PDA

View Full Version : 12 rasbolniki/12 thieves an old russian sacral song

Benedikt
10-11-2011, 22:29
Die 12 Räuber - Kärntner Sänger Knittelfeld - YouTube
sung by a male choir from Carinthia ,Austria.(the same place where i come from).I know there is a saying when three Carinthians meet they start to sing.But that song is absolutely super.
Click on also on Andrei Rieu and Ivan Rebroff to hear the same song interpreted by different artists.
but i think THIS is the best one. The Russian Don Cossacks singing it in the original language
Don Kosaken Chor: "Die zwölf Räuber" (mit dt. Übersetzung) - YouTube

TolkoRaz
11-11-2011, 00:59
but i think THIS is the best one. The Russian Don Cossacks singing it in the original language
Don Kosaken Chor: "Die zwölf Räuber" (mit dt. Übersetzung) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv1HuqJsyro&feature=fvwrel)

It might be sung in the original language, but the text is appallingly translated into Russian!

For example, Snog was a classic mistake in the opening title! :) In English, I believe 'Snog' means a 'passionate kiss'! ;)

Benedikt
11-11-2011, 19:07
It might be sung in the original language, but the text is appallingly translated into Russian!

For example, Snog was a classic mistake in the opening title! :) In English, I believe 'Snog' means a 'passionate kiss'! ;)

should have been -song-:10189:

TolkoRaz
11-11-2011, 21:20
Thanks, I realise that! :p

Ulyana.de.fine
12-11-2011, 17:42
Cossaks are MUCH MUCH better!
I think ...