PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP Visa service !

20-09-2007, 10:43
Forget the XXX and YYY visa agencies that will charge you outrageous prices for visa support!

2400 rub for a one year multiple entry visa (25 working days, but everybody knows when he has to renew, right?): 2400 rub !!!

Immediate tourist invitations at 600 rub, also.

Визы в Россию. Приглашения в Россию. Туристическая фирма «Континенталь». (495) 730-87-77 (http://www.visa-russia.ru/price.html)

ezik
21-09-2007, 21:00
So, this also works for the people who so-to-say use the business ME visa for personal purposes? So, it is full visa support by an existing company? Or do you have to figure out the host yourself and then they do the rest of the handling?

Anyway, good prices. Tourist visa invitation price even unheard of.

Do they support the registration process as well?

bdemir
02-02-2008, 16:16
Forget the XXX and YYY visa agencies that will charge you outrageous prices for visa support!

2400 rub for a one year multiple entry visa (25 working days, but everybody knows when he has to renew, right?): 2400 rub !!!

Immediate tourist invitations at 600 rub, also.

Визы в *оссию. Приглашения в *оссию. Туристическая фирма «Континенталь». (495) 730-87-77 (http://www.visa-russia.ru/price.html)

well ... sounds good. Especially when you have relatives, friends to take in russia fora short period. but how can be prices low? are the visa they stick on your passport real? Is there anybody who used em before?:confused::eh:

xSnoofovich
02-02-2008, 17:32
Приглашения для визы на 5 лет

Франция от 7 до 12 дней Бланк 20 000 руб.
Италия от 7 до 12 дней Бланк 20 000 руб.
Германия от 7 до 12 дней Бланк 20 000 руб.

SalTheReturn
02-02-2008, 18:05
I also would like if someone has used them before

those 5 yrs visas never heard of but they probably set you like if you have stable job contacts with an italian/german/french firm...

i know another one doing similar stuff , , , , , , , , , . (http://www.vizas.ru), my friend used to get it here

what do they mean by "blank"

02-02-2008, 18:13
but how can be prices low? are the visa they stick on your passport real? Is there anybody who used em before?:confused::eh:

They supply INVITATIONS FOR VISA and not visa.

And the price is "low"? The Russian administration charges something like 300/500 rub for an invitation, the agency takes the difference... Low?

SalTheReturn
02-02-2008, 18:49
They supply INVITATIONS FOR VISA and not visa.

And the price is "low"? The Russian administration charges something like 300/500 rub for an invitation, the agency takes the difference... Low?

they all provide invitations and not visa

i paid 200dollars last year for a delovaia multiple entry valid one year

took it at Russia #1 Travel Service on the Net - IntelService Center (http://www.intelservice.ru)

02-02-2008, 19:23
$200 for an invitation is a real scandal. There is a small agency in Kitai-Gorod that supplies invitation for one year ME visa at $100. They are on Lubianski proezd number 19, 21 or 23, don't remember exactly.

Judge
03-02-2008, 00:08
Same here Sal, I always used Intel in the past, never again.

Bels
11-02-2008, 22:07
Good thread Guest, and the contact looks good. Would you agree with me that this web-site would do well to have an English translation of this. Wouldn't it allow them to recieve a much higher response. Perhaps it might be a good idea for a native speaking translator might contact such web-sites with an offer direct, to have their their web in Russian but can also be clicked into good English. Why not ?

I think there are many webs in Russian which have strong interest to foreigners but unfortunately the best deals are in Russian.

Hey! I'm going to give this idea to my wife who is a professional translator by degree. If it's going in to English I could be her proof reader. I've done it before, but with her the proof reading will be easy. A lot easier than proof reading Sal's work :)

Ok! back to topic. A great contact, but to summarise it would be much more successful in the English language also, plus a few other popular languages such as Dutch, french, and Spanish. And what a great Biz idea.

11-02-2008, 22:13
Hi Bels, welcome back :)

English copy yes, but they target mainly the Asian people! BUT you should contact them, offer them a good price to translate, or to be the thrird party to bring them new clients!

