PDA

View Full Version : Banned - Why?

Tony P
14-02-2012, 01:01
Regularly people are banned. No quarrel with that - not my decision.
However most of these have been quite entertaining, bordering on informative even if outspoken.

Without the 'gorey details' can we be told somewhere the basic reason for the ban and if it is for a limited period or all time?

The obvious place would be on their Avatar section of the header, but maybe a separate non postable thread called 'Banned'

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 01:32
It would also serve as a lesson to all users / posters if we were made aware of the reasons for any ban metered out by the Admins / Mods :book:

MickeyTong
14-02-2012, 01:48
but maybe a separate non postable thread called 'Banned'

"In the Doghouse" Thread......

Seasick Steve on Jools Hooland Hootenanny!: Doghouse Boogie - YouTube

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 11:56
Another "newbie" who seems to know alot about my history...

Hmmmmm... :rofl:

Hardly a newbie, the poster joined in June 2005 which makes you the Newbie! ;)

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 12:20
Yes he is :) And that s what makes this forum exciting :)

Exciting? :confused: I am not sure this Forum is 'exciting'; I think it is better described as interesting & informative :10310:

If you get your 'excitement' from this Forum, perhaps you should get out more and explore more exciting pastimes? ;)

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 12:23
I was given a warning and then banned 4 minutes later. No specific rule was broken. I was banned by a moderator who has a PERSONAL issue with me.
:locked:

Really? Who have you p*ssed off now? :eek: I thought that all Mods / Admins seem to be a fair bunch now that the other one was axed for his late night, 'controversial' and un-Mod like posts ;-)

kassandra
14-02-2012, 12:31
Exciting? :confused: I am not sure this Forum is 'exciting'; I think it is better described as interesting & informative :10310:

If you get your 'excitement' from this Forum, perhaps you should get out more and explore more exciting pastimes? ;)

I thought exciting means very interesting of something close to that. Might be wrong, my english is rather poor :) And my life is rather boring so for me many of drtnsw's conversations are exciting :)

kassandra
14-02-2012, 12:38
I am here to entertain you...

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natlee
14-02-2012, 13:12
Where has Luda2005 gone off to?! Luda, I love you!!! ;)

Tony P
14-02-2012, 13:16
Where has Luda2005 gone off to?! Luda, I love you!!! ;)

Banned maybe.

Back to the first post - can we be told why?

natlee
14-02-2012, 13:17
I was given a warning and then banned 4 minutes later. No specific rule was broken. I was banned by a moderator who has a PERSONAL issue with me.
:locked: ANOTHER one with personal issues with you? Hmmm ;) ;) ;)

ezik
14-02-2012, 14:06
Really? Who have you p*ssed off now? :eek: I thought that all Mods / Admins seem to be a fair bunch now that the other one was axed for his late night, 'controversial' and un-Mod like posts ;-)

If I read Facebook, we're all just a bunch of nutters, taking completely haphazard and despotic decisions. :) The "axed" ex-mod is threatening me publicly, and of course some people from a site I won't care to mention are happy to jump on it.

Regularly people are banned. No quarrel with that - not my decision.
However most of these have been quite entertaining, bordering on informative even if outspoken.

Without the 'gorey details' can we be told somewhere the basic reason for the ban and if it is for a limited period or all time?

The obvious place would be on their Avatar section of the header, but maybe a separate non postable thread called 'Banned'

Fair question deserves a fair answer.

Most bans are temporary and are given as a slap on the wrist for ignoring earlier warnings. I will have a look to see if we can more visibly indicate if a person is permanently or temporarily banned.

If you are referring to the temporary bans of Drtnsnw, Patriots and Sigmund: the basic reasons were trolling and personal insults.

Now, if we see a pattern in this (person A, B and C having a constant go at each other), we start warning.
After a warning comes an infraction - call it a yellow card.
If another infraction is given and the previous one is not expired, the result is a temp ban.

Now, if A gets a warning, then an infraction and then another one (i.e. 2 day ban), this is a sign the mod team is getting a bit annoyed.

If B gets a warning, then an infraction and then another one (i.e. 2 day ban), this is a sign the mod team is getting really annoyed and we want the public fights to stop.

After A and B have been put into the corner, the message to C should be clear: you are next, if you don't stop.

It is true that sometimes even the most entertaining users receive a temp ban. This just means that rules are for everyone.

Temp bans are only given in severe cases, or after repeated bad behavior.

I hope this answers the questions. :)

Tony P
14-02-2012, 14:33
I will have a look to see if we can more visibly indicate if a person is permanently or temporarily banned.

If you are referring to the temporary bans of Drtnsnw, Patriots and Sigmund: the basic reasons were trolling and personal insults.

Thanks Ezik.

I was not referring to any specific banning, although obviously recent ones came to mind and prompted my raising the general question.

It is often hard to distinguish between personal insults and sparring banter between old protagonists or rivals.

Hopefully you can find a way of indicating the length of ban and when we can know if/when to expect to "resume normal service" which, on balance, most appear to appreciate and enjoy - certainly I do. :)

annasophia
14-02-2012, 15:12

Not Sigmund banned?! He is one crazed & entertaining piquant mofo.
I demand you bring him back быстро!

(I will personally take charge of his excess and lock him up securely at night)

robertmf
14-02-2012, 15:30
Thanks Ezik.

It is often hard to distinguish between personal insults and sparring banter between old protagonists or rivals.

"resume normal service" which, on balance, most appear to appreciate and enjoy - certainly I do. :)

On balance I agree with you mainly because the [BAN] is a form of censorship.

If a reader doesn't like another member's postings, then there's the [IGNORE] listing in everyone's CP (I already use it for 2 of the usual suspects rounded up). Admin/Mods can always move incendiary threads to BARDAK.

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 16:44
ANOTHER one with personal issues with you? Hmmm ;) ;) ;)

I would have thought that 'awesome' bartenders should be the friendliest people on this planet - that is how bars survive. :book:

I can only guess that drtnsnw is an alter-ego where he vents his frustration here at not being tipped! ;)

natlee
14-02-2012, 19:41
Yeah. It's always the crazy ones... It sure is everyone else who's crazy :D

natlee
14-02-2012, 19:42
Birds of a feather... And damn proud of it! ;)

natlee
14-02-2012, 20:02
I can only guess that drtnsnw is an alter-ego where he vents his frustration here at not being tipped! ;) At not being tipped in a special kind of currency... methinks :question:

natlee
14-02-2012, 20:06
I can't afford you regardless. Methinks. :rofl: It may be time to stop beating yourself up about it.. methinks! ;)

ezik
14-02-2012, 20:16
Thanks, Drtnsnw and Natlee, to demonstrating Exhibit A.

Now, what is going to happen next is that sooner or later, someone will start complaining about trolling. Maybe it has already happened by PM.

At some point, when this thread derails sufficiently, it will be closed. Before that time, some warnings or infractions may already have been given.

Next, the two persons find each other in another thread and start the same dance again. Note to Natlee and Drtnsnw: NO need to demonstrate this. Another infraction given to one, resulting in two days in the coal shed. And then the other should become very careful. :)

ezik
14-02-2012, 20:17
Methinks it is better to keep on thread and leave each other alone if you don't like each other. :) Spasibo!

natlee
14-02-2012, 20:21
Spasibo ezik! :) For clarifying AND making me feel like a school kid again - I needed that in my old age! ;)

ezik
14-02-2012, 20:24
You're nowhere near as old as I am. Especially tomorrow.

natlee
14-02-2012, 20:26
You're nowhere near as old as I am. Especially tomorrow. You know what I think :)

Tony P
14-02-2012, 20:27
Awww. Ezik. You spoil-sport! (Posts 30 & 31)

There is something highly appealing about other peoples public rows (whether there be dirty washing to find out about or not) - like turning to look at a car crash as you drive past - you always do it!

NotMe
14-02-2012, 20:34
Methinks it is better to keep on thread and leave each other alone if you don't like each other. :) Spasibo!

Ezik, i will be forced to initiate the ban procedure unless you stop flirting by your age. :p

BTW, happy coming birthday, young man! :)

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 20:54
And of course, I will be the one banned, since I started it...

(not really. See posts #13 and 15)

Looks like there was nearly a Valentine's Day Massacre! :eek:

Also looks like Natlee blew you out! :suspect:

Come on fess up drtnsnw, did your self-proclaimed awesome charms fail you on this occasion? ;)

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 20:58
At not being tipped in a special kind of currency... methinks :question:

Oh dear, that sounds very suspicious! :shhhhhh:

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 20:59
No. My budget did.

