PDA

View Full Version : Russian living in Ireland looking to move back home

Natalia1977
27-10-2011, 15:30
Hi guys, My name is Natalie, I am originally from Russia, have been living in Dublin, Ireland for 14 years and looking for move back home. I have both Russian and Irish citizenship, MA degree from Ireland. Would love to hear from you - where do I start? Are there many opportunities now and what is it like moving to Moscow? Thank you in advance.

mds45
27-10-2011, 15:40
Hi guys, My name is Natalie, I am originally from Russia, have been living in Dublin, Ireland for 14 years and looking for move back home. I have both Russian and Irish citizenship, MA degree from Ireland. Would love to hear from you - where do I start? Are there many opportunities now and what is it like moving to Moscow? Thank you in advance.

Moscow is great,amazing,frustrating,,mad,crazy but above all expensive !

Natalia1977
27-10-2011, 16:04
Hi, thank you for your reply. This is exactly what I love about it.. Expensive.. I guess we just have to try and earn more then. : )

mds45
27-10-2011, 16:08
Hi, thank you for your reply. This is exactly what I love about it.. Expensive.. I guess we just have to try and earn more then. : )

)) My pleasure , earning more is always welcome, but Moscow has a special talent for relieving us of our hard earned money - but it will give you huge smiles in the process )))

Natalia1977
27-10-2011, 16:12
: )) I guess we just gonna have to try and enjoy the process of saying good bye to our money

yermy
10-02-2012, 23:23
Hi Natalia, was just wondering how your move did go?
we are a Russian family that moved back from Dublin just a few months ago, have been living there for 3 years. Guess just wanted to wish you luck & easy integration back, seems like not an easy task even after a few years away ;)

Patriots
11-02-2012, 00:12

Don't worry I think you'll find a good job in no time. Welcome home.

vovik01
11-02-2012, 00:35

First step : visit your doctor ( I mean shrink) :-)))
Second : visit your lawyer and make a living will.
After that steps you can go back to Russia and have a fun :-)

vovik01
11-02-2012, 00:42
Also DON'T forget, in Russia you will be JUST Russian citizen ! It means NO PROTECTION from Ireland embassy ! So before you make this "smart" decision, think twice !