PDA

View Full Version : help me to improve my english, please

vikctoria 24
14-09-2007, 18:50
Hello!
I need to improve my language, so I'm looking for native speakers from english-speaking countries.
I'm 24, I have a lot of free time, I am able to pay for classes. Please, contact me - DELETED - PLEASE USE PMThanks

SalTheReturn
14-09-2007, 19:12
Hello!
I need to improve my language, so I'm looking for native speakers from english-speaking countries.
I'm 24, I have a lot of free time, I am able to pay for classes. Please, contact me - vodik83@yahoo.com or ICQ-325000274
Thanks

last year when i was in moscow expat.ru did not have this sort of things, it is now turning out to be like the place where a man might better try his luck

help her for God's sake

SalTheReturn
14-09-2007, 19:14
the weird thing it is anyway how someone has "lots of free time in Moscow", happy to know there are yet people living life like it deserves to be done

hat off

vikctoria 24
14-09-2007, 19:42
спасибо всем огромное за такой теплый прием!

ezik
14-09-2007, 20:21
Welcome Viktoria!

Nevermind Sal's ranting. He's always doing that because... well, I don't know why.

There are a lot of teachers on this forum offering English classes. Check the Lessons forum!

Clean32
14-09-2007, 20:30
last year when i was in moscow expat.ru did not have this sort of things, it is now turning out to be like the place where a man might better try his luck

help her for God's sake

Derervermski dorachoke

Katrine L
14-09-2007, 20:33
Do not pay attention at him:) I am sure you could find what you're looking for:).
There were quite a lot of ads offering help in improving language skills. Search at 'Lessons' section of this forum.
Good Luck!

SalTheReturn
14-09-2007, 21:02
you must be all going mad up there in fact (Ezik correct me if I am wrong) I would say the girl is not pissed at my comments which contain no rants

should I have offended her somehow I do apologize and leave the thread

hope this is fine

SalTheReturn
14-09-2007, 21:05
I RE-READ: is there really something wrong with my comments on this thread? Please explain me.

My feeling it is that when people have prejudice on one certain individual all his/her action will be liable to manipulations and read in the wrong manner, in a manner implying malvagity

SalTheReturn
14-09-2007, 21:07

Viktoria hi.

My culture is more similar to yours compared to most of the people who commented on this thread.

May I ask if you found my comments disturbing/offensive or anything like that?

ezik
14-09-2007, 21:17
I RE-READ: is there really something wrong with my comments on this thread? Please explain me.

My feeling it is that when people have prejudice on one certain individual all his/her action will be liable to manipulations and read in the wrong manner, in a manner implying malvagity

Yes, I think there is something wrong:
"the place where a man might better try his luck" - what are you trying to make clear to Viktoria here?
Same for the "weird thing".
She is introducing herself, and all you do is comment, like she is not there.

You could have said "welcome".

And I didn't edit your post. I gave you a red, as any user can. I didn't "mod" here.

vikctoria 24
14-09-2007, 22:05
I'm sorry for the mess that I've done with my post here. I'm for the first time here, my purpose is learning language, I'm not looking for marriage, as someone can imagine, I have a lot of free time, cause I can plan my day by myself, I'm freelance worker, only one thing was in my mind when I entered this community!! the aim is LEARNING ENGLISH!
if I posted this request in wrong place, i'm sorry, i don't know the rules...

ezik
14-09-2007, 22:15
It's a mess here all the time, Viktoria, no worries.
You posted it fine.
Welcome again.

Katrine L
14-09-2007, 22:32
I'm sorry for the mess that I've done with my post here. I'm for the first time here, my purpose is learning language, I'm not looking for marriage, as someone can imagine, I have a lot of free time, cause I can plan my day by myself, I'm freelance worker, only one thing was in my mind when I entered this community!! the aim is LEARNING ENGLISH!
Sometimes you need to go through thornies to get you want. Just be ahead of the game!:gorgeous: Welcome and good luck!

Clean32
14-09-2007, 22:46

Hi vikctoria, welcome. and no you havent done anything wrong, do not worry about it.

SalTheReturn
15-09-2007, 10:51

Hi Viktoria welcome on this site

did not say you are looking for a marriage

Korotky Gennady
15-09-2007, 17:14
Vika, don't you wanna improve your russian ? I can help you with this deal...

