PDA

View Full Version : Russian Defence Minister resigns

Benedikt
19-09-2007, 16:06
..beause he is the son in law of the new PM.my it is a small world up and around there in the Kremlin.But at least he did the right and decent thing, so he and his father li law can not be accused of cronyism.
while the MoD did not make many friends in the Ministry don on the Arbat, he started to clean up the mess there and not a to bad job done at that!
maybe some more shop keepers are needed...

19-09-2007, 19:01
It seems that the resignation hasn't been accepted yet, and some "experts" think that it will not be.

Anyway is that such a big problem that 2 members of the same family are working in the givernment? What is important is that they do their job well!

25-09-2007, 00:29
Seems that Vladimir Vladimirovitch thinks like I: Anatoli Serdiukov is confirmed as the Ministry of Defence :)

Korotky Gennady
25-09-2007, 00:38
It's more interesting me why V. V. has such good mood before his inevitable resignation... what does he has in his "KGB trained" mind ? :yikes:

25-09-2007, 00:47
It's more interesting me why V. V. has such good mood before his inevitable resignation... what does he has in his "KGB trained" mind ? :yikes:

Maybe the reply is in the choices of this poll (http://www.expat.ru/forum/polls/36804-who-will-next-rf-president.html) ?