PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 21:16
I just wanted to say - 5-2!

Come on you whites!

martpark
21-01-2012, 21:20
I just saw the goals. Shocking defending by NUFC. Krul could have possibly been given a red. Second goal-fest this season for Fulham. Congrats!

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 21:22
At half time my mate sent me a message saying "Jol Out!" I haven't heard from him again. Curious!

Yes, goal fest number two. following the destruction of those who shall not be mentioned!

Judge
21-01-2012, 21:23
A very good win for Fulham, much needed 3 points.

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 21:27
A very good win for Fulham, much needed 3 points.

Suspect some trickery here Mr Judge. Subliminal mention of those who will not be mentioned. I saw their name then it was gone again! Clever.

Judge
21-01-2012, 21:30
Suspect some trickery here Mr Judge. Subliminal mention of those who will not be mentioned.

LOL, a card for me,:yellowcard: yeah, looked at the score and saw another team...

a tad bit confused now cos Liverpool game about to start..

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 21:32
LOL a card for me,:yellowcard: yeah, looked at the score and saw another team...

a tad bit confused now cos Liverpool game about to start..

And I thought it was a cunning way of taking the p.... of highlighting one of the other teams in London.

Judge
21-01-2012, 21:36
And I thought it was a cunning way of taking the p.... of highlighting one of the other teams in London.

They won 3-1 another good win(just a slip up from me)...fingers crossed for the other two London teams win tomorrow...
Liverpool already 1 down.

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 21:38
Hope Liverpool get back into it soon.

Who won 3-1?

Judge
21-01-2012, 21:43
Hope Liverpool get back into it soon.

Who won 3-1?
I hope so too, will probably end a draw.

QPR, and in the list of results they are under Fulham -Newcastle...

Will be at Katie's for the City vs Spurs game(with the other poster in this thread), you're welcome to join.

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 21:47
I hope so too, will probably end a draw.

QPR, and in the list of results they are under Fulham -Newcastle...

Will be at Katie's for the City vs Spurs game(with the other poster in this thread), you're welcome to join.

Who?

Sadly I'm too far away for such frivolity. Mrs DN would never stand for it. I venture into town very rarely. Shame. will be a bloody good game.

Judge
21-01-2012, 21:54
Who?

Sadly I'm too far away for such frivolity. Mrs DN would never stand for it. I venture into town very rarely. Shame. will be a bloody good game.

Not sure who,but they like to jump through hoops...

I understand, my better half is away,that's why I'm allowed out to play..:shhhhhh:

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 21:59
Not sure who,but they like to jump through hoops...

I understand, my better half is away,that's why I'm allowed out to play..:shhhhhh:

Lucky, mine's on the way home which means must dispose of the evidence (clanking of bottles into bin bag).

Judge
21-01-2012, 22:03
Lucky, mine's on the way home which means must dispose of the evidence (clanking of bottles into bin bag).

I'll be doing the same on my way out to the pub tomorrow,bag the bottles so no evidence can be found..
2 nil down now... at least I have Reo-Coker in my fantasy dream team..

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 22:05
I'll be doing the same on my way out to the pub tomorrow,bag the bottles so no evidence can be found..
2 nil down now... at least I have Reo-Coker in my fantasy dream team..
Lucky barsteward!

No, not for having Reo-Coker in your fantasy team either!
The camp Komandant is back so it's best behaviour time.

Judge
21-01-2012, 22:09
The Welsh terrier just pulled a goal back..:respect:

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 22:12
He's been about the best of the signings, and the cheapest too.

Judge
21-01-2012, 22:16
He's been about the best of the signings, and the cheapest too.

Value for money when compared to ,cough cough Carroll...but it's OK Carroll gave the assist,the two of them putting in a little and large show at the moment.

Dolgoprudny Neil
21-01-2012, 22:44
Ouch! 3-1 Bolton. Wonder what the odds are of Fulham finishing above Liverpool at the end of the season are?