PDA

View Full Version : poor English translation on Russian passport

llj45
26-09-2007, 12:37
Hi,
First, I wanted to thank the people who reply to this post.

Now, my questions:
1) will a very poor English translation on my wife's Russian passport cause her any problems during the process of getting her K-3 visa?

2) will these potential problems occur during processing in the United States and / or at the embassy in Moscow?

Thanks!
LLJ45

Clean32
26-09-2007, 14:39
LOL no not a problem, you will have copies of all our othere docs like marrgae cert with the correct spelling. just put in a covering letter with the aplication stating that the OVIR are nutters and thats how thay do it . the embassys are treating it all like a joke, as long as all the othere docs match no probs

Clean32
26-09-2007, 14:42
LOL no not a problem, you will have copies of all our othere docs like marrgae cert with the correct spelling. just put in a covering letter with the aplication stating that the OVIR are nutters and thats how thay do it . the embassys are treating it all like a joke, as long as all the othere docs match no probs

LOL funny story, when shes doing her medical in moscow. if brest feeding, thay will write she has had a boob job. any bruses on arms or legs, thay will write possable drug use. but then the embassys doint seem to take any notice anyway.

llj45
26-09-2007, 17:17
Clean32's comments are useful!

Does anyone else have any thoughts on my questions:
1) will a very poor English translation on my wife's Russian passport cause her any problems during the process of getting her K-3 visa?

2) will these potential problems occur during processing in the United States and / or at the embassy in Moscow?