PDA

View Full Version : The number of Japanese restaurants in Moscow is greater than the number of people

alexvk.vk
01-10-2011, 03:27
There are so many now! And I love them :))

Benedikt
02-10-2011, 06:37
There are so many now! And I love them :))

you are a japanese restaurant. the jap restaurants, or german, or chinese or swiss or whatever, have very little to do with the real thing.
they serve pelmeni, shashlik and pickled tomatoes in order to get the maximum clientele. authentic they are for sure not and the food is mainly crap.
and god help the poor restaurateur if yo udo not have olivier on the menu and grilled salmon. might as well lock the doors and not bother to open.

SV1973a
02-10-2011, 07:52
you are a japanese restaurant. the jap restaurants, or german, or chinese or swiss or whatever, have very little to do with the real thing.
they serve pelmeni, shashlik and pickled tomatoes in order to get the maximum clientele. authentic they are for sure not and the food is mainly crap.
and god help the poor restaurateur if yo udo not have olivier on the menu and grilled salmon. might as well lock the doors and not bother to open.

There are but a few original Japanese restaurants in Moscow. That is where my Japanese collegues usually go, and where they can meet their country man.
Most of the others are Japanese originating from Uzbekistan.