PDA

View Full Version : i want to move to moscow.

briscombe83
14-09-2007, 19:39
Hi all. Could someone out there please help me?? I am wanting to move to Moscow to be with my girlfriend who is Russian but as I am English and cannot speak a word of Russian can someone please give me advice as to what I would need to do and what steps I would have to take to make the move? Im sure there are people out there who have been in similar situations themselves who can give me the advice I am desperate for! I would greatly appreciate any advice you can give. Many thanks.

Clean32
14-09-2007, 20:12
send your GF to her local IVOR office and ask there.

i asume you intend to stay in russia, what work do you intend to do.

1 firstly i would have your GF do an invitation so you can come over on that, when here do your Temp Res visa aplication. go home waite for TEMP res. come back on anothere invitation pick up temp res.. easy should take about 9 months

Avesss
17-09-2007, 10:55
Hello,

I can't help you with a documentation questions but if you need a relocation services (to move ypur personal effects) please contact me :))) or visit О КОМПАНИИ-Офисный переезд:Квартирный переезд:Международный переезд:Перевозка:Переезд:Ответственное хранение:Коммерческие грузы (http://www.cityrs.ru)

Best regatds!
Aleksey.