goal of the game you wouldn't have been complaining about the pitch.

Well done Russia.

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:50
Of course I accepted your bet on the day when you have done it... :confused:

Bels
17-10-2007, 21:52
Mate,have a poll all over the world..Everyone wants to see Beckham n Rooney in action in Euro-2008..Anyways its your day today.
Congrats....RUGBYYYYYYYYYyy forever

Beckham has past his prime. Football and boxing was established in England, and we were beaton this time. No good looking at the smaller areas of sport. How many countries do we compete with rugby. Just our Commonwealth home nations, it's no big deal unless we compete with the whole world.

No, football is the game of the world, and it means something to most of us. We should be proud of that, because England started it off. And it's the best sport in the world. What on earth is SOCCER "I don't know".

Korotky Gennady
17-10-2007, 21:52

You made the bet, I accepted it. That's all. The matter is very simple here... ;)

Judge
17-10-2007, 21:53
!??? :confused:

When i told you that I hadn't accepted your bet ?? :confused: :ignore:

doesn't matter for now mate, when i get my arse back to moscow, i'll buy u the odd drink or two and explain the rules of betting..:agree::agree:

anyways,, well done russia,they played england off the pitch, the russians were fast and passed the ball well and many times ripped england apart...

Bye for now...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Len Ganley Stance
17-10-2007, 22:07
How many countries do we compete with rugby. Just our Commonwealth home nations, it's no big deal unless we compete with the whole world.

Bels,

I can't seem to recall France / Italy / Argentina / Portugal / Romania / Georgia or the USA who all played in the Rugby World Cup ever being part of the Commonwealth.

Mind you being Irish what would I know. I do know however that Ireland did leave the Commonwealth in 1949.

Bels
17-10-2007, 22:22
Bels,

I can't seem to recall France / Italy / Argentina / Portugal / Romania / Georgia or the USA who all played in the Rugby World Cup ever being part of the Commonwealth.

Mind you being Irish what would I know. I do know however that Ireland did leave the Commonwealth in 1949.

Well apart from France, we just own a piece of them from the Channel island, And Argentina the same with the Falklands, Well Italy we learnt everything from them in the past. Portugal,Romania or USA I haven't got a clue because do we really notice them in international Rugby?

UP THE FOOTBALL FOR THE NUMBER ONE INTERNATIONAL SPORT.

AND TODAY IS RUSSIAS DAY. WE LOST, BUT WE WILL BE BACK. HOPEFULLY WITH A NEW MANAGER. BECAUSE OUR PLAYERS WERE GREAT.

katiar
18-10-2007, 02:02

:rolleyes:

Mozzie
19-10-2007, 16:14
im noit really a rugby follower, but dont australia prodominantly play league, not union?