PDA

View Full Version : Credits?!

Albertina
07-09-2007, 00:37
WTF?! The number of credits is unfathomable, not clear how are they calculated, why they are changing every day and why some people who I never see on the forum have the highest number of credits. Either take them out or sort them out , fairly, not like 1 million of credits from the previos life...

TD
07-09-2007, 12:31
credits are awarded for:

logging in and posting once a day
starting threads
posting in threads
birthdays

just because you don't see someone online doesn't mean they aren't surfing here in invisible mode

if you doubt that someone is active, check their profile and then click on "Find all posts" and/or "Find all Threads" to verify

if you find someone with a large number of credits who has no listed posting activity please report it to me or Boscoe and we will investigate

boscoe
07-09-2007, 15:21
It's also early days so the credits for joining, birthday etc show as a high percentage at the moment... they won't at the end of the month

Albertina
07-09-2007, 22:09
but they are changing up or down by an order

TropicalFish
06-10-2007, 12:23
I have the same question as I see absolutely no order in adding/deducting credits.

The only explanation I have is that you admins and moderators increase or decrease the number of credits at your own discretion, depending on whether you like the post or not?

I understand that management of the forum is your exclusive right, just want to ask.

Thank you