PDA

View Full Version : medications in Russia

hcorc
11-09-2007, 03:05
I am trying to figure out if a random medication I take here in the USA is available in St. Pete or Moscow and if I can see how much it would cost and if I would need a prescription. Does anyone know a website or something where I could get this information?

Thanks

Ghostly Presence
11-09-2007, 09:15
I am trying to figure out if a random medication I take here in the USA is available in St. Pete or Moscow and if I can see how much it would cost and if I would need a prescription. Does anyone know a website or something where I could get this information?

Thanks

If you read Russian, you can check availability of your medication at:

Аптека 36,6 / Аптечная сеть 36,6 / Интернет-аптека 36,6 (http://www.366.ru)

It's a large pharmacy chain in Moscow. Most pharmacies here would sell you almost anything without a prescription.

Olesya
11-09-2007, 14:28
Most pharmacies here would sell you almost anything without a prescription.
It's awful! I cannot believe it's true!

Ghostly Presence
11-09-2007, 14:34
It's awful! I cannot believe it's true!

You are kidding, right? Would you rather pay $ 100 for a doctor's visit just to get a prescription, like in the US?

SovietTwins
11-09-2007, 14:43
Ask me, what medicament are you want, and i can say do you need prescription or not. And What type of prescription you must have.

SalTheReturn
11-09-2007, 19:46
You are kidding, right? Would you rather pay $ 100 for a doctor's visit just to get a prescription, like in the US?

probably she does not come from the US but from a place where health care is free. This place is called WesternEurope and your doctor cannot charge you for prescriptions.