PDA

View Full Version : badminton - south , south west

sakashdeep
06-09-2007, 14:13
hi ! people ....still looking ( I can't believe it !!! ) for expats and locals who are not lazy asses, to play badminton , we need 2-3 people , 2-3 times a week.

tumukingofwu
21-09-2007, 11:36
Hello matey.

I want to play badminton! PM or email me

Tim

charlene
19-11-2008, 15:37
I am new in moscow and would like to play badminton. where? when?

cookie monster
19-11-2008, 16:24
hi ! people ....still looking ( I can't believe it !!! ) for expats and locals who are not lazy asses, to play badminton , we need 2-3 people , 2-3 times a week.

I would like to join too.... but i guess only weekends for me.... there's one sports center think is Baumanskaya Sports Center.... they have some badminton courts.... Been there and to another place, well bottom-line, dont expect the best courts, but it will serve it's purpose as a nice court...

Last time I played there was about 2yrs ago, think it was R500/hr... dont know the rates now.

Evitatomson
19-11-2008, 16:30
I want to join the badminton.Where and when? depending on schedule and place i will be able to tell what time i can make.weekends shouldnt be a problem.
I havent played ages though but my sporty talent should recover pretty quick, Im sure.
Iva

TropicalFish
19-11-2008, 16:46
I would like to join too.... but i guess only weekends for me.... there's one sports center think is Baumanskaya Sports Center.... they have some badminton courts.... Been there and to another place, well bottom-line, dont expect the best courts, but it will serve it's purpose as a nice court...

Last time I played there was about 2yrs ago, think it was R500/hr... dont know the rates now.

I played there several times but don't remember the exact price (I guess 800 rubles/1.5 hours for one court (1/4 of the field). More info can be found at Бадминтон ракетки бадминтон воланы Yonex сетка правила бадминтон площадка перетяжка игра бадминтон | Volan.RU (http://www.volan.ru). (I also want to notice that the building is an ugly one, with broken showers etc. - almost "Silent Hill" type of building - but the courts are ok)

As far as I know, badminton fields can be rented in better quality clubs such as Jumpfitness at Krasnopresnenskaya but it requires at least 8 people to share the price.