PDA

View Full Version : A book only Liverpool Fc fans could write

kste22
05-09-2007, 11:06
Yes it's true another thing to add to the long list of can only be done or has only been done by a Liverpool Fan(s) in the context of english football

LFC book destined for best-sellers list - Liverpool FC news - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Daily Post.co.uk (http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2007/09/05/lfc-book-destined-for-best-sellers-list-64375-19735681/)

Len Ganley Stance
05-09-2007, 11:58
Yes it's true another thing to add to the long list of can only be done or has only been done by a Liverpool Fan(s) in the context of english football

kste22,

YAWN...er, sorry I'm feeling dyslexic this morning and of course I meant YNWA.

Seriously though, that's probably going to be a good read for your lot. Although Peter Hooton is a good writer, I really can't stand the bloke. It's nothing to do with football though, it's because of his p*ss poor band, The Farm. Absolute Rubbish band.

The Jegsy Dodd stuff will probably be worth reading. I did like one of his early bands - Jegsy Dodd and the Sons of Harry Cross. He always comes across as being an alright bloke

By the way shouldn't you change you monicker here to Kste23 or are you still trying to hang onto the last vestiges of your youth? :D