PDA

View Full Version : BOLSHOI, grand opening today, friday 6 pm

Benedikt
28-10-2011, 13:26
http://www.youtube.com/bolshoi

I will be there,:whisper: or at least at home in my armchair and watch it on the computer...:ok:

Benedikt
28-10-2011, 21:23
sound was super, video lousy. to bad.
but all in all it was done excellent, special the scenes that showed interviews, the stage curtain -turned around-, a horse and a donkey live on stage.
at the opening apparently also construction workers were part of the choir.
interesting indeed.

tvadim133
29-10-2011, 11:08
I liked it, so watch in talking with my friends and drinking!

I liked one scene when there was a ballet-like-dancing with women, who work in the hall mainly and who bring flowers to artists.

Probably it is the first and the last time when they could be on the stage, and that was really very nice.

Waiting for a occasion to go to Bolshoi after the reconstruction, but in the night yesterday there was an interview with Tsitskaridze (a ballet star), who said, he was very disapponted with the result of the reconstruction and how they replaced many "ancient" things in the hall.

Well, I attended Bolshoi more than often and could compare as well, so would like to go and to see, if it is the BOLSHOI or a "replika" now.

L'oiseau bleu
29-10-2011, 11:25
I read interview with Nikolay Tsiskaritze recently. Well he could be biased but h ehas some right ot be like this - he grew up as an artist in Bolshoi. He says it is terrible corruption - they moved away ll real bronze candlers other architecture parts. No real materials left - only fake and cheap. He says that floors are not made for dancers who have to run through cold stone floors instead of wood earlier. etc.
I also die to see what is Bolshoi now. I loved its previous reincrnation:)

Benedikt
29-10-2011, 11:36
I also die to see what is Bolshoi now. I loved its previous reincrnation:)[/QUOTE]

might that be the Manege,Tsaritsino or the Hotel Moskva it will be impossible to please everybody.And there will be always critics that -before- everything was better.

L'oiseau bleu
29-10-2011, 11:39
Tsaritsino in fact has been created, not restaurated. And it is beautiful. Best place for walk after center of Moscow and Kolomenskoe. .

Benedikt
29-10-2011, 12:03
Tsaritsino in fact has been created, not restaurated. And it is beautiful. Best place for walk after center of Moscow and Kolomenskoe. .

but never mind the wording,whatever the critics had to moan about, I also like the new place better then the -old- one. a smelly stinking ruin,dangerous at night and not even safe during the day.
only complaint, not to much to eat. to few places to sit down and have a coffee or special during the summer, to have a shashlik and cold beer. But as far as i know,next summer it will apparently change.