PDA

View Full Version : Native speakers of different foreign languages for filming of documentary. Payment is 3000 rouble

Telepropusk
01-10-2011, 14:59
Dear foreign friends, who lives in Moscow, 3 or 4, October filming of documentary will take place. Expats are wanted to say few words in foreign languages (english, spanish, italian and others)! Payment for this job is 3000 roubles. If you are intrested, please write me
Required age is from 35 to 55.

ezik
01-10-2011, 15:15
Hi!
Can you be a bit more elaborate about the subject of the documentary? What is it about?

Dear foreign friends, who lives in Moscow, 3 or 4, October filming of documentary will take place. Expats are wanted to say few words in foreign languages (english, spanish, italian and others)! Payment for this job is 3000 roubles. If you are intrested, please write me

Telepropusk
01-10-2011, 18:37
It is documentary about science. I don't know what it is exatly about. But person we are looking for should play a part of foreign scientist. He or she need just read a text on science.

Benedikt
01-10-2011, 19:00

just asking...:tongue:
i will be around these days

ezik
02-10-2011, 18:35
I can recommend anyone to co-operate. It is quite fun to do.

It is documentary about science. I don't know what it is exatly about. But person we are looking for should play a part of foreign scientist. He or she need just read a text on science.