PDA

View Full Version : There will be blood!

Shooters
06-11-2011, 22:43
Of course low IQ guys could take it as a threat, but "There will be blood" is only the title of an excellent film that I would recommend to everybody. It shows how some Justice can be given when some people without any morality attack the wrong guys.

A good review There Will Be Blood (2007) - IMDb@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjAxODQ4MDU5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDU4MjU1MQ@@._V1._SX95_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMjAxODQ4MDU5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDU4MjU1MQ@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX95@@AMEPARAM@@SY140

Soon at Shooters Bar, in English.

Good night :)

robertmf
06-11-2011, 23:02
Of course low IQ guys could take it as a threat, but "There will be blood" is only the title of an excellent film that I would recommend to everybody.

Soon at Shooters Bar, in English.

Good night :)

Yes. Excellent movie. You can follow this with "No Country For Old Men", "Shoot 'Em Up" and "She Wore A Yellow Ribbon" :D

... and on St. Paddy's Day, the classic fistfight in "The Quiet Man".
The Quiet Man (1952) - IMDb@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTkwOTgyODMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODM1MTY5._V1._SX83_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTkwOTgyODMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODM1MTY5@@AMEPARAM@@SX83@@AMEPARAM@@SY140

ezik
06-11-2011, 23:17
I saw that movie and want to see it again. It's about the oil industry, by the way, not about virtual villages. Daniel Day-Lewis performs legendary.

At the end of the movie, it is questionable if justice has really been done. I worked in the oil & gas sector when I watched this movie for the first time. :)

I suggest we all calm down a bit now and don't let recent, unfortunate events get the mood down.

Before "There will be Blood" is shown at Shooters, there is a fundraiser at Booze Bub, on 11.11.11.

I'm sure that most people here on the forum are OK with the fact that there is a choice in places to go, so let's ignore those who try to stir up things by trying to cause scandals.

TolkoRaz
07-11-2011, 01:16
In Glasgow, they had the Ice Cream wars; it seems that we might have the start of Bar Wars :eek:

Lighten up guys, I am sure both bars are making loads of money and are enjoying the good business without trying to undermine one another! :10310:

Pour another drink and enjoy it; you are in the right place! :)

TolkoRaz
07-11-2011, 01:56
By telling the whole world at every opportunity that you are awesome! :10310:

When people are sooooooooo perfect, the less capable of mankind tend to become jealous and resentful, and soon begin to dislike those whom are sooooooo awesome and excel at everything they do. :bookworm:

I know, because I am also awesome - but, I am not advertising what I am so awesome at doing! ;)

Sarah06
07-11-2011, 17:31
By telling the whole world at every opportunity that you are awesome! :10310:

When people are sooooooooo perfect, the less capable of mankind tend to become jealous and resentful, and soon begin to dislike those whom are sooooooo awesome and excel at everything they do. :bookworm:

I know, because I am also awesome - but, I am not advertising what I am so awesome at doing! ;)

me too! Sounds dirty :)

TolkoRaz
07-11-2011, 17:36

Sigh! Women, one track minds! :p

natlee
07-11-2011, 18:26
I know, because I am also awesome - but, I am not advertising what I am so awesome at doing! ;) Intriguing? :)

Sarah06
07-11-2011, 20:32

What's wrong with that? :)

robertmf
07-11-2011, 21:20

:10293: You need to read more :1306:

Gypsy
07-11-2011, 22:31

I like the Woody Allen quote:

Interviewer: Mr Allen do you think sex is dirty?

Allen: Only if you are doing it right.

Sarah06
07-11-2011, 22:38
I like the Woody Allen quote:

Interviewer: Mr Allen do you think sex is dirty?

Allen: Only if you are doing it right.

:D :D :D