PDA

View Full Version : Work Permit for Nanny

begobite
15-10-2011, 21:59
Hello!

I am in Moscow working as a nanny. My employers got me a one year multiple-entry business visa, but from everything that I have heard about the 90/180 day rule, that was probably not the best idea. Is it possible for me to get a work permit now that I am here? I have been here for about a month now, and I am obviously not making millions of rubles as a nanny, so I don't qualify as a highly skilled professional.

ilya25
16-10-2011, 00:27
Hello!

I am in Moscow working as a nanny. My employers got me a one year multiple-entry business visa, but from everything that I have heard about the 90/180 day rule, that was probably not the best idea. Is it possible for me to get a work permit now that I am here? I have been here for about a month now, and I am obviously not making millions of rubles as a nanny, so I don't qualify as a highly skilled professional.

ps explain where you are from and who is your employer - company or individual?

begobite
16-10-2011, 08:14
Sorry, I am an American working for an individual family

ilya25
18-10-2011, 00:16
Sorry, I am an American working for an individual family

then in your case as I understand (not 100% sure) work permit can be obtained only via the employer-company

if you were from a visa free country you could buy a special liscence to work in a family

also biz visa does not give you a right to work in Russia

begobite
19-10-2011, 19:27
Awesome.