PDA

View Full Version : Adoption

Ben Carey
21-11-2003, 15:02
Does anyone have any experience adopting a child in Moscow? I'm a British citizen trying to adopt my wife's son, and the bureaucracy is rapidly driving us mad. Any help appreciated

thanks,

Ben

ColorPrint
21-11-2003, 15:16
Ben there was a documentary on Satellite tv only a couple of weeks ago about a Irish woman (only remember based in Dublin, big fundraiser 1/4 million quid, so probably high profile locally there) that raises money for childrens homes in Russia, she has made it her lifes work and adopted children herself and helped many others
Extremely intresting documentary and I am sure she has a help group dedicated to this. Sorry I cannot recall any more details, maybe look through the TV listings BBC world/discovery/nat geo (again sorry not sure which, maybe worth a search though)
but isuppose its a place to start, beleive me this woman was FIRE ALIVE from what I saw get her on your side I reckon no problems!

kiki
26-11-2003, 17:36
Originally posted by Ben Carey
Does anyone have any experience adopting a child in Moscow? I'm a British citizen trying to adopt my wife's son, and the bureaucracy is rapidly driving us mad. Any help appreciated

thanks,

Ben

You need to have a lawyer to do this job for you.