PDA

View Full Version : No 6 feet model

Baba
27-09-2011, 17:11
It looks that you are invisible in Moscow if you are not a 6 feet model under 25. No man would ever set his tired eye on you. invisible...

DavidB
27-09-2011, 17:15
And no 6-foot model under 25 would set her eyes on any man who doesn't have a nice car and a fat wallet. You see, it goes both ways. :D

mds45
27-09-2011, 17:15
Do you need a hug?

I think she'd prefer some platform shoes ))

Parco
27-09-2011, 17:17
And no 6-foot model under 25 would set her eyes on any man who doesn't have a nice car and a fat wallet. You see, it goes both ways. :D

I was going to say that ...funny, we should both think of the same thing! :question:

DavidB
27-09-2011, 17:20
To be honest, the 6-foot part isn't so important, but the "model under 25" part will always get a girl plenty of attention. ;)

kassandra
27-09-2011, 18:28
It looks that you are invisible in Moscow if you are not a 6 feet model under 25. No man would ever set his tired eye on you. invisible...

What??? Do you ever leave your home?
Or you always follow the rule "never look at men"?

Krolick
27-09-2011, 20:29

Why do you need a man with tired eyes?
When I read your post, I had a feeling that you are just desperately lonely...
It is going to be all right. Just come to people and people will come to you.
(And besides long legs men also look at, let's say, "other parts", it is all up to you)
And I can't agree with you statement. That's not true.

MashaSashina
27-09-2011, 22:58
My 6 feet looking like a model friend says men set their eyes at her, but never try to talk. So I don't think you miss anything. :)

mrzuzzo
28-09-2011, 02:09
Smile more, and men will rain on you. ;)

Parco
28-09-2011, 08:57
Smile more, and men will rain on you. ;)

When was the last time you saw a Russian smiling? :mml:

If the Americans typically smile the most, then say the Brits ...I think the Russians must smile the least. Rarely do I see Russians laughing or smiling in public - to the extent that I notice it when they do.

Baba
28-09-2011, 09:46
Thanks for offering me a hug. It made me feel better, maybe some day I can offer you something nice too.

No, I am not lonely. I have a dog - intelligent and well bred. He sleeps with me in my bed which keeps me warm on cold September nights.

oh I think I forgot to mention that I also have a husband. He sleeps on a rug next to the door.

justbe
28-09-2011, 10:04

If the Americans typically smile the most, then say the Brits ...I think the Russians must smile the least. Rarely do I see Russians laughing or smiling in public - to the extent that I notice it when they do.

Any time i am going to answer ĢI doģ, i recollect that formally i am not Russian anyway.

FatAndy
28-09-2011, 10:24
then say the Brits ...

Really? When I've arrived to UK first time at 2000, my first thought was - these people look gloomy like ours, maybe having same problems ;). Though when I asked them smth, they were smiling.

Parco
28-09-2011, 14:30
Really? When I've arrived to UK first time at 2000, my first thought was - these people look gloomy like ours, maybe having same problems ;). Though when I asked them smth, they were smiling.

You obviously never visited one of our delightful 'Asda' supermarkets (owned by US chain Wal-Mart). One of their key customer service features is a Happy, Smiley, Person welcoming every customer through their door with a GIANT "Happy to Help!" badge.

It's almost shocking going back home to receive customer service, I've never been to the States but can only imagine it's a similar experience.

My favourite here though is exchanging a smile with cute young ladies on the metro ...and they are rarely 6ft and under 25.

Korotky Gennady
28-09-2011, 19:41
It's common knowledge.

Although maybe the problem with baba is she is going after that kind of man

?

"Baba" is not very good word in russian. It's better not to call so the russian woman you speak to.

. Hey ! About what should we smile here, ? :)))

I have a dog - intelligent and well bred. He sleeps with me in my bed which keeps me warm on cold September nights.

. You see girl... You are not alone already. You have the animal who is entirely devoted to you... It's not so little anyway.

FatAndy
28-09-2011, 19:54
Well, I lived in Swindon in the hotel, and almost all time was busy with seminars, labs and meetings, so there were no visits to Asda, indeed.

You obviously never visited one of our delightful 'Asda' supermarkets (owned by US chain Wal-Mart). One of their key customer service features is a Happy, Smiley, Person welcoming every customer through their door with a GIANT "Happy to Help!" badge.

It's almost shocking going back home to receive customer service, I've never been to the States but can only imagine it's a similar experience.

My favourite here though is exchanging a smile with cute young ladies on the metro ...and they are rarely 6ft and under 25.

Korotky Gennady
28-09-2011, 19:59
Though when I asked them smth, they were smiling.

It's not hard to figure out why... taking into account your russian accent.

NotMe
28-09-2011, 20:45

Nice try. :)

Krolick
28-09-2011, 22:08
oh I think I forgot to mention that I also have a husband. He sleeps on a rug next to the door.

Then you can walk him and tell him you lack attention.
Or divorce and find another husband. Lots of options...

soprty
28-09-2011, 22:10
My wife is not tall and older than I am so as far as I'm concerened you are totally wrong. If my wife knew that I even brought up this fact she would so make my life hell!!

Cheers

Korotky Gennady
28-09-2011, 22:12
Nice try. :)

Are you a girl too ? :)))

justbe
28-09-2011, 22:14

Come on, i am 33 at the moment, i had no make up at all today and no heels on, more than that, i went to bed at 4 am and looked in the morning like that. But i kept smiling as was listening to the music in airphones and kept smiling. Guess, did i get any attention from men around?

mrzuzzo
29-09-2011, 00:22
No, I am not lonely. I have a dog - intelligent and well bred. He sleeps with me in my bed which keeps me warm on cold September nights.

Sorry, but with an attitude like that, I'm pretty sure you're hopeless and forever alone.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

justbe
29-09-2011, 00:28
Sorry, but with an attitude like that, I'm pretty sure you're hopeless and forever alone.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

Do you think the girl is serious?

mrzuzzo
29-09-2011, 01:17
Do you think the girl is serious?

With women, you never know..

justbe
29-09-2011, 01:21
With women, you never know..

http://files.sharenator.com/poker_face-s478x424-174438-580.jpg

NotMe
29-09-2011, 20:58
Are you a girl too ? :)))