If it was solely down to finances, get another job and then there might be better success? :10310:

natlee
14-02-2012, 21:03
:ignore:

Judge
14-02-2012, 21:06
:locked:

Just because I banned you doesn't mean there's anything ''personal '' behind it.
We have discussed this in Pm's before and even once at your bar..

About your ban.
Ezik more or less sad how it was..

You and Patriot were at it in many threads, these threads were turning to sh*t because of the trolling and petty insults the two of you threw at each other.
First, you both got a public warning to give it a rest, both of you completely ignored the warning....Patriot was going over the top with calling you a bully towards some ex-members,people leaving cos of you and so on...
He got an infraction,pm's sent and he was banned for 2 days.You also got a 5 point warning...
Patriot came back on the site and left you alone, you trolled him, petty insults and more threads went the same way.
Not only were warnings given but when posts(many) get deleted, this is a sign that things are starting to get out of hand..

So whatever you believe ,personal issues or what, that's down to you..

mrzuzzo
14-02-2012, 21:09
But shouldn't "Patriots" be banned because, technically, he was already banned as "Willy"?

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 21:12
But shouldn't "Patriots" be banned because, technically, he was already banned as "Willy"?

Is there any evidence that its the former Willy? :coffee:

Judge

There is no concrete proof that it's Willy...I'm all for giving people a second chance...

robertmf
... Note to Natlee and Drtnsnw: NO need to demonstrate this. Another infraction given to one, resulting in two days in the coal shed. And then the other should become very careful. :)

Take them out to the woodshed :mml: and use the paddle :cussing:

Does anyone know what the air holes are for in the paddle :question:

[I]vocabulary:
It's "coal bin" ;) In this context, "two days in the woodshed" is used.

I don't think "cat-o-nine tails" is used in Russian :(

Judge
14-02-2012, 21:15
Is there any evidence that its the former Willy? :coffee:

Maybe the former member called Dick for all we know... You do remember that member don't you?

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 21:20
Maybe the former member called Dick for all we know... You do remember that member don't you?

No, I don't - but as for 'Willy', I was probably one of the biggest culprits for haranguing him, but if he has retruned as 'Patriots', then it looks like he has mellowed and is far less crass and confrontational - that's just my humble opinion :10310:

And, yes, everybody should be given a 2nd chance in life, and also in the virtual World, but how many times can a member be given a Temp Ban before being given a permanent one? :tv:

natlee
14-02-2012, 21:26
Maybe the former member called Dick for all we know... You do remember that member don't you? The difference being? :confused:

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 21:27
Willy & Dick are synonymous for ..................! :eek:

ezik
14-02-2012, 21:38
Thanks.
Not native, you know... And my daughter was watching Chicken Run.

Take them out to the woodshed :mml: and use the paddle :cussing:

Does anyone know what the air holes are for in the paddle :question:

vocabulary:
It's "coal bin" ;) In this context, "two days in the woodshed" is used.

I don't think "cat-o-nine tails" is used in Russian :(

yakspeare
14-02-2012, 21:40
patriots is not Willy...

He is the artist formerly known as Willy...

Judge
14-02-2012, 21:46
That's strange since that exact same scenario happened in this thread...
Yes, this thread is a perfect example.
Tony P makes a decent thread , I agree with and think we should implement some of the ideas in this thread..
You started taking it off topic, talking about your ban ''personal issues'' and what not. Natlee posted back to you and then you two went on a little merry go round,open old wounds and then we step in, delete off topic posts, people get pissy and warnings given out, people don't listen ,the next thing we know bans are issued and we are back to square one..Mod's got personal issues, bla bla bla ..
Anyways, I think Ezik posted about this to you two..

Judge
14-02-2012, 21:49
The difference being? :confused:

See the post under yours..:AngelPray:

TolkoRaz
14-02-2012, 21:53

LOL! Dick, Willy & Member! :D

Tony P
14-02-2012, 21:53
,the next thing we know bans are issued and we are back to square one..
But in the meantime the thread has been surprisingly entertaining - not what I intended, but don't knock a free bonus!

Ibanez
14-02-2012, 21:56
But in the meantime the thread has been surprisingly entertaining - not what I intended, but don't knock a free bonus!