What the f..ck do you need this f..cking english ? :doh:

SalTheReturn
15-09-2007, 18:14
Vika, don't you wanna improve your russian ? I can help you with this deal...

What the f..ck do you need this f..cking english ? :doh:

hmm, what a gentlemen!!!

Interesting and really a precious contribute:groan:

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 18:20
Derervermski dorachoke

out of curiosity, if you dont mind, what does it mean?

Korotky Gennady
15-09-2007, 18:23
Interesting and really a precious contribute :groan:

Is that the groan of envy that i know russian but you don't ?...

Korotky Gennady
15-09-2007, 18:27
Derervermski dorachoke

Nata... Not dirty32 said... - I'm sorry for Sal... - but Not dirty said that Sal is the foolie from village ( " деревенский дурачок" ). :watching: ;)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 18:36
thanks for your explanation, would have never figured that out by myself.....:rant:
do i need help with my Russian?

poor me: speak 4 languages, none of them good enough to be native...

SalTheReturn
15-09-2007, 18:39
Is that the groan of envy that i know russian but you don't ?...

how do you know i do not speak russian?

italian - mother tongue

english - fluent, written and spoken (if i care)

russian - intermediate, spoken only

spanish - intermediate, spoken only

not bad considering i am so young (28)

what cards can you put in the table? and above all how old are you?

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 18:41
cant help admiring Sal, no matter what the others' opinion might be, even no matter what his opinion of me could

Korotky Gennady
15-09-2007, 19:43
how do you know i do not speak russian?

what cards can you put in the table?

Sal... I can't help Nata to admire you also.

How can I know it ? Well... I know it in the same way I know that your english is not so perfect as you praise it...

Not " what cards can you put IN the table ? " but " what cards can you put ON the table ? " !

My english is like sh..t, but don't tell me that your english is fluent. :)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 20:10
fluent doesnt mean accurate, there is an idea in teaching English that sounds something like "fluency before accuracy", which means fluency is more important than accuracy, so one's English doesnt have to be accurate to be fluent

Korotky Gennady
15-09-2007, 20:30
fluent doesnt mean accurate

Nata... so if Sal asked me : " what table can you put ON the cards ? ", could it be the fluent too ? :)

I can't help my admiring Sal... :rant: Can't... ! :rant: I can't help it !

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 20:34
there are mistakes that lead to miscommunication and those that dont

SalTheReturn
15-09-2007, 20:49
Sal... I can't help Nata to admire you also.

How can I know it ? Well... I know it in the same way I know that your english is not so perfect as you praise it...

Not " what cards can you put IN the table ? " but " what cards can you put ON the table ? " !

My english is like sh..t, but don't tell me that your english is fluent. :)

dude my english is fluent whenever I want it to be fluent

i have strong italian accent though

do not forget that i attended university in the UK with very successful results for over a year and generally i am a very talented guy with foreign languages

of course i am not a translator so i might make some minor mistakes

yes, your english is worst than mine but probably you know russian better

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 20:55
i am also talented when it comes to foreign languages, wish it could in any way help me ralize my dreams...

SalTheReturn
15-09-2007, 21:01
i am also talented when it comes to foreign languages, wish it could in any way help me ralize my dreams...

and your dreams are?

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 21:08
there are so many...

one of them is to go to England, not to find an Engish husband as i have been accused on this site, but just to see the country with whose language my life has been connected for the last 13 years

there is this danger of not getting a visa and i just cant handle being afraid of a refusal so i dont even try

and to find friends from England, someone to whom i might be interesting and who could be interesting to me

and also to find someone who could encourage me and help me in anyway

and to learn how to attract men i am attracted to and keep them interested

Korotky Gennady
15-09-2007, 21:08
there are mistakes that lead to miscommunication and those that dont

Nata, it's not so easy subject though becoz a few years ago i had to take the english examination and it was very crucial for me what mark i could get. And I tryed to speak english accuratly and becoz of that very slowly. My mark wasn't very high, but i think that if i spoke not so accuratly then the examinator just could think " what blabbery do you speak ? " and my mark would be even worse...

