PDA

View Full Version : Fergie attacked at London train station

Len Ganley Stance
12-09-2007, 08:35
From the Beeb's website............

Sir Alex hurt in alleged attack

Sir Alex Ferguson has suffered minor injuries after an alleged attack at a London train station.
It is understood the Manchester United manager was on his way to a function when he was allegedly attacked by a man at Euston station on Monday afternoon.

A British Transport Police spokesman confirmed that 65-year-old Sir Alex suffered leg injuries.

A 40-year-old man has been charged with actual bodily harm, assault and a public order offence.

He is due to appear at at Westminster Magistrates' Court, central London, on Wednesday.

Sir Alex, who was born in Glasgow, is not believed to have been badly hurt and attended the planned function in the city.

LGS waits patiently for the Liverpool-Love-Triangle to say that he deserved it.......

kste22
12-09-2007, 09:29
I think, as with the recent incident with the Irish National squad this was a case of mistaken identity!

Slur Alex was proabably mistaken as a bum, by another bum, due to his poor apperance, whiskey breath and brown paper bag. This then led to a common site in the capital city, Bum fights.

Either way glad he wasn't badly hurt, because as im sure the pain of Number 19 or 6 would hurt him even more and i want old whiskey breath around for that!

Len Ganley Stance
12-09-2007, 10:44
Either way glad he wasn't badly hurt, because as im sure the pain of Number 19 or 6 would hurt him even more and i want old whiskey breath around for that!

No-one lives THAT long (:ignore: <<--- just in case)

kste22
12-09-2007, 10:49
No-one lives THAT long (:ignore: <<--- just in case)

Next May aint so long im sure he'll make it!

snow&music
12-09-2007, 12:28
Leg injuries? Who/what attacked him? A gang of disgruntled scouse hobbits?

kste22
12-09-2007, 13:11
Leg injuries? Who/what attacked him? A gang of disgruntled scouse hobbits?

I've already said he was involved in a bum fight! Mistaken identity

Len Ganley Stance
12-09-2007, 14:46
Next May aint so long im sure he'll make it!

Good comeback.

Shame it will (probably...(crosses fingers)...hopefully) come back to haunt you like one of Judge-Radamus' predictions at the end of the season.

kste22
12-09-2007, 15:05
Good comeback.

Shame it will (probably...(crosses fingers)...hopefully) come back to haunt you like one of Judge-Radamus' predictions at the end of the season.

We dont need to concentrate on next May, both are respective teams have tough ties this weekend. Is Dwayne (once a blue always a manc) Rooney going to be fit???

Len Ganley Stance
12-09-2007, 17:18
We dont need to concentrate on next May, both are respective teams have tough ties this weekend. Is Dwayne (once a blue always a manc) Rooney going to be fit???

Some of the newspapers are reporting he will be but I'd be very surprised if he's back so quickly.

By the way, your theory about a Bum Fight could be correct. I just picked this up from one of the newswires -

'A "fighting drunk" has admitted punching Sir Alex Ferguson in the groin and head butting a police community support officer.

Forty-three-year-old Kevin Reynolds pleaded guilty to assaulting the Manchester United manager outside a train station before attacking the officer and racially abusing him.

Reynolds appeared at City of London Magistrates Court and was warned he could be jailed when he is sentenced at a later date at London's Southwark Crown Court.

The court heard Reynolds, originally from Fife but now of no fixed abode, approached Sir Alex, who initially thought that the man staggering towards him was a beggar asking for money, the court heard.

Instead Reynolds struck Sir Alex in the groin area, leaving him doubled up in pain.

The court was told that Reynolds then said: "I'm sorry Fergie. I did not know it was you." He then chanted: "Fergie, Fergie, shut your mouth" - a football shout common in Scotland.'

kste22
12-09-2007, 17:37
In the groin, brilliant!!!