Too true!!!:trampoline:

Judge
14-02-2012, 21:56

I agree, threads like this one can be..It's fun when threads(maybe not this one) turn into friendly banter..

Judge
14-02-2012, 22:00
Willy & Dick are synonymous for ..................! :eek:

I'll post a picture later on for you in Bardak to show you what follows...:7534:

Ibanez
14-02-2012, 22:02
On this thread ( unless something has been deleted) haven't seen too much personal bashing so no harm no foul in my opinion...:lick:

ezik
14-02-2012, 22:32
On this thread ( unless something has been deleted) haven't seen too much personal bashing so no harm no foul in my opinion...:lick:

Very well noticed! :) But we're dealing with well-behaved people here!

Seriously, where stuff normally goes wrong is when people disagree on something and then start playing it on the person. When arguments run out, insults fill the gap, such is sometimes the case, unfortunately.

Patriots
14-02-2012, 22:37

Member? Another name for dick. My member formal known as dick.

Patriots
14-02-2012, 22:54
Very well noticed! :) But we're dealing with well-behaved people here!

Seriously, where stuff normally goes wrong is when people disagree on something and then start playing it on the person. When arguments run out, insults fill the gap, such is sometimes the case, unfortunately.

Sorry I can't sleep much lately and going tough posts and threads I found amny thing and it seems that some members make a habit of it and we read things like "last chance" http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=380460 so I don't see why or how they could complain when there seems to be a history http://www.expat.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=938646&postcount=34 and if people are joining up and their first or second post is to attack you is it really them? If it keeps on happening over and over well, maybe it's you and you need to change.

mrzuzzo
14-02-2012, 23:02
I'd like to point out that the severe overmoderation on this forum really takes the fun out of some posts. Lots of fun and interesting members have left and were banned (ie FlakeySnowBaller).

This forum is kinda like Russia under Putin. You can sorta say and do what you want as long as what you say and do coincides with the godfather's vision. It's good that Russia has this, but not sure how productive it is on an Internet forum.

Patriots
14-02-2012, 23:53
I'd like to point out that the severe overmoderation on this forum really takes the fun out of some posts. Lots of fun and interesting members have left and were banned (ie FlakeySnowBaller).

This forum is kinda like Russia under Putin. You can sorta say and do what you want as long as what you say and do coincides with the godfather's vision. It's good that Russia has this, but not sure how productive it is on an Internet forum.

Do think insulting people or making fun of them is fun? They is something called politeness and decency.

Judge
15-02-2012, 00:24

That's a good one, you're (and others) the one who asks for a permanent ban for drtnsnw.
Maybe you're joking about this,but there's always some truth in such jokes.

Regarding Flakey, she was a good member, TBH, I don't know what happned to her, I think she asked for her account to be deleted.

mrzuzzo
15-02-2012, 00:44
Regarding Flakey, she was a good member, TBH, I don't know what happned to her, I think she asked for her account to be deleted.

One of the mods banned her.

You know banning is fine for people like me and drtnsnw because we are somewhat resilient internet trolls, but there are others for whom expat.ru is sort of a first experience to Internet communities, who try to voice their opinion here, and are subsequently banned for stupid reasons never to come back again (out of self-respect, it's understandable).

ezik
15-02-2012, 00:51
Oh come on!
Flakey got away with almost anything. And then, finally, after the mod team receiving complaints, numerous complaints, she got her first even 2 day temp ban for a post that really went too far.
She then asked her account to be deleted and that is what we did.
BTW, the general complaint we get is that things are under-moderated here...

You know banning is fine for people like me and drtnsnw because we are somewhat resilient internet trolls, but there are others for whom expat.ru is sort of a first experience to Internet communities, who try to voice their opinion here, and are subsequently banned for stupid reasons never to come back again (out of self-respect, it's understandable).

Judge
15-02-2012, 00:51
Which ever mod it was, probably had a good reason.

Happy to hear, I'll keep that in mind..:jester:

Patriots
15-02-2012, 03:57

It could also be said that if you join this forum and try to voice your opinion that you'll be insulted, shouted down, harassed, challenged to a fight, threaten in pm's by one of the member who seems to think that he has a right to police this forum of any thoughts he deems incorrect. Lucky aren't we?