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 21:13
fluent English means ability to speak freely without thinking for a long time over each word, but one might make mistakes, perhaps the number of them should not exceed a reasonable limit, but i still think that even though Sal does make some mistakes his English still can be considered fluent

SalTheReturn
15-09-2007, 21:15
there are so many...

one of them is to go to England, not to find an Engish husband as i have been accused on this site, but just to see the country with whose language my life has been connected for the last 13 years

there is this danger of not getting a visa and i just cant handle being afraid of a refusal so i dont even try

and to find friends from England, someone to whom i might be interesting and who could be interesting to me

and also to find someone who could encourage me and help me in anyway

and to learn how to attract men i am attracted to

there are much better places where to enjoy english language than UK!!!

the exile just published an article on uk...the opinion that you russians have of that country is surely overrated. except for london and the fact you can buy trendy shoes before they hit the european market there is nothing really coool about the country

been there done that

Korotky Gennady
15-09-2007, 21:15
do not forget that i attended university in the UK with very successful results for over a year

Sal, when i was in the uni... there was one mongolian lad there and he has been studing for five years there but his russian was out of any my understanding and out of understanding of our teachers too.

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 21:21
there are much better places where to enjoy english language than UK!!!

the exile just published an article on uk...the opinion that you russians have of that country is surely overrated. except for london and the fact you can buy trendy shoes before they hit the european market there is nothing really coool about the country

been there done that

thanks for your opinion, i am interested in it and respect but i still have a different one.

Maybe i would have the same opinion as you do but i need that chance to see it, to be there

Maybe i would like something that you didnt like
and yes, i would prefer London i guess

i would love to go to another country where i could "enjoy the English language", too, but here i come across the same problem of being afraid i wont get a visa

Fantastika
15-09-2007, 21:37
poor me: speak 4 languages, none of them good enough to be native...

NONE of them? What happened to you between the ages of 3 and 6? Locked in a cellar? :confused:

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 21:40
well, Russian is my native one, its just that i realize its simply not good enough

Fantastika
15-09-2007, 21:48
well, Russian is my native one, its just that i realize its simply not good enough

I studied Chinese for two years, I can do passable German, and IMO, Russian is much more difficult than either. So you are fluent in the world's most difficult language...

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 21:50
but its still not good enough to be native:badclown:

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 21:56
cant help admiring Sal, no matter what the others' opinion might be, even no matter what his opinion of me could

Why don't you ask him to marry you? ;)

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 21:58

You mean, to hook up with Sal? ;)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 21:59
are you a maniac:badclown:?

Fantastika
15-09-2007, 22:05
...i would love to go to another country where i could "enjoy the English language", too, but here i come across the same problem of being afraid i wont get a visa

I don't think you have to worry about visa much longer. Russia is rapidly changing. It is becoming rich country. Now, only Moscow has wealth, but soon the rest of the country.

Things are changing very quickly, whether anyone likes it or not. Despite lingering cold-war animosity in the West, Russia is rapidly changing and developing.

New presidents, new leadership will be elected in 2008 in US and Russia.

After this, more reality (the Cold War really is OVER) will emerge. A tiny country like Georgia will not, by itself, be able to prevent Russia from entering the WTO. And the EU will not let Poland, with a petty peeve about pork exports, preventing Russia and Russian companies from associating itself and themselves more closely economically to their European cousins.

Black markets are disappearing, replaced by glitzy new mega-malls and supermarkets. Construction is at a frenetic pace. Even Sheremetevo has a new terminal. Corruption is being confronted and contained.

I see the signs everyday. Rapid change.

I would say in 5 years, there will be no strict visa requirements for Russians to visit anywhere they want.

BTW and sorry, but I agree with "деревенский дурачок" as depiction of person who answered scammer who first posted this topic.

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:07
are you a maniac:badclown:?

I just would like to see two loving hearts beat as one! :) You are about the only person on this site who compliments Sal. :)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:08
a maniac matchmaker:agree:

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:12
a maniac matchmaker:agree:

I guess, you can call me that. :) I just don't understand Sal - here is a girl who is all compliments toward him and he remains cold and aloof. He is just probably playing hard to get, bad boy! :)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:13
I don't think you have to worry about visa much longer. Russia is rapidly changing. It is becoming rich country. Now, only Moscow has wealth, but soon the rest of the country.

