PDA

View Full Version : Please, help to translate into Russian)))

gerol2000
26-10-2011, 13:04
"Previously, the product was couplet within LANDesk MANAGEMENT SUITE, so it was just a matter of turning on the ITAM functionality, not an add-on, if customers wanted ITAM. As a result, LANDesk sold successfully into its installed base.
6. Third-party connectors are free, but are not OOTB to applications that are often early integration points, such as purchasing."

ilya25
27-10-2011, 02:31
"Previously, the product was couplet within LANDesk MANAGEMENT SUITE, so it was just a matter of turning on thefunctionality, not an add-on, if customers wanted ITAM. As a result, LANDesk sold successfully into its installed base.
6. Third-party connectors are free, but are not OOTB to applications that are often early integration points, such as purchasing."

Раньше данный продукт был в составе LANDesk MANAGEMENT SUITE, соотвественно, нужно было было просто подключить приложение ITAM, без дополнительных установок, если клиент нуждался в данной опции. Соответственно, LANDesk успешно продавался, там где он был установлен

Программы -переходники к приложениям других производителей бесплатны, но не существуют в готовом виде к тем приложениям, которые используются в начале интеграции, например закупки

gerol2000
27-10-2011, 13:18
Ilya, many thanks to you! )

ilya25
27-10-2011, 21:16
Ilya, many thanks to you! )

No probs, I hope my translation does make any sense to you. I am not a big exper on sofware and it is difficult to translate not have the full text (article, manual, etc)

gerol2000
28-10-2011, 13:06
Thanks again, Ilya, it did. I am not much of a soft expert too, I just wanted to help godmother of my grandchild.)

robertmf
28-10-2011, 21:15
"Previously, the product was couplet within LANDesk MANAGEMENT SUITE, so it was just a matter of turning on the ITAM functionality, not an add-on, if customers wanted ITAM. As a result, LANDesk sold successfully into its installed base.

:whisper: This is gobbly-dee-gook. So not possible to translate.

FatAndy
28-10-2011, 21:21
You mean LANDesk? Really awful, indeed... Глюк на глюке.;)

gerol2000
28-10-2011, 22:09
Thanks for your reply, Robert. Anyway I know what is 'goobly-dee-
gook' now. )