PDA

View Full Version : Need advice about rental price of an apartment on м. Чистые Пруды

wmariaw
28-11-2011, 14:29
I am trying to find out the appropriate rental price of an apartment with the following description:

Located on Pokrovka (ул. Покровка, м. Чистые Пруды), 1-room apartment with a fresh (just finished) very nice Western style renovation, everything has been remodeled - brand new kitchen, bathroom, all brand new appliances, etc., the apartment is about 50 sq. m. (the main room is about 20 sq. m), has intercome, clean building entrance hall, elevator. The apartment is currently unfurnished, but furniture may be arranged. It has never been rented out before.

Any advice about the realistic price of such a rental, and whether it's best rented out unfurnished/furnished (maybe for an additional or split fee for furniture?) would be appreciated! Also, is it best to hire an agent to rent out the apartment, or is it something we could do ourselves through internet ads?

Thank you!

tzaritsa
29-11-2011, 23:43
I can say 50000 rur minimum but I need to have a look at the flat.If you expect to buy furniture just wait for people who will be interested to rent your flat.May be they will have their own furniture.If not you may follow their (reasonable) wishes and buy furniture.Its very important to have furnished kitchen and washing mashine.
Aircond,boiler and dishwasher will increase the price.
Its better to hire an agent cos agent will filter people activity according to
the flat.And another thing if you`ll put an anouncement by yourself agents will attack for 24 hours almost.If you would like I can help you cos Im an agent with good recomendations from the site members.Please,check your pm box I`ve sent you my e-mail and phone number.

wmariaw
30-11-2011, 01:54
Thank you very much for your response and for the info! Would you mind giving me a few references in pm?

tzaritsa
30-11-2011, 20:25
Thank you very much for your response and for the info! Would you mind giving me a few references in pm?

Sure!You are welcome.