PDA

View Full Version : Can We Talk About How Ridiculous Putinís Plastic Surgery Is?

annasophia
15-12-2011, 14:02
plastic surgery
By Maureen O'Connor
Dec 14, 2011 7:30 PM
21,909 121

Can We Talk About How Ridiculous Putinís Plastic Surgery Is?

Speaking of youth-obsessed Russian leader, bad husband, and likely ballot-stuffer Vladimir Putin, have you looked at his face lately? Rumors about Putin's plastic surgery have been floating around since September, but his face keeps getting stranger. At a recent elections-related appearance, he looked like Rachel Zoe. Fillers, I'm thinking, plus Botox on the forehead.

In other news, Putin's political party is losing steam. Vlad will take his new face to the airwaves tomorrow when he goes on TV to discuss Russia's contested elections.

http://gawker.com/5868191/can-we-talk-about-how-ridiculous-putins-plastic-surgery-is

~~Well, did he or didn't he?~~

FatAndy
15-12-2011, 15:40
Dunno about Vovan and his fillers, Botoxes etc., but if you drink 1.5-2 L of beer in the evening, then next morning there will be almost no wrinkles! ;)

shurale
15-12-2011, 16:25
plastic surgery
By Maureen O'Connor
21,909 121

Speaking of youth-obsessed Russian leader, bad husband, and likely ballot-stuffer Vladimir Putin, have you looked at his face lately? Rumors about Putin's plastic surgery have been floating around since September, but his face keeps getting stranger. At a recent elections-related appearance, he looked like Rachel Zoe. Fillers, I'm thinking, plus Botox on the forehead.

In other news, Putin's political party is losing steam. Vlad will take his new face to the airwaves tomorrow when he goes on TV to discuss Russia's contested elections.

http://gawker.com/5868191/can-we-talk-about-how-ridiculous-putins-plastic-surgery-is

Maybe he started doing sports?

DavidB
15-12-2011, 16:38
The second is a studio shot where they use makeup, soft lighting, etc. The first is probably at a meeting or press conference or something like that, and looks like it's in natural light or something from a single point (window, etc.).

mds45
15-12-2011, 17:15
[QUOTE=annasophia;933436]plastic surgery
By Maureen O'Connor
21,909 121

No you can't !!!! He will come and get you in the night !

FatAndy
15-12-2011, 17:21
No you can't !!!! He will come and get you in the night !
Aha, crawling out of bloody jelly in Lubyanka's basements...

mrzuzzo
15-12-2011, 17:38
Doesn't look like plastic surgery to me.. Modern makeup can do a lot of wonders.

Even if it is plastic surgery, who cares?

mrzuzzo
15-12-2011, 18:44
I find it hilarious how feeble people's attempts are to discredit Putin. Epic fail.

Swordfish90293
15-12-2011, 19:51
He's obviously put a little weight on in the 2nd shot, which will make his face fuller and look younger...

shurale
15-12-2011, 20:01
He's obviously put a little weight on in the 2nd shot, which will make his face fuller and look younger...

On the second shot he looks as smug as a bug in the rug.

Korotky Gennady
15-12-2011, 20:18

Maybe it's a hormones injection ?

NLD
15-12-2011, 21:18
Maybe he started doing sports?

Are you kidding? :) See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin#Martial_arts.

Jack17
15-12-2011, 21:25
On the second shot he looks as smug as a bug in the rug.
Truth to tell, I'd look as smug if my net worth were the same as his.

soprty
15-12-2011, 21:33
If the man wants to get seugery what's the big friggin' deal???? It's not like he gets 20 surgeries a year like our dear Berlusconi who is starting to look like Ivana Trump!

BabyFirefly
15-12-2011, 22:02
What? He doesn't look much different, if he's had surgery it's not so bad. That being said, I've never seen such bad plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures as I have in Russia.

Duck lips are NEVER sexy, girlies. Unless you were born with them. Breasts are not supposed to be one higher/much bigger than the other/and butt cheeks aren't supposed to shift like potato sacks on a shoulder (although I think those are padded panties and not surgeries).

Judge
15-12-2011, 22:09
If the man wants to get seugery what's the big friggin' deal???? It's not like he gets 20 surgeries a year like our dear Berlusconi who is starting to look like Ivana Trump!

Was just about to post the same ..

It's nothing new that men/women want to look younger when they get older..Putin is no different, nothing wrong with smoother looking skin,it's his face and he can do whatever he likes,same goes for all people.

Swordfish90293
15-12-2011, 23:45
Tonight on the tube he looks younger as if he just returned from vacation...definitely doing a Benjamin Button or it's his body double...how many do you think he has???

Korotky Gennady
16-12-2011, 00:40
Putin is no different, nothing wrong with smoother looking skin,it's his face and he can do whatever he likes,same goes for all people.

Do you think it's manly ? He's not a woman after all.

Judge
16-12-2011, 00:54
Do you think it's manly ? He's not a woman after all.
Botox or wrinkle cream, more or less the same thing, one works better than the other.
Here are 10 manly feats from Putin..Take your pick which you like best..
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-manly-lessons-from-vladimir-putin_1.html

soprty
16-12-2011, 10:02
After seeing N.8 I think he is 100% badass! :verycool:

Botox or wrinkle cream, more or less the same thing, one works better than the other.
Here are 10 manly feats from Putin..Take your pick which you like best..
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-manly-lessons-from-vladimir-putin_1.html

mrzuzzo
16-12-2011, 10:22
After seeing N.8 I think he is 100% badass! :verycool:

I think the most ridiculous story I've heard of Putin was the one that Wikileaks published during his meeting with Silvio Berlusconi.

http://themoscowdiaries.wordpress.com/2010/12/07/bambi-slayer/

on one of Silvioís visits to Putinís dacha, Vlad insisted that the two of them go for a walk in the woods, alone. Silvio put on a fur hat, Vlad slung a rifle over his shoulder.

They walked, they talked. Then Vlad saw a shadow flitting by and, before Silvio could even react, Vlad had shot what turned out to be a deer in one shot. Killed it dead. Then he took out a knife and cut out the deerís heart. Silvio duly fainted.

I don't know if it's true... but it could be. And that is truly badass.