PDA

View Full Version : he wants to bomb Iran?

Benedikt
12-09-2007, 18:51
..should think twice about it. or maybe the Russians might send him the new bomb they tested (successfully) yesterday...
I think Bush and his cohorts are definiteky gone bonkers or have illusions of grandess...
he should be carefull i think or his solders will come back home with their tails between their legs, if many of htem will make it back home at all....:mad:

Scottish01
12-09-2007, 19:58
he should be carefull i think or his solders will come back home with their tails between their legs,

No Way!!

I only hope when they do bomb Iran, you are there too !

You muppet !!:ak:

Benedikt
12-09-2007, 20:18
and watch the tv news about the bodybags going back

Scottish01
12-09-2007, 20:32
These boys are doing there job!

Why are you getting upset about it?
One day you might be glad they are there!

Benedikt
12-09-2007, 20:39
and watch the tv news about the bodybags going back

Scottish01
12-09-2007, 20:42
errr

didn't you already say that?

have you ran out of english words ??:shhhhhh:

Benedikt
12-09-2007, 21:13
how the post got on to the forum twice,well let the mods delete one...

zhenya
14-09-2007, 06:08
..should think twice about it. or maybe the Russians might send him the new bomb they tested (successfully) yesterday...
I think Bush and his cohorts are definiteky gone bonkers or have illusions of grandess...
he should be carefull i think or his solders will come back home with their tails between their legs, if many of htem will make it back home at all....:mad:

he's not careful, he is a blundering idiot driven by pride.... and for years 'his' soldiers will be coming home without their legs... if at all.....

... as Fred Thompson famously said..."this business will get out of control and we will be lucky to live through it."........

14-09-2007, 07:55
Unless Iran stops its nuclear program itself, it must be stopped by any other way. Diplomacy has limits, especially when most countries prefer close their eyes. Like with Hitler in 1936, and we all know the result.

> or maybe the Russians might send him the new bomb they tested (successfully) yesterday..

You haven't understood anything. Unless major political changes in Russia, Russia will not do anything against the USA in this case. Russia will just say "it is bad", and in the same time will silently approve the USA for the job they are doing.

It is very noble to have peaceful sentiments, but pacifists are generally more a pain than a help, and your repetitive shouts against Bush's actions look more like a pathology :)

Ghostly Presence
14-09-2007, 12:10
Bomb here, bomb there... Is America ever going to stop? And then Americans make round eyes and act surprised when end up being under what they refer to as “terrorist attacks”? Those guys are not terrorists!!! They are freedom fighters who make the ultimate sacrifice – they lives, for what they believe in. That’s very different from the American soldiers who fight because they are paid to do so. Would they still risk their lives if there wasn't money in it for them? I doubt it!!

Korotky Gennady
14-09-2007, 15:32
Ghost, are you gonna be happy if Iran goverment will have H-bombs ? I think you aren't...

Conserning "freedom-fighters"... please don't fool around... Who are these "freedom-fighters" ? What are their goals ? We - esspecially I - don't know nothing about it but killing children and women is disgusting thing. These guys, as fashists did, don't know the rules of war.