PDA

View Full Version : looking for american child with acting interest

shanghai-lilly
04-12-2003, 14:57
Hello -

I am an independent filmmaker working on a film here in Moscow, loosely based around the story of Samantha Smith, the child diplomat who famously became Andropov's penpal in 1983. I am looking to record a voiceover for the film based on Samantha's book, Journey to the Soviet Union, and am hoping to find an American girl (around age 10 but will consider older or younger) who might be interested in reading the voiceover role. Great opportunity for an American girl in Moscow with an interest in acting. To discuss details or arrange a test reading, contact irene@komsomolfilms.com.

- Irene

ronymo
04-12-2003, 19:21
Try contacting the Anglo American School 231-44-82, plenty of American girls there.

rosieredwood
23-12-2003, 14:12
Originally posted by shanghai-lilly
Hello -

I am an independent filmmaker working on a film here in Moscow, loosely based around the story of Samantha Smith, the child diplomat who famously became Andropov's penpal in 1983. I am looking to record a voiceover for the film based on Samantha's book, Journey to the Soviet Union, and am hoping to find an American girl (around age 10 but will consider older or younger) who might be interested in reading the voiceover role. Great opportunity for an American girl in Moscow with an interest in acting. To discuss details or arrange a test reading, contact irene@komsomolfilms.com.

- Irene

Don't forget that she should also have a "Maina'" (from the state of Maine) accent, as Samantha -- may God rest her and her father's souls -- was from Maine :bookworm: :)