Things are changing very quickly, whether anyone likes it or not. Despite lingering cold-war animosity in the West, Russia is rapidly changing and developing.

New presidents, new leadership will be elected in 2008 in US and Russia.

After this, more reality (the Cold War really is OVER) will emerge. A tiny country like Georgia will not, by itself, be able to prevent Russia from entering the WTO. And the EU will not let Poland, with a petty peeve about pork exports, preventing Russia and Russian companies from associating itself and themselves more closely economically to their European cousins.

Black markets are disappearing, replaced by glitzy new mega-malls and supermarkets. Construction is at a frenetic pace. Even Sheremetevo has a new terminal. Corruption is being confronted and contained.

I see the signs everyday. Rapid change.

I would say in 5 years, there will be no strict visa requirements for Russians to visit anywhere they want.

BTW and sorry, but I agree with "деревенский дурачок" as depiction of person who answered scammer who first posted this topic.

a pleasure to read your response, wish i could communicate more with such optimistic and positive people like you

but i still do like Sal, i have reasons why he seems interesting to me (not what Ghostly Presence's wild imagination is telling him!)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:13
I guess, you can call me that. :) I just don't understand Sal - here is girl who is all compliments toward him and remains cold and aloof. He is just probably playing hard to get, bad boy! :)

ROFLMAO

and i was in a bad mood...

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:16
ROFLMAO

and i was in a bad mood...

Ehhhh... What does that mean?

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:17
rolling on the floor laughing my ass out

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:20
rolling on the floor laughing my ass out

Must be an internet-chat abbreviation, right? Oh, well, I am hopelessly behind the times! :)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:22
me too, with English slang:shame:

Fantastika
15-09-2007, 22:23
I guess, you can call me that. :) I just don't understand Sal - here is a girl who is all compliments toward him and he remains cold and aloof. He is just probably playing hard to get, bad boy! :)

They are probably already PM-ing each other (oh no, that sounds obscene)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:24
Sal has a girlfriend, and maybe even more than one

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:25
me too, with English slang:shame:

You'll catch up on that in London.;) Why are you afraid of applying for a visa anyway? Do it through a tourist agency. Even if the embassy refuses to issue you a visa the first time, so what? You'll try again later. "The only thing we have to fear is fear itsef" - haven't you heard that? ;)

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:28
Sal has a girlfriend, and maybe even more than one

He said that? ;) Is this fact confirmed by independent sources? ;) Because it is just too hard to believe! )))

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:31
have heard it from someone.... are you not....? no, you wouldnt have called yourself a vibrator in one of the other threads....

Gawwwwwwd, have heard so many times how a visa to England is much more difficult than to any other Europe country, and that i have to provide a bank account that i dont have, and no spare 1000 dollars to open it yet....

and people say i have to wait 3 or 5 years before appying again if i am refused, please prove me wrong

and thanks for your encouragement, anyway, thats what i really need!!!:thumbsup:

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:33
He said that? ;) Is this fact confirmed by independent sources? ;) Because it is just too hard to believe! )))

well, maybe you could do an investigation:shhhhhh:

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:35
have heard it from someone.... are you not....? no, you wouldnt have called yourself a vibrator in one of the other threads....

Gawwwwwwd, have heard so many times how a visa to England is much more difficult than to any other Europe country, and that i have to provide a bank account that i dont have, and no spare 1000 dollars to open it yet....

and people say i have to wait 3 or 5 years before appying again if i am refused, please prove me wrong

and thanks for your encouragement, anyway, thats what i really need!!!:thumbsup:

Pardon me but it was you who called me a vibrator, if my memory does not fail me. ;)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:36
no, you started first!

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:37
well, maybe you could do an investigation:shhhhhh:

I am afraid Sal's private life does not interest me enough for that. Plus, I am all booked - I am still investigating where's the body of Jimmy Hoffa. ;))

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:39
who is that?

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:42
who is that?

Long story. Look it up in internet sometime.

