PDA

View Full Version : curious moog

moog
31-12-2011, 11:59
Hi - I'm not a seasoned forumist but I can see I like the look of this one.

My main interest is English but I don't have any bulldogs tattooed on me anywhere or Union Jack wallpaper or anything dumb. I'm into literature and folklore amongst other things.

I'm also really into cinema.

The more the idea of spending time in Russia develops, the less of an obscured impression is emerging. This site has been invaluable thus far.

I hope to connect soon.

Best wishes for New Year.:devilish:

Moog

FatAndy
31-12-2011, 16:32
Mooooooooooooooooooooooog, welcome! :D
And all the best in the New Year 2012 ;)

robertmf
31-12-2011, 16:33
Hi - I'm not a seasoned forumist but I can see I like the look of this one.

My main interest is English but I don't have any bulldogs tattooed on me anywhere or Union Jack wallpaper or anything dumb. I'm into literature and folklore amongst other things.

I'm also really into cinema.

The more the idea of spending time in Russia develops, the less of an obscured impression is emerging. This site has been invaluable thus far.

I hope to connect soon.

Best wishes for New Year.:devilish:

Moog

:wavey: Hullo there Moog и привет :trampoline:

Do you have Russian ? Why do you want to come to Russia and what will you do once there :question: :)

BTW Does "moog" have meaning other than music synthesizer :question:

Moog synthesizer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Benedikt
31-12-2011, 16:41
just for fun i typed in -moog- into Google and got that as answer. so which one of the million possibilities apply to you?:D

moog
05-01-2012, 06:35
Hi all!

Moog is a cute character in the kids cartoon 'Willo the Wisp'. He's a kind of sausage dog! :7534:

I have these expectations about Moscow, stereotypes, that are fading away by coming on here. I want to have adventures! All the hype about the Olympics this year.. it's not my thing. I don't speak any Russian - the work arrangement is sorted though.

Love

Judge
05-01-2012, 13:50
Hi all!

Moog is a cute character in the kids cartoon 'Willo the Wisp'. He's a kind of sausage dog! :7534:

I have these expectations about Moscow, stereotypes, that are fading away by coming on here. I want to have adventures! All the hype about the Olympics this year.. it's not my thing. I don't speak any Russian - the work arrangement is sorted though.

Love

You will love it here, lots of things to see and do.

If you want some Russian language practice,make a thread offering English for Russian,it will give you a start, and even a good way to meet new people here.:thumbsup: