PDA

View Full Version : New to Moscow

Chrismcauley1604
08-01-2012, 20:06
Hi, I am moving ot Moscow tomorrow and am looking for contacts so as I can build a successful network of business contacts and friends.

Benedikt
08-01-2012, 20:12
Hi, I am moving ot Moscow tomorrow and am looking for contacts so as I can build a successful network of business contacts and friends.

i might try a guess but rather not...
but welcome!

Samodika
08-01-2012, 20:14

Welcome to Moscow! What are you going to do here?

Judge
08-01-2012, 20:15
Hi Chris, welcome to expat.ru.. You came to the right place for business connections and friends.
Have a look around the site, if you have any questions just ask.. enjoy the site..

Nettie
08-01-2012, 23:01
Aloha, I'll be glad to help you. Hope you will love Moscow. Write if you'll need something.

Chhotu
09-01-2012, 11:55
Welcome to Moscow!

TatiSaz
09-01-2012, 14:06

Welcome to Moscow, newcomers, and enjoy your stay here, longer residents!
My name is Tatiana, and I am a historian from Moscow. I would like to bring to your attention the new project I have come up with: viewrussia.com
One of the focal points of this project is providing insightful and interactive tours of Moscow for tourists and residents of the capital: viewrussia.com - Moscow tours.
If you are new to the city, I am here to show you around. You can book a tour or ask for a customized personal tour, which I will be happy to prepare for you without any additional costs.
The choice of tours is varied, the costs are moderate and negotiable! I am flexible and easy to contact!
I have a vast experience of building business and friendship relationships with people from all over the world and can assure to be able to present the Russian capital to you in the best possible way for you to feel comfortable, knowledgeable about your new home, orient quickly and fully enjoy your stay!
My service is also kids friendly and is a good choice for a family walk!
All the Best,
Tatiana
Contacts by PM please ;)

Julia K
03-03-2012, 23:37
Let's keep in touch.