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 22:43
so you haven t noticed yet how lazy i am to look something up on the internet

Clean32
15-09-2007, 22:53
I am afraid Sal's private life does not interest me enough for that. Plus, I am all booked - I am still investigating where's the body of Jimmy Hoffa. ;))

when you fined him, check his pockets, he still has to pay back my 50 bucks.

And yes sal has posted he has many girl friends, thay very from $5usd to 5000p an hour.

Ghostly Presence
15-09-2007, 22:57

And yes sal has posted he has many girl friends, thay very from $5usd to 5000p an hour.

That sounds more like the truth! :)

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 23:04

how can you be so rude and then be surprised if someone is rude to you?

SalTheReturn
15-09-2007, 23:13
never ever said i have/had many girlfriends...
as usual the usual loser (clean32) is putting in my mouth words i have never pronounced

keep up the good work mate!!!

Clean32
15-09-2007, 23:20
never ever said i have/had many girlfriends...
as usual the usual loser (clean32) is putting in my mouth words i have never pronounced

keep up the good work mate!!!

ok so true lol i am puting pronounced words in your mouth NOT

mate your the one always talking about hot russian chicks and cheep russian hookers, your the one who got thowen of the stage by a striper and broke a leg, your the one whos first stop in moscow was the Borehouse LOL.

Apple i am rude to Sal, hes scum of the earth, he is infact exactly the sort of expat you acuse all of us as being. Sal is the dirty sick little ex expat who is only looking for sex with russian girls. but doint beleve me read his own posts

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 23:25
you may find it strange he doesnt seem to me as such

and what is wrong in seeking just sex if he's not married

Clean32
15-09-2007, 23:38
you may find it strange he doesnt seem to me as such

and what is wrong in seeking just sex if he's not married

ok so from your posts, its not ok to marrie a girl from the borehouse? but its ok just to sleep with them ??

remember its your own posts

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 23:42
both are ok

but they're imperfections

just the way you mistreated me made me fight back, and show you (many expats in general, not necessarity just you), what imperfections you have

Clean32
15-09-2007, 23:51
oh girl i mistreated you?? do you what the links. no i didnt ask that, links coming up

natalia_apple
15-09-2007, 23:54
i am sick of digging the dirty laundry of the past

do you have nothing better to do?

bu yep, you did mistreat me, frst of all in the posts that cannot be recovered anymore, as there was a problem with the site

Clean32
16-09-2007, 00:17
LOL but there are still your posts on the othere site, like you calling my wife a Bore house Hooker. do you think that was being polite, and when that was inrespoce to ?? do you remember?? how did i mistreated you can you remember that?, or is it easyer to just blame every one else? and say silly things like your "i am sick of digging the dirty laundry of the past" well gess what its your laundry so gess you shouldnt leave it on the line for all to see ???

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 00:22
if you're such a maniac you can dig any sites you want if you have nothing better to do

well, your negative remarks about the Russian history were what insulted me

Clean32
16-09-2007, 00:31
LOL and thay were not negative, i was however trying to correct your total ingornace of the topic.

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 00:34
ever occurred to you that it might be you who is ignorant?

Clean32
16-09-2007, 00:47
ok true you may not be. but your post was

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 00:49
just cause it contained an opinion different from yours, lol?

Clean32
16-09-2007, 00:55
lol it was not an opinion it was a fact. freely visited in a moscow museum at that time. the document that is.

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 00:57
facts can be explained differently, and if someone did something in history, for this there can be many reasons

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 00:58
italian - mother tongue

russian - intermediate, spoken only

spanish - intermediate, spoken only

not bad considering i am so young (28)

what cards can you put in the table?

Sal,

Early i could read and even write in italian fluently and if I wanna do it, i can restore my italian language skills very fast. But i don't want it becoz i haven't free time for that.

I can speak a little ukrainian and i'm sure that i know it not worse than you do spanish.

You never will know russian as I do. No one foriegner can speak russian as the russians do. For certain you know it becoz the russian language is too difficult for you.

My english is not fluent. It's true. But i wrote the verses in english and my american acquaintances told me that my engish verses are like masterpieces.

But my main card is that for sure i am more talented than you becoz I have the russain blood in my veins. Never forget that you are only il italiano bambino but i am the russian. That's the one and only thing which is enough...

:bash:

p. s.

If your d..ck is longer than mine, it's adjustable. ;) The same with age...