Bels
11-02-2008, 22:18
well ... sounds good. Especially when you have relatives, friends to take in russia for a short period. but how can be prices low? are the visa they stick on your passport real? Is there anybody who used em before?:confused::eh:

One little confusion I have for members of family you are inviting to your home. I assume everyone here assumes that the normal practice is to invite them by private invitation, and you and your Russian adult members of family who are resident with you will take the the trouble to be the inviter,and you will post them this invitation. They will then post or personally give this invitation to their local Russian Embassy. The visa has a maximum period of six months

Now a tourist visa, are you suggesting that your invited guests can buy an invitation without having to book into a hotel, then if so so that sounds pretty good and may be an advantage in comparison to the normal expected procedure of a personal invitation.

Bels
12-02-2008, 22:38
One little confusion I have for members of family you are inviting to your home. I assume everyone here assumes that the normal practice is to invite them by private invitation, and you and your Russian adult members of family who are resident with you will take the the trouble to be the inviter,and you will post them this invitation. They will then post or personally give this invitation to their local Russian Embassy. The visa has a maximum period of six months

Now a tourist visa, are you suggesting that your invited guests can buy an invitation without having to book into a hotel, then if so so that sounds pretty good and may be an advantage in comparison to the normal expected procedure of a personal invitation.

Sorry, personal invitation is only for three months, not six months, then you who might be married, will have to return to your country every 3 months.

anthonycasey
13-04-2008, 03:49
I always use russiadirect.net.
for a UK citizen, the price of a visa is approx 50 (2500R). russiadirect charge 78 for all inclusive service.
Now, it would cost me more than the extra 28 to go to the Russian Embassy in London on the train, let alone then getting the invitation letter. And, when you get sick, feck up, overstay, whatever, the russiadirect agents in Moscow are quick, efficient, and REALLY know their stuff.
For Brits, I couldn't suggest a better option.

marus
17-04-2008, 19:18
But unfortunately not for me because the F.S.B. decided I must not be allowed into Russia again for the indefinite future.....Applying to a Russian Embassy anywhere using either of my two passports(both from different E.U. states) will not do the trick!
None of my Russian friends either here or over there can suggest anything either,other than that I wait patiently for Putin and co. to lose power!
If I had done anything serious which warranted it,I could understand,but I didn't!

James007
24-06-2008, 17:13
Could you mention their phone number as your link didn'
t work. OR send me a Personal Message please :-)

Cheers
James

James007
24-06-2008, 17:24
INTELL!! NEVER touch them! They made a multitude of mistakes then lied about it all ! I beg you don't go near them unless you want to get ripped off BADLY!!!
Another NO-NO is INFINITY TRAVEL . I had a VERY Interesting converstion with the manager there. He HATES Brits as he had a bad experience a few years ago with British customs.

mtjahjana
20-09-2008, 21:37
Sorry, personal invitation is only for three months, not six months, then you who might be married, will have to return to your country every 3 months.

Hi

I need a visa for my parents who intend to visit me in Moscow. I have a working visa. I tried to apply OVIR (address from website) but they don;t speak english. So I got stuck.

They would like to stay with us for less than 3 months. How do I go about it ?

thks
Mike

kapione
21-09-2008, 00:37
INTELL!! NEVER touch them! They made a multitude of mistakes then lied about it all ! I beg you don't go near them unless you want to get ripped off BADLY!!!
Another NO-NO is INFINITY TRAVEL . I had a VERY Interesting converstion with the manager there. He HATES Brits as he had a bad experience a few years ago with British customs.

they told me everything I had hoped was true, then I was suspicious, so I called again on another phone number , asked a series of questions...basically they told me no laws were being enforced about the 90 in 90 out , but they would only register me 90 days , and told me after I paid them about the complete opposite before they got my money....
I waited 2 days , called them back again asked a series of business visa related questions, they again lied and said "no problem with the new laws"
I told them they were liars, it didnt phase them a bit
another company not to trust is Visahouse stay far from them, if you want details , Pm me

uzbekistan
11-11-2008, 09:42
For traveller in Uzbekistan and Central Asia best visa support agency Marco Polo Travel (http://www.marcopolo.uz/en/visa/)

AlexMC
25-02-2009, 17:17
I lived in Kiev (Ukraine) and obtained an official invitation letter from a friend at the local consultancy (Carlton Legal) for USD45 for UK nationals. It was really easy to get a business visa with an invitation. Hope the same could be arranged in Moscow.

marus
25-02-2009, 18:31
If you are talking about getting a business visa for Ukraine there is no comparison to the charges or procedure you need for a business visa to Russia.

