PDA

View Full Version : ROOF Charity Looking for Volunteers

britinrussia
08-11-2011, 11:27
The Russian Orphan Opportunity Fund (roofnet.org) has been involved in educating orphans, especially those with developmental difficulties, since 1997.

We are searching for English-speaking volunteers for our next project:

We are partnering with students from the Moscow State Academy of Physical Education, and an orphanage in Tuchkovo, 90km from Moscow. The students will be helping around 30 of the most disabled children at the orphanage to engage in physical activity - something they are unable to do otherwise. This physical activity can have great benefits for the mental development of disabled children.

Volunteers are needed to help with the running of the activities, and to speak to the students in English. The trips to the orphanage will be once a week, or once every two weeks, and will either last one or two days (over the weekend). Transport, food and (if needed) accommodation will be provided.

If you are interested, please get in touch with Barnaby Fry on bwafry'at'googlemail.com

EnglishTeacherMoscow
07-09-2012, 12:20
Hello! Are you still looking for volunteers?

Kayla
08-09-2012, 21:46
Hello
I'm interested but i'm a french native speaker. I'm not so bad with english language. please contact me.
Thanks