PDA

View Full Version : French teacher, native speaker

Sarra
27-11-2011, 16:47
Hello ! )

My name is Sarah and I've been teaching french 5 years already (two years here in Moscow)
If you're looking for a good teacher to learn french easily and in a good atmosphere (business french for work or usual conversation for everyday's life, etc.), please write me !
I have experience with children and with adults as well.

Thanks in advance,
Sarah

moonjava
06-12-2011, 23:40
im interested! how much do you charge? cos im a student here so i probably won't have much to offer you.

chartreuse
09-12-2011, 08:09
Hello ! )

My name is Sarah and I've been teaching french 5 years already (two years here in Moscow)
Are you French? Russian? Jewish (the name, I'm sorry)? If French is your native language then you should say so OUTLOUD. But if you are Russian, who "thinks" that she knows French, then I think the interest will be very thin here. Good luck.

Sarra
16-12-2011, 11:57
Hello Moonjava !

If you really are interested, then send me a private message to tell me how much you can offer ! )

Thanks

Sarra
16-12-2011, 12:03
Are you French? Russian? Jewish (the name, I'm sorry)? If French is your native language then you should say so OUTLOUD. But if you are Russian, who "thinks" that she knows French, then I think the interest will be very thin here. Good luck.

Chartreuse,

You reply is very interesting ! And what's with my name? lol It's a name you can find everywhere in France as well as in the US.
And no, I'm not a Russian "who thinks that she knows French". Sorry to disappoint you ! (
Oh, and thank you for such a GOOD advice ! )

papaya3
20-12-2011, 01:56
Hi Sarah,

I know someone who is looking for a French nanny can you please email me your CV and a photo? I can send you my email address just let me know if you are looking for full or part time work.

Many thanks

Catherine

Sarra
20-12-2011, 12:57
Hi Catherine,

Actually, I am looking for a part time work because I already have my groups. But I have enough time for another job.
Just give me your mail, I will send you my CV.

Thank you for writing me ! )
Sarah

NotMe
21-12-2011, 08:38
Sarra, try to place your CV here

http://repetitor.ru

Good luck! :)

Sarra
21-12-2011, 12:38
Thank you, NorMe ! )

But I know that site. Already tried once lol