Jack17
15-02-2012, 04:09
LOL! Dick, Willy & Member! :D
All I can say to that is - Grab your Patriot! or maybe, "How's your Patriot hanging man?"

Patriots
15-02-2012, 04:38
Yes you are!

I am what?

Patriots
15-02-2012, 05:55
:duhhhh:

Creepy stalker. You harass any good women lately? It's your own fault you can't get laid. It has nothing to do with how much money you have. It has everything to do with how attractive you are to women which can have very little to do with looks. What a loser.

sashadidi
15-02-2012, 07:13
I am beginning to understand how wars begin...:D

Patriots
15-02-2012, 07:35

Very good and please notice it is always drtnsnw who wants to being them. he won't stop.

ezik
15-02-2012, 10:20

Good! The lessons continues...

:10189:

Now, as we see this happening in front of us and I have your attention, you might notice the following.
Natlee and Drtnsnw have stopped their dance. A case of successful moderation on the spot.
Instead, Drtnsnw and Patriots are dancing. The pattern is like this:
- Patriots is giving his opinion
- Drtnsnw is replying by short remarks or a smiley (this could be an attempted act of trolling)
- Patriots is, understandably, at some point reacting with the word "creepy stalker" (which could be perceived as an insult)

In the meantime, another, slightly off-topic theme has entered the thread: word games. Subject, of course, are genitalia.

If this were a classroom, you can imagine Tolkoraz and Jack17 sitting next to each other, passing notes.
LOL! Dick, Willy & Member!
And, picking up on a remark the Patriots made:
All I can say to that is - Grab your Patriot! or maybe, "How's your Patriot hanging man?"
The giggling is audible. Naturally, this makes Patriots feel like he is being attacked from two sides now.

Also, you might want to notice the time of posting. Usually, these playground fights escalate between 01:00 and 05:00 in the morning.

:stop:
Drtnsnw and Patriot, thanks for the spontaneous demonstration. Please go back to your tables and ignore each other. Otherwise, go and grab a drink together and make up.

Lesson over (I hope).

annasophia
15-02-2012, 12:55
But what about Sigmund?

:zoom:

ezik
15-02-2012, 13:38
Temp ban over, trusted to your care.:bell:

But what about Sigmund?

Tony P
15-02-2012, 14:14
A rather disturbing outbreak of peace!

Victoria 55
15-02-2012, 14:20
If I read Facebook, we're all just a bunch of nutters, taking completely haphazard and despotic decisions. :) The "axed" ex-mod is threatening me publicly, and of course some people from a site I won't care to mention are happy to jump on it.

Fair question deserves a fair answer.

Most bans are temporary and are given as a slap on the wrist for ignoring earlier warnings. I will have a look to see if we can more visibly indicate if a person is permanently or temporarily banned.

Now, if we see a pattern in this (person A, B and C having a constant go at each other), we start warning.
After a warning comes an infraction - call it a yellow card.
If another infraction is given and the previous one is not expired, the result is a temp ban.

Now, if A gets a warning, then an infraction and then another one (i.e. 2 day ban), this is a sign the mod team is getting a bit annoyed.

If B gets a warning, then an infraction and then another one (i.e. 2 day ban), this is a sign the mod team is getting really annoyed and we want the public fights to stop.

After A and B have been put into the corner, the message to C should be clear: you are next, if you don't stop.

It is true that sometimes even the most entertaining users receive a temp ban. This just means that rules are for everyone.

Temp bans are only given in severe cases, or after repeated bad behavior.

According to the Russian legislation "personal insults" are sued in Court.PUBLIC PERSONAL INSULTS.If there are written evidence( for example a screeshort) or a witness.The penalty is 5 months' salary or more serious punishment.
I suppose everyone should remember(especially if you are an expat and live in Russia),you are just a guest here.If you have a fake visa..... or normal visa(doesn't matter) it can be stopped. And come back to your home country.

