PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Ksusha
25-10-2011, 15:54
Hello!
I'm fond of foreign languages, speaking English fluently, French almost fluently and beginning to study Portuguese:-) French and Portuguese are my short-term goals. But I'm interested in a new subject for me - how my native language Russian is being studied and interpreted by foreigners. I've got enthusiastic about the idea to study Russian from another side - as a foreign language. By the way, I express myself very well grammatically and have wide experience of communicating by business letters and meetings, because I have more than 5 years professional experience in Information Technology.

So, I would be happy to speak with you in expat.ru!

Ksenia

quincy
25-10-2011, 23:33
hi
we can all learn so much from you here!

BrandonL
25-10-2011, 23:37
Hello!
I'm fond of foreign languages, speaking English fluently, French almost fluently and beginning to study Portuguese:-) French and Portuguese are my short-term goals. But I'm interested in a new subject for me - how my native language Russian is being studied and interpreted by foreigners. I've got enthusiastic about the idea to study Russian from another side - as a foreign language. By the way, I express myself very well grammatically and have wide experience of communicating by business letters and meetings, because I have more than 5 years professional experience in Information Technology.

So, I would be happy to speak with you in expat.ru!

Ksenia

Welcome to Expat.ru! Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the sometimes, bumpy ride!)

Ksusha
26-10-2011, 13:17
I would be more than happy! You may feel free to contact me anytime:-)