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:02
ROFLMAO!!!!

guys competition who is cooler:devil:

Gena, dont you know its not the length that is important?

and why is your nick "Korotky", if i may ask?

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:07
I know... :) But not that you think also. :nut:

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:09
what do you mean not that i think:nut:?

Clean32
16-09-2007, 01:10
I know... :) But not that you think also. :nut:

lol for sal if its more than a plam length its a waste LOL

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:11
It's my surname. I made this mistake when i was registering here. (((;

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:12
lol for sal if its more than a plam length its a waste LOL

what is a plam length? and why are you obsessed with parts of Sal's body?

it seems to me you guys love him:happymad:

Clean32
16-09-2007, 01:13
It/s my surname. I made this mistake when i was register here. (((;

AAHHH i know about that problem. LOL you must work for the OVIR passport section LOL

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:14
what do you mean not that i think:nut:?

Not that you think... ;) :devil:

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:14
sorry, dont get this joke, could you kindly explain:wazzup:?

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:15
Not that you think... ;) :devil:

what exactly is not what i think?:wazzup:

Clean32
16-09-2007, 01:15
sorry, dont get this joke, could you kindly explain:wazzup:?

i wasint being crittical of russia, honist

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:17
i didnt think that, honist

just wanted to understand the joke, honist:nut:

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:19
what exactly is not what i think?:wazzup:

:devil: : " Sweety tell me what have you thought and i'll tell you what i did mean... "

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:22
well, yep, i now know the reason why your nick is such

Clean32
16-09-2007, 01:23
:devil: : " Sweety tell me what have you thought and i'll tell you what i did mean... "

with bated breath

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:24
Why ? I am 190 sm in height... by the way :nut:

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:27
with bated breath

well, ok, i thought it might indicate diminutive size of a cretain part of his body

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:27
Well... speak your thoughts ... don't be afraid.

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:28
Why ? I am 190 sm in height... by the way :nut:

and it happens very often that a tall man can actually have a short... sorry

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:28
well, ok, i thought it might indicate diminutive size of a cretain part of his body

Absolutely wrong ! (((;

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:29
Well... speak your thoughts ... don't be afraid.

dont you understand unless i put it straightforward?

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:31
Though... what part of body do you mean ?

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:31
Absolutely wrong ! (((;

is it so important to you that i believe that its actually not short?

then, anyway, how can you prove it:D?

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:32
Though... what part of body do you mean ?

nose

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:33
is it so important to you that i believe that its actually not short?

then, anyway, how can you prove it:D?

yep... how can i prove it ? :applause:

;)

Clean32
16-09-2007, 01:33
snap

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:34
nose

No. I have the normal one.

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:34
yep... how can i prove it ? :applause:

;)

afraid there's no way to do it on the site...

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:36
No. I have the normal one.

still there is no way to prove it on the site

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:36
snap

snap ???

Hey ! What are you doing there !?

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:37
yeah, indeed?

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:38
still there is no way to prove it on the site

I can put the pica and prove it... :)

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:39
and how will you prove its yours?

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:41
Seems we actually help viktoria to improve her english... ;)

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:42
Lol

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:42
and how will you prove its yours?

lol

This was a good one. :)

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:44
I always have good ones,

if i ever do

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:44
What time is now ?

about 2 a. m.

:devil: : " If you want i can prove it this night. "

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:45
you gonna do it here:devil:?

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:46
2 Not dirty32

Please no more snaps. :nut: ;)

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:47
I think he's already sleeping

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:48
Nata... i can do it anywhere and anytime.

natalia_apple
then how about now:happymad:?

Korotky Gennady
I think he's already sleeping

good for him

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:49
why?

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:50
now...

how ? :rolleyes:

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:52
figure something out, you are the man

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:52
Good night Clean !

ezik
16-09-2007, 01:53
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I swear there was only ONE page in this thread when I left to do some regular Saturday business. Now, there are NINE. :nut:

I need a :drink:
Two, actually.

Again, welcome Viktoria.

natalia_apple
16-09-2007, 01:53
sweet dreams about Sal and Gennady's looks

Korotky Gennady
16-09-2007, 01:54
figure something out, you are the man

Maybe you will pm me better