Happy birthday,Ezik)one more time)))

moscowmail
15-02-2012, 15:27
Nice thread and a great lesson in modding, first, Ezik, Judge, Andy and the site team, you do NOT over mod the forum, I think the balance you keep is a precarious one and not easy, hats of to you all and well done for a truly thankless task

The Dr, well he is like this in his real World as well, I don't think he really intends to insult in a REAL personal way, he doesn't even get the often aimed insult at his over quoted awesomeness, to me, this should show he doesn't think in a bad manner, i.e. he is not paranoid at these comments, so hats off there old chap, he is who he is, the Marmite syndrome me thinks

Natlee, I haven't noticed her being bad in the past, but I am not on much, what I have seen she is a genuinely nice person

Patriot, not sure it is Willy, seems way to clever and articulate for that, however, I may be wrong, I am often

mrzuzzo, i actually kind of like his style, he sticks to his guns but he does actually listen to what others say, whether he agrees or not

The real villain her is that Tolko Raz dude, be very careful of him... really, I think he is not really as intelligent as he appears, I think he cleverly manipulates us all in to believing he is just a clever poster, I really think he is just one of the auto bots... yeah, that's it.. hmm

In all seriousness, Dr, you do tend to cause a lot of people to get riled with you, I know your possy follow and protect you and that is cool, but I sincerely believe you do it for entertainment not to really make people angry

In summary, I don't care :) I am sitting in a lovely bar in Galway drinking a fine pint of Guinness after running along the shoreline, lovely sunshine and about 13 degrees temp, ah, not to be in Moscow, so top of the morning to youallllll

moscowmail
15-02-2012, 16:23
Good luck in poker. May all the cards fall your way.

It would be a first :)

robertmf
15-02-2012, 16:28
... The real villain her is that Tolko Raz dude, be very careful of him... really, I think he is not really as intelligent as he appears, I think he cleverly manipulates us all in to believing he is just a clever poster, I really think he is just one of the auto bots... yeah, that's it.. hmm ...

Have a chat session with Tol'koRaz's sister, ELIZA (http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza/eliza.html)

You'll have to give Tol'koRaz a Türing Test (http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/turing-test/)

Tol'koRaz (http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/turing-machine/)
the Chinese Room (http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/turing-test/#ChiRoo)

TolkoRaz
15-02-2012, 16:35
It would be a first :)

If the cards fall the right way,
In sunny & breezy Gallway,
Now don't be telling Sveta,
Just tell her you're a cr*p better ;)

moscowmail
15-02-2012, 16:39
If the cards fall the right way,
In sunny & breezy Gallway,
Now don't be telling Sveta,
Just tell her you're a cr*p better ;)

Again, it would be a first :) and I am a crap player

TolkoRaz
15-02-2012, 16:43
Again, it would be a first :) and I am a crap player

Well, its just as well the beer is good down there! ;)

Have you seen any freckly faced fair young maidens yet? :D

mrzuzzo
15-02-2012, 18:29
Drtnsnw and Patriot, thanks for the spontaneous demonstration. Please go back to your tables and ignore each other. Otherwise, go and grab a drink together and make up.

Seriously. Drtnsw and Patriot should go get a room together. And maybe cross swords while they're at it.

natlee
15-02-2012, 18:38
Oh dear moscowmail, oh dear ;)

bob
15-02-2012, 18:48
Seriously. Drtnsw and Patriot should go get a room together. And maybe cross swords while they're at it.

if they sort it out in a room together, where would the fun be in visiting the forum ;)

TolkoRaz
15-02-2012, 18:50

Patriot had better watch out and make sure he doesn't get in the way of women throwing things at drtnsnw; he might get caught in the cross-fire! :eek:

mrzuzzo
15-02-2012, 18:57
Are you that lonely in Canada?

No cute girls to creep on here :( And my girl is flying in in a week.

Have to resort to expat.ru for entertainment.

Jack17
15-02-2012, 19:48
But what about Sigmund?

Oh, that's Willy too, or WillyII - whatever. "Patriot" is Willy light and Sigmund is Willy on . . . well, on something.

Patriots
16-02-2012, 03:43
No cute girls to creep on here :( And my girl is flying in in a week.

Have to resort to expat.ru for entertainment.

Do you really think it's funny that a guy would do creepy things and threaten a young woman? Now this poor girl has to live in fear and you make jokes about it. Pretty sad, you and the creep.

Patriots
16-02-2012, 05:22
She is so scared she still trolls me on this forum... :rofl:

You want us to believe that YOU'RE the VICTIM?

