PDA

View Full Version : Nearly newbie

BeanFish
12-09-2007, 01:45
Hello everyone.
I'm a sort-of-newbie here - I've been in Moscow for two months and so far it's been great. But now the days are getting shorter and I'm finding myself spending longer in front of my computer so I thought I'd register on here to see what the virtual Moscow community is like.
Love to you all.
BF

Katrine L
12-09-2007, 03:20
Hello BF,
Welcome to site!
Do not fond of computer too much!
Days are still sunny although little colder :)
Enjoy your time here!

tzaritsa
12-09-2007, 23:20
Hello everyone.
I'm a sort-of-newbie here - I've been in Moscow for two months and so far it's been great. But now the days are getting shorter and I'm finding myself spending longer in front of my computer so I thought I'd register on here to see what the virtual Moscow community is like.
Love to you all.
BF
Hello! We all are very nice:goldy:

Umutt65
12-09-2007, 23:27
Hello everyone.
Love to you all.
BF

Welcome!!!:hooray:

Andy B
13-09-2007, 04:21
Hi BF, welcome to the site.

Many of us are actually "real" people when not sat in front of the PC (although I still have doubts with a few ;) ).

Hope you enjoy it here!

BeanFish
14-09-2007, 11:15
As long as it keeps raining, I'll be hanging around on here.
:fridaysign:

simply_maria
17-09-2007, 23:40
ahh... raining... this bloody cold and wind and etc. is a real problem. sometimes you don't even want to get out of the bed, when there's something like that outside... mess...
our groundhogs are saying that soon it'll b :sunny: hope so)
Take care