PDA

View Full Version : real estate brokers in StPete

Masha500
16-09-2007, 07:26
Hello,

Could anyone recommend a good real estate broker in St. Petersburg? I will be looking to buy an apartment before the end of the year.

Would appreciate any references and feedback!

thank you.

euro-asia
16-09-2007, 11:44
hi

are you looking for buying apartment in st petersburg or outside?

i can give you more information please pm me with your email

tchez
16-09-2007, 23:06
I hope you are not planning on suckering another person with your lies Johan (euro-asia). Please do not try to pass yourself off as a reputable firm. Masha please do not listen to his lies, he will just waste your time.

Masha500
17-09-2007, 04:31
... now i am intrigued :))

euro-asia
17-09-2007, 10:59
i have given the file of the previous user to my staff and they have to work on it, as the requirements are limited on the object are limiting the search (price and Location). I have taken action against the person responsible for the file. I can not personnally follow up every single file we have.

tchez
22-09-2007, 12:35
Johan (euro-asia), You sent me a pm after my last post, and I again explained why I was upset at you. I gave you enough time to respond to me, and to apologize for what you did. You have never apologized for your actions, or lack of actions. You continue to blame others for your failures. You also have refused to give the name of your supposed agency. I believe that you are either ashamed to tell others where you work, or that you are fraudulent. I hope that you do not continue to sucker other people into your little schemes.

euro-asia
23-09-2007, 20:18
i am very tired of all this. How you can say i am not willing to say the name of agency does Euro-Asia maybe mean something. That is the name of the agency. ok the full name is Euro-Asia Property Consulting but this is a little long for nick name.

tchez
23-09-2007, 21:12
You know a simple appology was all that was necessary in the begining, Instead you blamed others for the mistakes which you made. My mistake was trusting you.

Olesia
26-09-2007, 13:35
Hello!
I used service of Euro-Asia 2 times already, for short-term rent in St Pete for my friends from Moscow. Must tell i am absolutely happy with both appartments and quick service, have booked accomodation only 1 day before!

Mags2
26-09-2007, 21:55
Hello,

Could anyone recommend a good real estate broker in St. Petersburg? I will be looking to buy an apartment before the end of the year.

Would appreciate any references and feedback!

thank you.

Hi Masha - we bought ours a couple of years ago through an agency called 'Astera'. They're at Ryleeva 14. Everything went well for us, documentation was fine etc.
Pulford is another well-established agency I would recommend.