PDA

View Full Version : Please Recommend a good dentist!!

jenniky
12-09-2007, 11:23
Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Moscow??

I need to have a small chip fixed (fast!) and a general check up. Ideas???

Thanks all.

jenniky
12-09-2007, 12:13
I've just called all of the German or American trained dentists in Moscow, and it seems the only affordable one is INTERMED.

Anyone tried them?

tukis25
12-09-2007, 15:56
I can recommend my dentist, Roman. Excellent service, US trained, clean, speaks understandable English and can fiill in dental insurance forms if needed. Roman, 8 916 1856687.

twister
13-09-2007, 10:03
We use US Dental Care (7/5 Bol. Dmitrovka, tel: 933 8686), and we're very happy with them. Their Dental Director is Dr. Alla Anastos and their dentists are all US trained. They will also give you an emergency appointment if you need to see a dentist urgently.

I've never heard of Intermed.

peppermint
23-09-2007, 18:47
We use US Dental Care (7/5 Bol. Dmitrovka, tel: 933 8686), and we're very happy with them. Their Dental Director is Dr. Alla Anastos and their dentists are all US trained. They will also give you an emergency appointment if you need to see a dentist urgently.

I was treated there four years ago and was not impressed at all. Extortionately expensive, the filling did not solidify, they had to pick it out and put another one. No apologies (it was Dr. Anastos, btw). I spent hours getting just one little filling. The recommendation about further treatment of my teeth was overloaded with spelling mistakes in English, which did not make a very good impression either, makes you think, are they really all US trained?

anodyne
03-11-2007, 15:14
I was treated there four years ago and was not impressed at all.

Do you have a better recommendation?