Jobler
03-03-2009, 13:16
I've used Real Russia many times for visas. They always do a good job. They have helped with visas for relatives to visit in the past. They will gladly give advice on visa matters if you need it.

+44 (0) 207 100 7370

Real Russia
20-A Novoalekseevskaya Street
Building 2, Office 228
Moscow
+7 (495) 686 51 02

Have offices in London and Moscow (and couple of other places I think).
Not connected to them in any way. They just do a good job.
They also have email address, but not got enough posts to add that at present.

marus
14-05-2009, 18:04
I don't think any of these agencies could help me get another visa after I was blacklisted by the F.S.B. in 2006!Apparently they have absolute power to ban anyone indefinitely and of course don't usually give any explanation....In my case,although I have a fairly good idea why,it was totally unfair.

Bels
15-05-2009, 23:35
I don't think any of these agencies could help me get another visa after I was blacklisted by the F.S.B. in 2006!Apparently they have absolute power to ban anyone indefinitely and of course don't usually give any explanation....In my case,although I have a fairly good idea why,it was totally unfair.

So Why?? Normally |FSB will refuse to to speak to you you, or directly communicate with you. They may well coomunicate with for example communicate with your Russian wife about you. But for some reason they don't want to communicate with you, unless they have serious reasons to do so. If FSO blacklists you, it is serious. You must have dne something Wrong! I wasn;t even allowed to meet FSB on acertain case. I had to wait outside with my three yearold Russian son , whilst my wife simply soke of my simple requests of having an English teaching classroom in a government public building. No big deal in Britain, and only visiting the particular premises and filling a simple form and that is it. You are in and that it, with an agreed rent. But in Russia simple things are made more complicated. Yes! we will get that public government classroom eventually, and it has taken several years to get it. And with many disappointed Russian students and parents very disappointed becase of the delay caused by Russian red-tape. YES! Many Russians are pissed off this red-tape.Includinding Russian teachers, Russian parent of our pupils and student, and adult students. When are they going to learn it's over, bribes and what like are now over, and all should behave as public servants and not lords. Sorry!! but they are not lords of anything . But simply public servants. Provididing an excellet service to the public. If they don't like it, then they should choose another career, because I can't afford bribes on my potential income as a private teacher. I could put my prices up for them, but that would only anger the ordinaryRussian community against local civil servants.

marus
16-05-2009, 01:09
Russian people I know here in Cyprus and in London say that my meeting with the late and very brave Anna Politkovskaya was probably why, when I mentioned it to them.I also met some people who lost relatives at Dubrovka theatre and no doubt Putins 'goons' dutifuly noted this and passed the info. down the system.If they are frightened of a simpe guy like me it shows how paranoic the system there has become,but as far as I am concerned I did nothing wrong at all during any of the times I spent in Russia....The truth obviously doesn't suit some people!

Benedikt
16-05-2009, 17:23
..these prices are for invitation only, than you still ahve to go to the embassy in your coutry and get the visum yourself.

invitation by family/ friends: PLEASE NOTE VERY CAREFULLY!!!!!!!! nothing fast works there, it can be done indeed, but will take the local OVIR anything up to a month or longer to have all the documents checked before you get the invitation.

and these 5 year visa? work only, at least that i know from the russian embassy in vienna, if you ahve something like a long term contract/consulting arrangements with a russian company and ahve to travel abck and forth frequently. but checks are done very careull and to get a visum like that, well they are like black pearls.

Qdos
16-05-2009, 18:13
I've used Real Russia many times for visas. They always do a good job. They have helped with visas for relatives to visit in the past. They will gladly give advice on visa matters if you need it.

+44 (0) 207 100 7370

Real Russia
20-A Novoalekseevskaya Street
Building 2, Office 228
Moscow
+7 (495) 686 51 02

Unfortunately my friend, the details you give are months out of date...

They moved offices last year...

http://www.realrussia.co.uk/contact/contactdetails2.asp ;)

Jobler
17-05-2009, 23:01
Unfortunately my friend, the details you give are months out of date...

They moved offices last year...

RealRussia.co.uk — Real Russia — address and contact details (http://www.realrussia.co.uk/contact/contactdetails2.asp) ;)

True they have moved again, they were looking to move for some time

wraddylan
05-06-2009, 10:11
Is It Helpful for us????

:celebrate:

thierry
06-06-2009, 15:51
Has anyone else tried this option?