PDA

View Full Version : How to start and keep a conversation?

shurale
19-12-2011, 20:16
I used to be good at both starting and keeping conversations.
But I forgot.
Anybody can help me?

Korotky Gennady
19-12-2011, 21:07
If it's with a girl, just tell her you're rich. The rest of the conversation will take care of itself.

Say her that you are a millionaire, ummarried and you wanna give her a good job. :idea:

One time russian TNT channel made a checkup of many russian girls in cafe in this way and all of them stared to flirt with the supposed "millionaire" at once... It was in the tv-programme Sex with Anfisa Chehova. :))))

NotMe
19-12-2011, 22:05
Say her that you are a millionaire, ummarried and you wanna give her a good job. :idea:

Feel free to miss the last mentioned in the list. :p

First two will be quite enough. ;)

Korotky Gennady
19-12-2011, 22:11
Feel free to miss the last mentioned in the list. :p

First two will be quite enough. ;) yeah ?

Hmm... a few russian girls whom I knew... were eager to get a good job.

But maybe the times chandge now in Russia.

NotMe
19-12-2011, 22:21
yeah ?

Hmm... a few russian girls whom I knew... were eager to get a good job.

But maybe the times chandge now in Russia.

Did those russian girls you knew had a husband millionaire? :p

Korotky Gennady
19-12-2011, 22:24
Did those russian girls you knew had a husband millionaire? :p

No. They had no husband at all. But they wanted to get not only a good husband but a good job too... :)))

This is why on the base of past experience I wrote the third thing you mentioned...

TolkoRaz
19-12-2011, 23:59
But I forgot.
Anybody can help me?

Be interested in the person, listen to what they say once they have started talking and look for the 'hook' to continue the conversation. If you cannot think on your feet, have 10 or 15 stock questions up your sleeve which are guaranteed to generate conversation, or at least new topics which will hopefully allow you to maintain the conversation. :book:

Oh, and don't be too p*ssed! :p

Korotky Gennady
20-12-2011, 00:43
Be interested in the person, listen to what they say once they have started talking and look for the 'hook' to continue the conversation. If you cannot think on your feet, have 10 or 15 stock questions up your sleeve which are guaranteed to generate conversation, or at least new topics which will hopefully allow you to maintain the conversation. :book:

You can offer her (him) to have a drink. But me personally never like to have a conversation with people whom I know not very well. It is like a hard work for me.

TolkoRaz
20-12-2011, 01:00
You can offer her (him) to have a drink. But me personally never like to have a conversation with people whom I know not very well. It is like a hard work for me.

So how did you get to initially know the people you now know? :confused:

mrzuzzo
20-12-2011, 01:01
In case you people weren't aware, it's no longer "cool" to have a job in Moscow, especially for girls.

If you're with a girl, the best thing to do is ask a lot of questions, and be a good listener!

Korotky Gennady
20-12-2011, 01:23
So how did you get to initially know the people you now know? :confused:

The good question. Some I know becoz I work with them, the others I knew becoz I was studing with them many years ago or our families knew each other since the time when I was a child.

Many russians are not very sociable persons. And this is not a good thing of course.

TolkoRaz
20-12-2011, 02:28
The good question. Some I know becoz I work with them, the others I knew becoz I was studing with them many years ago or our families knew each other since the time when I was a child.

Many russians are not very sociable persons. And this is not a good thing of course.

Kindred Spirits - my best friend is a full bottle, we can enjoy each other's company for hours! :bong:

shurale
20-12-2011, 02:50
If it's with a girl, just tell her you're rich. The rest of the conversation will take care of itself.

Billy Joel - Honesty - YouTube

"Honesty is such a lonely word".

shurale
20-12-2011, 02:52

"When did you last have your breast exam" is a good question or not?

Samodika
20-12-2011, 04:40
In case you people weren't aware, it's no longer "cool" to have a job in Moscow, especially for girls.

You meet wrong girls for whom it is "cool" to sit home )))

Victoria 55
20-12-2011, 12:35
I suppose he prefer such kind of girl)

mrzuzzo
20-12-2011, 12:53

Yes.

I suppose he prefer such kind of girl)

No.

TolkoRaz
20-12-2011, 16:38
"When did you last have your breast exam" is a good question or not?

Can I use that as my defence in a Court of Law? :D

Jack17
20-12-2011, 19:19
But I forgot.
Anybody can help me?
How to start and keep a good conversation? Ans: Let the other person do the talking.

How to end a good converstation? Ans: You do the talking.