So you really think what you did to her wasn't bad? You think she is not afraid? Do you think she feels like going to any expat events? No, you might show up and start insulting her in front of everyone like you did the last time you got near her. In the U.S. what you did would be a matter for the police and she could have a restraining order put out on you. What you did was a criminal act and you could find your awesome self in jail. Yet you do not stop, feel any remorse or shame. You keep trying to blame your victim. Believe me she is worried everytime she has to leave her house that she might run into you. She can not go to any expat parties or bars and meet with other people from this site and it's you who are to blame. Stop trying to act like you are some kind of victim here because you're not, she is. You are the perpetrator.

If you don't understand what a perpertrator is,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Perpetrator

annasophia
16-02-2012, 08:33
You want us to believe that YOU'RE the VICTIM?

So you really think what you did to her wasn't bad? You think she is not afraid? Do you think she feels like going to any expat events? No, you might show up and start insulting her in front of everyone like you did the last time you got near her. In the U.S. what you did would be a matter for the police and she could have a restraining order put out on you. What you did was a criminal act and you could find your awesome self in jail. Yet you do not stop, feel any remorse or shame. You keep trying to blame your victim. Believe me she is worried everytime she has to leave her house that she might run into you. She can not go to any expat parties or bars and meet with other people from this site and it's you who are to blame. Stop trying to act like you are some kind of victim here because you're not, she is. You are the perpetrator.

If you don't understand what a perpertrator is,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Perpetrator

ding-ding-ding. Take your seats folks, for Round 3. :boxing:

natlee
16-02-2012, 09:40
I'm not sure how 'safe' it is to respond to the above, but I will say this much. The people who need to be aware of what was going on are aware of what was going on, and that's good enough for me.

yakspeare
16-02-2012, 10:46
I'm not sure how 'safe' it is to respond to the above, but I will say this much. The people who need to be aware of what was going on are aware of what was going on, and that's good enough for me.

It is actually Yak stalking Natlee, the rest is a smokescreen.

natlee
16-02-2012, 12:03
And of all the people there, none of them speak to her anymore because they saw her true colors. :fudd: ezik, I apologize in advance and fully take responsibility for this but... they must take you for one hell of an idiot, if that's what they've told you ;)

TolkoRaz
16-02-2012, 12:21
Yeah, because Sarah06 and BrandonL are really your good friends... :rofl:

Not quite sure why that makes you right and Natlee wrong? :confused:

Come on fess up. From reading between the lines, you tried it on with Natlee and she rejected your advances. :10310:

Being so awesome, you couldn't understand how a girl could reject your charms, so consequently turned on her and called her all sorts of less than flattering names.

Sounds like sour grapes to me? :book:

natlee
16-02-2012, 12:23
Yeah, because Sarah06 and BrandonL are really your good friends... :rofl: Ah what the hell - I have a long fun filled weekend ahead of me!

I. HAVE. NOT. EXCHANGED. ONE. WORD. WITH. SARAH06. EVER. As in, we were never friends or even acquaintances! :) Besides which she was late and missed the fun bit when you insulted me repeatedly. BrandonL and I have never been FRIENDS, but have always (or almost always :D) been civil with one another, and that hasn't changed. I remember another guy being there I DO NOT KNOW, and, of course, smn I don't care to mention who I CHOSE TO UNFRIEND after watching him do absolutely nothing as I was being verbally attacked.

And now I'm leaving it up to the mods to do as they see fit. Thanks everyone :)

natlee
16-02-2012, 12:25
Hell, she even came to a couple of my softball games. Er one! ;)

natlee
16-02-2012, 12:26
Then I found out I couldn't afford her. Do tell! I'm very interested to hear about that bit :)

ezik
16-02-2012, 12:27
:10189:

Now, as you can all see, some are now starting to post allegations about real-life events. And persons. Abuse, personal relations, who talks to whom, alleged relations with other members here.

This is where some, maybe, the fun starts, but where for the mod team, the fun ends. Some posts have been reported, and it's a matter of usual suspects reporting posts of other usual suspects.

As a public warning to stop insulting is ignored, an infraction will be given.

WHY CLOSE THE THREAD?
It is only a matter of time before some people will make more allegations, and at some point real-life names and places are going to be mentioned. Not only is this against the forum rules, the danger for (legally) slanderous posts is imminent.

My advice for those who want to slag each other off: take it to Bardak, or, rather offline, please.